Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,441 members, 7,944,179 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Essential Factors Of Rooting An Android Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Essential Factors Of Rooting An Android Phone? (815 Views)

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / What Are The Benefits And The Disadvantages Of Rooting / Benefits Of Rooting An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essential Factors Of Rooting An Android Phone? by arcdone(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
please nairalanders I want you guys to help me out...on attributes of android rooting apart from applying fonts, and changing is IMEI no to BIS own........i just rooted my Samsung galaxy grand .android version of 4.1.2, I don't iknow if there is any features you can apply to it again apart from the two I mentioned... because I thought when you ve root ur android devices you can able to do and undo whatever you want on it.....please and please my fellow nlanders if you ve any clue on this...dont hesitate to comment. I will be grateful for ur contributions
Re: Essential Factors Of Rooting An Android Phone? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
arcdone:
please nairalanders I want you guys to help me out...on attributes of android rooting apart from applying fonts, and changing is IMEI no to BIS own........i just rooted my Samsung galaxy grand .android version of 4.1.2, I don't iknow if there is any features you can apply to it again apart from the two I mentioned... because I thought when you ve root ur android devices you can able to do and undo whatever you want on it.....please and please my fellow nlanders if you ve any clue on this...dont hesitate to comment. I will be grateful for ur contributions
the greatest book on earth #bible say my people perish for lack of what

Op answer your self

then ask your self again is it good to do what I don't know!!!
Re: Essential Factors Of Rooting An Android Phone? by teemanbastos(m): 12:07am On Apr 14, 2015
Gejpresident:
the greatest book on earth #bible say my people perish for lack of what

Op answer your self

then ask your self again is it good to do what I don't know!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Essential Factors Of Rooting An Android Phone? by UchihaItachi(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Most importantly, I hope you made a nandroid backup

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Buy An Infinix Hot For Your Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift? / How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine / White Samsung Galaxy Mega Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.