Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 (1465 Views)

My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus / Car Shopping In Nigeria Made Easy By Autogeria!! / All Kinds Of Cars For Sale At Ejerry's Car Shopping Ejerry's [09031965663] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by LordReed(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2009
Hello fellow nairalanders, this post is going to be a report of my encounter with nairaland self styled Cotonou Car King, Larryshow4.
My encounter with the young man began on the pages of Nairaland Auto section where Larry has put himself forth as a strong man in the arena of car purchase from just across the border. The particular post that drew me was the one about a Camry 96 model which he posted at an exciting price of N650,000.00. I called him to indicate my interest and told him I will be in Lagos to see the amazing item.
As at the time of this post Larry and I have begun a process but I regret to say that it is not for the Camry. The process is for another 96 year car (Mitsubishi Galant) which I equally indicated interest in.
Now Larry has a lot to prove both to me and to all Nairalanders that he can deliver the goods. I would have posted pixs of the vehicle but I did not come with my phone cable. The said car has a few cosmetic and fixtures touches as well as one particularly nagging problem all of which Larry has promised will be fixed in time for delivery to me. I must tell u that while I am willing to offer a fellow NLander the benefit of doubt, my heart is in my mouth in eagerness to see this Cotonu Car king work some of his magic. So far so good.
Tomorrow should bring further developments in this saga so please stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by abbey10(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2009
So what's ur point?
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by aftadocean: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2009
At times, I really wonder what prompts a person to sit down and punch your kind of mail which at the minimum would take 15 mins: I have a feeling you want to start another drama again and hence get NOTICED.

Friend, your mail is annoying first for starting out and not providing a conclusive end to whatever point you are trying to make and secondly and most significantly, you are trying to call attention to yourself, but on a wrong footing. Never forget that most of us here are faceless and so If by any means you get the attention it would be from faceless people like me.

Plus negative attention is not the best kind of attention.

If you care to reply my mail please be informed before hand that I wont respond Oh!. I just needed to drive home some points here.
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by Busybody2(f): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
I know it is a tad in bad taste, but you guys should not condemn him yet na wink
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by olivetree: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2009
cant some pple write in simple and easy format?
obviously this lord reedof a guy didnt pass somprehension in secondary school.
pls save us the part two of your nollywood script.

perhaps its even larryshow himself trying to blow his own trumpet sef.
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by Busybody2(f): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
It's only alright when some certain quarters are doing it *rolls eyes and hisses* Arrant nonsense cool
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 30, 2009
Didn't some guy do the exact same thing a couple of months ago when he bought a car from Jenju? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right? Abi is it different if the car is being imported from the US? God knows, majority of potential buyers on this forum have Cotonou budgets and see them condemning someone already. What crime has he committed?

What's all this about getting NOTICED on Nairaland. I keep hearing it, Busybody I don ask you to show me the way to make money from posting here oo! Is there some kind of invisible casting call going on that I know nothing about? Are Hollywood/Nollywood/Bollywood agents signing up those that get noticed for movie stardom?

Anyway, Lord_Reed, me I ready to read the full unadulterated gist if you still get courage after these attacks.
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by SisiJinx: 1:08am On Jan 30, 2009
wwheelz:

[size=18pt]Didn't some guy do the exact same thing a couple of months ago when he bought a car from Jenju? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right? Abi is it different if the car is being imported from the US? God knows, majority of potential buyers on this forum have Cotonou budgets and see them condemning someone already. What crime has he committed?[/size]

What's all this about getting NOTICED on Nairaland. I keep hearing it, Busybody I don ask you to show me the way to make money from posting here oo! Is there some kind of invisible casting call going on that I know nothing about? Are Hollywood/Nollywood/Bollywood agents signing up those that get noticed for movie stardom?

I'm appreciate you candor oooh! As a matter of fact. . . If I had the power, I'd make you moderator ASAP!!!

This thread is no different from many who've seen here lauding other car dealers and their excellent customer service. Why, if I wasn't such a lazy ninny. . . I'd post a couple of links here, so I don't understand why he is being condemned or is there a rule somewhere which states only certain dealers can be hailed?

Apart from that, one would think after the brouhaha from last year with customers complaining all over the place. . . a good report would be appreciated here.

Jeebus! Heaven save us.

Anyway, Lord_Reed, me I ready to read the full unadulterated gist if you still get courage after these attacks.

Seconded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by Busybody2(f): 1:46am On Jan 30, 2009
Go girl[b]s[/b] including you genieress wink na you get the balls to bell the cat grin grin grin

Unleash the genie jooo, and let the fun commence cheesy
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by sultaan(m): 3:16am On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

Go girl[b]s[/b] including you genieress wink na you get the balls to bell the cat grin grin grin

Unleash the genie jooo, and let the fun commence cheesy

FYI,

Ladies don't have balls, na balloons(blom blom) they get ; at let not the ones I know wink
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by igwe11(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2009
@wheelz
I think you 're missing out somebody !
If you don't include Inspired man, that means no body else has done it before.
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by Emperoh(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2009
Point is;
This guy has not made a point in his posting
Whether he is disproving or commending Larry for his Honesty or otherwise
So lets wait till he concludes

Methinks rather that the poster should have done this when business is over
There and then you will have a full gist and summary of what happened. . .
just my own idea or opinion. . . . .
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by waoosa(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2009
Allow the guy to die first before burying him.

If you don't like his script, pls ignore and read another.
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by toosoon(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2009
waoosa:

Allow the guy to die first before burying him.

If you don't like his script, pls ignore and read another.
true talk, just waka pass make u know march shit or face off, tufiakwa
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by SisiJinx: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2009
igwe 1:

@wheelz

Yep, it is official. . . you are OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he should just asks for your hand in marriage be done with it!!

Jeez!!!
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by SisiJinx: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2009
Emperoh:

Point is;
This guy has not made a point in his posting
Whether he is disproving or commending Larry for his Honesty or otherwise
So lets wait till he concludes

Methinks rather that the poster should have done this when business is over
There and then you will have a full gist and summary of what happened. . .
just my own idea or opinion. . . . .

Let's have a looksee

Lord_Reed:

Hello fellow nairalanders, this post is going to be a report of my encounter with nairaland self styled Cotonou Car King, Larryshow4.

[size=18pt]My encounter with the young man began on the pages of Nairaland Auto section where Larry has put himself forth as a strong man in the arena of car purchase from just across the border.[/size] The particular post that drew me was the one about a Camry 96 model which he posted at an exciting price of N650,000.00. I called him to indicate my interest and told him I will be in Lagos to see the amazing item.

As at the time of this post Larry and I have begun a process but I regret to say that it is not for the Camry. The process is for another 96 year car (Mitsubishi Galant) which I equally indicated interest in.

[size=18pt]
Now Larry has a lot to prove both to me and to all Nairalanders that he can deliver the goods
[/size]. I would have posted pixs of the vehicle but I did not come with my phone cable. The said car has a few cosmetic and fixtures touches as well as one particularly nagging problem all of which [size=18pt]Larry has promised will be fixed in time for delivery to me[/size]. [size=18pt]I must tell u that while I am willing to offer a fellow NLander the benefit of doubt[/size], my heart is in my mouth in eagerness to see this Cotonu Car king work some of his magic. So far so good.

Tomorrow should bring further developments in this saga so please stay tuned.

@ Emperoh
You were saying. . . .
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by igwe11(m): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Yep, it is official. . . you are OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I should just asks for your hand in marriage be done with it!!

Jeez!!!
Yeah, really obsess with you but better get ready to combat my darling busy_ body. smiley smiley
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2009
@ Sisi Jinx

Oh no!! You saw right through me. Now the secret's out  cry cry  My burning ambition has been exposed and I will now become igwe's mortal enemy  because I want to be the Moderator.

Isn't it amazing how things work? Sensing fresh meat, hounds go on the attack. Sadly, looks like they've won, no sign of Lord_Reed.

Well, guess I'll have to find someone to get me something from Burkina Faso so I can create a thread like this, igwe - abeg give me your guy's phone number.
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by Busybody2(f): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2009
igwe 1:

Sisi Jinx:

This thread is no different from many who've seen here lauding other car dealers and their excellent customer service . . .

Igwe, you were saying
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by Ukpekeson(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2009
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by igwe11(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Igwe, you were saying
I finally found love wink smiley smiley tongue
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by Cosjo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2009
igwe 1:

I finally found love wink smiley smiley tongue

Agu Arinze (igwe1) where you dey
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by LordReed(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2009
Men! Can u beat the replies on this post? Someone calling me attention seeker? Anoda saying I can't pass Secondary School comprehension? LOL!!! WTF!!! FYI this post is meant neither to be an exercise in attention seeking comprehension writing or dealer hailing. I was writing this as an informative 1st hand experience for those who may wish to take the same step so they can be aware of the pros n cons from an unbiased source.
I will proceed to do so n ignore all snide remarks.

1 Like

Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2009
Good for you grin grin
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by walegamat(m): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2009
@ lord_reed,
how far now?the car never land?e don pass two weeks wey u don write this post na.
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by larryshow4(m): 5:44am On Aug 13, 2010
Make your Enquiries and also place your order on your choice car,

call 08068890653 or write an

email to larryshow4u@yahoo.com

For best prices you could think of
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by larryshow4(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2010
Nairalander, una too much, anyway, the guy had his car long time back. I guess there is no need for encouragement for any1 intending to get car from cotonou. What I know is when some1 had a bad experience from cotonou. He'll come shout on here, as long as that is not there. I guess its a safe pass for all ya intending to purchase a car down there.

Best of luck for all your intending buyer. If you need assistance or advice; you could write me on larryshow4u@yahoo.com or call me on 08068890653. I'll be willing to assist.
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by larryshow4(m): 5:39am On Aug 14, 2010
wink
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by larryshow4(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2010
wink
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by larryshow4(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2010
For advice & assistance.
08068890653. Call & take your suspense out about your intending car from cotonou.
Re: Car Shopping Report: My Experience With Larryshow4 by chelseabmw(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2010
Ehnnnnnnn. . . . . . E don tail larry ooo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2006 Model Ultra Clean Honda Accord: Keep The Phone Ringing / 2003 Honda Accord V6(eod Tokunbo)tincan Cleared----1.65m / Need A Toks 2007 Or 2008 Range Sport Supercharged--cash Ready To Pay Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.