Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,164 members, 7,977,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:06 AM

Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? (2339 Views)

Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Since a lady he had sex with allowed him to suck and drink her breast milk, "he have been addicted into sucking the breast milk of women, and he is scared if there are repercusions for a guy to drink breat milk of a lady.
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by falconey(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
hahaahahahaha seriously no more topic.

I'm moving to politics.

6 Likes

Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by alberto2k(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hiohiohiohiohiohiohiohio grin grin

Op go and book for an appointment with Doctor Adamu at yabaleft grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by naijaboiy: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by ronald4lif(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol! I see he got one significant thing in common with new born babies - brains. About time someone grow up and get some sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
falconey:
hahaahahahaha seriously no more topic.

I'm moving to politics.
Abeg, wait for me make we go together jhare. . .
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by pTomz(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
SCARCITY OF TOPICS
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Friend did you say.... ok undecided

1 Like

Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
pure lies...mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Its safe to assume u are sucking from lactating women's boobs.Its not wrong health-wise unless if the lady lactating isn't breast-feeding.
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by ritababe(f): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op why u come dey lie na,
why not just say U instead of HE

2 Likes

Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
=no repercusion.'... Enjoy ur life and God wud reward u coz u reducin their risk of Br*ast cancer

1 Like

Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by demmy0325(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Carolinee:
pure lies...mtchewwwww
its 100% true N he even tasted one lady's own today.
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by KlaireKlement(f): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by alberto2k(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Carolinee:
pure lies...mtchewwwww

Looking for Caro cool
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
softapple:
Since a lady he had sex with allowed him to suck and drink her breast milk, "he have been addicted into sucking the breast milk of women, and he is scared if there are repercusions for a guy to drink breat milk of a lady.

Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
softapple:
its 100% true N he even tasted one lady's own today.
if only I could give u a big knock from here....gosh!

1 Like

Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

Looking for Caro cool
na wetin?

1 Like

Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Carolinee:
if only I could give u a big knock from here....gosh!
hm hm he said its delicious
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
open season of stupidity in this section.
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by harrysterol(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=30pt]Na Bosom week be dis? After bosom sagging? [/size]
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chiam55:
Friend did you say.... ok undecided
it is what it is, pure sucking
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Acekidc4(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rubbish!! Bobby Milk na for Baby not for Him Na

*Walks out of Thread back to watch Liverpool vs Newcastle!!
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by cantell(m): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
softapple:
Nairalanders never fail to disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by braintext(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
All the posters above me are stupid
Re: Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? by Pdizzle(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
It's nutritious, he's a lucky man.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice- My Fiancee Always Threaten Me With Weapon / Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences / Counter Thread : 6 Reasons Why Thick Girls Will Always Look Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.