Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics (4523 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / Tinubu To Kashamu: We Are Not In The Same Class; Go, Face Your Charges In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by hopilo: 12:07am On Apr 14, 2015
Urine:

Are you hearing this for the first time? The CEO Wale Tinubu is his nephew and a lot has been said about Jagaban's interests. So I really think he is bigger than begging for oil wells.

In fact one of the current top guys @ oando is likely to be Minister for Petroleum. Don't tell anyone you heard it from me.
so if Oando gets more OMLs, will it increase the capacity of Oando?
Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by Happywoman(f): 12:33am On Apr 14, 2015
BiHung:
And if GMB bans free press now...they will say he is wicked.

Decree 4 loading....

He wouldn't dare.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by Happywoman(f): 12:33am On Apr 14, 2015
@
Topic
Thief-nubu oil wells u shall get .
Receive it !
Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by volo112: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Princess042:
Tinubu, It's too early for all these.

You can't even pretend small nawa o

Published on Monday, 26 January 2015 http://www.nationaldailyng.com/news/latest-news/2269-tinubu-demands-oil-wells-from-buhari

this news was before the elections. now that the elections has come and gone, let move on and join hands together to build a better nigeria and avoid unnecessary propaganda which can heat up the polity .
Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 14, 2015
BiHung:
i can see where you are coming from...omugo
you obviously lack comprehension.
salamander
Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 14, 2015
Smh for nigerians..u brainwashed follow_da_bandwagon2hell moro.ns aint seen noth'n yet
Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 14, 2015
enoqueen:
I knew it will get to this, but i just Wanted Jonathan out.
....but u dont know u are cursed!
Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by Menace2Society(m): 1:18am On Apr 14, 2015
Princess042:
Tinubu, It's too early for all these.

You can't even pretend small nawa o
U believe this?chai mumu plenty for my country o lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by tonytony208(m): 2:00am On Apr 14, 2015
volo112:

all this pre election news which are mainly propanganda can really cause unneccssary.the article was Published on Monday, 26 January 2015 08:42 Written by KUNLE ADEBIYI.http://www.nationaldailyng.com/news/latest-news/2269-tinubu-demands-oil-wells-from-buhari
this is the second thread created by some individuals to cause tension and mis-inform the people. we now know who the winners and losers now in this election(governorship and presidential). let there be an end to the propaganda as there is no more election taking place till 2019. Nigeria belongs to us all.

All these you have written do not change the fact that tinbu demanded for oil well. Or do you think tinubu was only interested in making Nigeria better? No, he is only interested in power and oil well

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by cococandy(f): 2:05am On Apr 14, 2015
tomakint:

.....and why should he try that? Jonathan was taken to the cleaners by these same press especially the ones engineered by the then opposition party, APC! Buhari under this new dispensation must learn to live with the press excesses his own party, APC, largely contributed to and above all APC should face the enormous task of 'fixing Nigeria' which to me is KEY!
Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Menace2Society:
indeed,charity does begins @home,ya know... grin grin
such a Super malu!
Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by rebranded(m): 5:09am On Apr 14, 2015
PDP starting propaganda against the new team!
Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by OneNaira6: 5:23am On Apr 14, 2015
He won't get any. Infact, the ones his ppl already got should be returned back to ND indigenous. If they have no ancestry in any of the areas where they own oil plots then they have no right to own it. I'm grateful PDP won in all of SS and SE. Let's make sure those bastard don't continue their daily stealing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 6:21am On Apr 14, 2015
BiHung:

Decree 4 loading....
If he starts imprisoning them like he did in military,they'd start shouting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by Princess042(f): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Menace2Society:

And you are one of the MU**MU. Ehyah, see a psychi**atrist before It's too late

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by enoqueen: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Rexxie:

....but u dont know u are cursed!

you and your generation yet unborn are cursed.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by unclejb2(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2015
BiHung:

Decree 4 loading....
What u sow u must reap. APC cant sow rice and expect to reap beans. This is just the beginning..... Buhari will suffer in the hands of the same propaganda machinery that helped bring him into power. He cant ban anybody.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics by chacoonder(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2015
BiHung:
i can see where you are coming from...omugo
you obviously lack comprehension.
Dont mind that guy jare, he's only hungry.When a man is hungry, he garbles.You've made your point reasonable enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Go Out And Join The Strike On Wednesday / President Buhari Arrested In London / Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.