Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,492 members, 7,888,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth (1013 Views)

Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth by CuteMaryJ: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kissing your man is not a problem, The problem is how you do it. Stop making sounds like a car crash. Screaming during sex is romantic and its not a problem,The problem is screaming and shouting like "JESUS, Oh my God, Holy mary".. You are having sex, Not a Church service! And besides I don't know if you are reminding God to punish you later.

Wearing short skimpy skirts or dresses is not a problem in fact its very sexy I just pray there won't be forced entry into your Sin Hole, The problem is wearing your mini looking all nice and walking around and when you see guys you try to pullit down, Now you want it to be long?.... Ai.. Keep deceiving urself . Loving your man is not a problem but the problem is changing your Surname to his on Facebook. Gal his mother doesn't even know you ...Chill!! And I would hate to read ur post later saying MEN ARE WICKED OR CHEATS.

Calling all men dogs is not the problem, The problem is tagging yourself a saint when you know he didn't fvck himself but you.. So since you did it with him, kindly say I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH A DOG OR DOGS as the case may be and please let us know the breed of dogs you came to the world from 'cause ur dad is male too and your mum have always been his bed partner. Some girls are looking for tall guys with pink lips and six packs when their father is short, pot bellied with fat tick lips you better be contented like your Mother

Bleaching your skin is not a problem, The problem is having white face, yellow hands, chocolate lips and black legs. Are you zebra? At the end of the day your kitten will show the true colour.

(Gotten from facebook.com/hopesignatures)

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth by jamex93(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
lolx
Re: Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
funny, dis is coming from a lady?

ok,op, which of these dont u do?
Re: Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth by CuteMaryJ: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
justified19:
funny, dis is coming from a lady?

ok,op, which of these dont u do?
I don't think I love the zebra look. Lol
Re: Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth by klepto2015: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Then what?
Re: Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
@OP, CAN I KNOW U BETTER.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
I don't think I love the zebra look. Lol
lol, wat of d revival kiss?
Re: Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Good one.....but

Re: Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth by CuteMaryJ: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
justified19:
lol, wat of d revival kiss?
Lol, I be goat? when it's not like you are eating my mouth
Re: Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nice write-up cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth by jigxy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Old stuff
Re: Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth by Xionez(m): 12:13am On Apr 14, 2015
This message is strong...I say THIS MESSAGE IS STRONG!
Re: Ladies, This Is The Bitter Truth by sinizia: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
Kissing your man is not a problem, The problem is how you do it. Stop making sounds like a car crash. Screaming during sex is romantic and its not a problem,The problem is screaming and shouting like "JESUS, Oh my God, Holy mary".. You are having sex, Not a Church service! And besides I don't know if you are reminding God to punish you later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Brotherly Advice To All Ladies! / True Love (opinion) / Fine Face Or Height: Which One First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.