Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,664 members, 7,918,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:34 PM

Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. (1447 Views)

Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) / Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. by wendixx(f): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rev. Isaac Ugboaja, The General Overseer of Christian Life Gospel Assembly oke-afa, Isolo. Granted an interview on sun news paper in 2012, prophesying of President Jonathan's defeat in he didn't reconcile with Obasnajo.

Que: Let us look ahead to 2015. Though President Goodluck Jonathan has not declared his intention, people have been reading his body language and concluding that he is very likely to run for the post again. From the spiritual and prophetic point of view, should he run?

Ans: President Jonathan should not try it at all. He should not. Let the preachers and prophets around him tell him the truth, if they are really hearing from God. He is a man made leader of Nigeria by another man in order to humiliate political opponents. Unfortunately, it is only the same Obasanjo that can make him president again. Let him go back to Obasanjo; if God and Obasanlo tell him to continue, then let him continue. I am not a prayer contractor and I do not seek politicians. I do not run after them. What made Obaanjo to install him (first as vice president and later as president) must have gone out of his heart by now, because from what I am seeing, it seems Obasanjo has regretted his political actions then. If a son listens to his father, he will live long. I keep on enquiring from God about those people, and what I hear is that most of our leaders are not sincere. If a godfather elevates them to positions they could not have attained on their own, the first person they undermine is the very person that promoted them. That is why many of them cannot make it.

For clarity, are you saying that without Obasanjo’s endorsement, Jonathan cannot contest and win the presidency in 2015?

Without Obasanjo, Jonathan cannot continue in office in 2015. If he tries it, he will have himself to blame. Quote me!

He rose from being deputy governor of Bayelsa State to become the president. What if God has destined him to retain the position in 2015, whether Obasanjo says yes or no?

I will not embarrass God, because God is all in all. But what I am telling you, as a man of God that always hears from God is that it was not his time, it was not his turn to be president. He was installed by man. A kingmaker put him there. It was not God that put him there. God has somebody else that He wants to put there to rule, and that person is coming.

I said only Obasanjo could help Jonathan remain President in 2015. I am only saying it the way it should be said. I am telling you what I am seeing...

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=14268
Re: Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
In case
Re: Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. by Brymo: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
ok
Re: Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. by tobtap: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
HMMMM...WISE WORDS
Re: Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
He is a practical preacher. His analysis was accurate. Jonathan psycophants thought they could do it without Obasanjo.

3 Likes

Re: Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
angry
Re: Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Time to drop these prophecies and move on.
Re: Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. by wendixx(f): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2015
masterchi:
Time to drop these prophecies and move on.

Many are of the opinion that there are no more real prophets of God in this country. Which was why this thread was created. God is still speaking through His real servants and prophets.

1 Like

Re: Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2015
wendixx:

Many are of the opinion that there are no more real prophets of God in this country. Which was why this thread was created. God is still speaking through His real servants and prophets.
whatever they think is their business
Re: Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. by huptin(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2015
Sometimes i am forced to believe that are still true prophets in Nigeria..... this man's prophecy is 100% accurate despite being almost 3 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. by Pauldiscover: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
What prophesy can come from this useless man claiming to be a man of God while his son is a leader of secret cult in Malaysia. His first son has been involved in several cult related murder and criminal activities in Malaysia including yahoo yahoo. In fact his son is one of the people that exported cultism from Nigeria to multi media university in Melaka, Malaysia. The blood of innocent Nigerians Killed by his son both in uli, Anambra state to Meleka in Malaysia will not rest until that useless boy is killed or jailed for his crime. This man should cover his head in shame if he cant keep track of his son and know what he has been doing in Malaysia for over 5 years now. This man is a father or a murderer. Like father like son.

wendixx:
Rev. Isaac Ugboaja, The General Overseer of Christian Life Gospel Assembly oke-afa, Isolo. Granted an interview on sun news paper in 2012, prophesying of President Jonathan's defeat in he didn't reconcile with Obasnajo.

Que: Let us look ahead to 2015. Though President Goodluck Jonathan has not declared his intention, people have been reading his body language and concluding that he is very likely to run for the post again. From the spiritual and prophetic point of view, should he run?

Ans: President Jonathan should not try it at all. He should not. Let the preachers and prophets around him tell him the truth, if they are really hearing from God. He is a man made leader of Nigeria by another man in order to humiliate political opponents. Unfortunately, it is only the same Obasanjo that can make him president again. Let him go back to Obasanjo; if God and Obasanlo tell him to continue, then let him continue. I am not a prayer contractor and I do not seek politicians. I do not run after them. What made Obaanjo to install him (first as vice president and later as president) must have gone out of his heart by now, because from what I am seeing, it seems Obasanjo has regretted his political actions then. If a son listens to his father, he will live long. I keep on enquiring from God about those people, and what I hear is that most of our leaders are not sincere. If a godfather elevates them to positions they could not have attained on their own, the first person they undermine is the very person that promoted them. That is why many of them cannot make it.

For clarity, are you saying that without Obasanjo’s endorsement, Jonathan cannot contest and win the presidency in 2015?

Without Obasanjo, Jonathan cannot continue in office in 2015. If he tries it, he will have himself to blame. Quote me!

He rose from being deputy governor of Bayelsa State to become the president. What if God has destined him to retain the position in 2015, whether Obasanjo says yes or no?

I will not embarrass God, because God is all in all. But what I am telling you, as a man of God that always hears from God is that it was not his time, it was not his turn to be president. He was installed by man. A kingmaker put him there. It was not God that put him there. God has somebody else that He wants to put there to rule, and that person is coming.

I said only Obasanjo could help Jonathan remain President in 2015. I am only saying it the way it should be said. I am telling you what I am seeing...

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=14268
Re: Revisiting Rev Ugboaja's Prophesy On Jonathan In 2012. by wendixx(f): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Pauldiscover:
What prophesy can come from this useless man claiming to be a man of God while his son is a leader of secret cult in Malaysia. His first son has been involved in several cult related murder and criminal activities in Malaysia including yahoo yahoo. In fact his son is one of the people that exported cultism from Nigeria to multi media university in Melaka, Malaysia. The blood of innocent Nigerians Killed by his son both in uli, Anambra state to Meleka in Malaysia will not rest until that useless boy is killed or jailed for his crime. This man should cover his head in shame if he cant keep track of his son and know what he has been doing in Malaysia for over 5 years now. This man is a father or a murderer. Like father like son.

WOW!! Do you have proof of what you are saying, or you are just tarnishing this man's image?

(1) (Reply)

Here’s Why You’re Unable To Lose Weight Reveal By Punch News Paper / Precast Light Weight Exterior EPS Concrete Wall Panels / Boko Haram Attacks Babangida In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.