Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" (1628 Views)

Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko / Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award / Yakubu Dogara Wins Leadership Politician Of The Year Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by Sirniyeh(m): 12:25am On Apr 14, 2015
All across the country, politicians displayed their charisma, affluence, Ideology, innovation, intelligence and financial muscle. Now that the election is over, who should be honoured as the Politician of the year?

Who has really made this 2015 elections very unique to the yearning of the masses?

Clear concise analytical explanations to buttress your choice. Doing this will aid the young aspiring politicians to learn for posterity sake.
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by Sirniyeh(m): 12:37am On Apr 14, 2015
The fundamental reality that made this 2015 election more interesting, even to all over the world is the merger plan. The whole scenario started like child play and people never believe the merging plan could succeed. How could the likes of Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, Amechi, Okorocha, etc work together and be successful was the jest that saturated the whole nation!

Today, the merger plan has been fruitful. Kudos to the master strategists!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by blackjack21(m): 12:51am On Apr 14, 2015
It should definitely go to APC camp.
But I can't single out one person for such award. Tinubu, Buhari, top my chart.

00:49:51
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:50am On Apr 14, 2015
U can't really pin-point a particular man for this. But methinks the brains behind APC's birth deserves it.
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by Sirniyeh(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
U can't really pin-point a particular man for this. But methinks the brains behind APC's birth deserves it.

Should we give it to the JAGABAN?
Because No Tinubu, No APC
No APC, No Buhari
What makes the election worthwhile is the formidable APC

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by M4gunners: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2015
GEJ for accepting defeat on time that lead to this year non election violence.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by eaglechild: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

The first Nigerian politician to concede defeat without any animosity whatsoever.

The worst should go to Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.
The definition of political acrimony.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by otokx(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2015
No doubt it goes to the Jagaban of Nigeria, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by otokx(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2015
eaglechild:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

The first Nigerian politician to concede defeat without any animosity whatsoever.

Fayemi conceeded defeat so lets not try to distort history.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by generaliy07(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2015
IMO, I'll give it to Jagaban

Conceding defeat shouldn't be the only yardstick, anyone can concede, politics is like a game of Chess, and Jagaban has shown himself to be a grandmaster

The Politician of the year (In the real sense of the word "Politics"wink is Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Africa

Dazzol

Cc: Lalasticlala

Front page please,let's see opinions on this.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by luvinhubby(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2015
otokx:

Fayemi conceeded defeat so lets not try to distort history.
Soludo did that before him.
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by luvinhubby(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2015
For me it is Goodluck Jonathan.
His magnanimity in defeat redefined Nigeria's political landscape.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by Jorussia(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2015
The APC team in general.
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by themilanway(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2015
eaglechild:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

You guys should seriously leave Amechi alone.Why the hatred?Amechi this Amechi that!Enough already.Is he owing you guys?Or are you so obsessed with his name?
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by Sweetguy25: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2015
Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike. The only politician that destroyed the political future of an incumbent governor.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2015
The Jagaban, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2015
aa
eaglechild:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
You will just die for nothing.
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2015
otokx:

Fayemi conceded defeat so lets not try to distort history.

Did Fayemi call Fayose on phone to congratulate him with a promise to do his best to see him succeed?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Bola Tinubu the orchestrator of the fall of the almighty PDP

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by saintgp(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2015
(1)PRESIDENT GOODLUCK...FOR THIS PATRIOTISM.
(2)WIKE:.........FOR NOT ONLY DEFEATING AMEACHI LED APC BT FOR BEATING HIS OPPONENT WIT A HIGHEST NUMBER OF MARGIN IN DIS ELECTION.
(3)GOV.FAYOSE OF EKITI,THE ONLY MAN THAT IS ABLE TO COMBAT WITH APC IN SOUTH-WEST AND BEAT THEM HANDS DOWN AT ALL TIMES.
(4)AJIMOBI OF OYO FOR BREAKING RECORD BY BEING THE FIRST GOVERNOR TO WIN A SECOND TERM IN OYO STATE.
(5)TONY ANNEHIH/OBJ FOR UPHOLDING THEIR INDOMITABLE TRAIT BY DELIVERING THEIR CONSTITUENCY TO THE PARTY OF THEIR CHOICE NT MINDING THE INFLUENCE OF THE OPPOSITION PARTY IN THAT STATE
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by Esinasinla: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2015
My own choice is General Muhanmadu Buhari. He is a great asset to apc beleive me if apc did not present him they might not have gone this far. Infact he is like an 'hot cake' to APC. They knew this and presented him.
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by dunkem21(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2015
Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by lalasticlala(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2015
generaliy07:
IMO, I'll give it to Jagaban

Conceding defeat shouldn't be the only yardstick, anyone can concede, politics is like a game of Chess, and Jagaban has shown himself to be a grandmaster

The Politician of the year (In the real sense of the word "Politics"wink is Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Africa

Dazzol

Cc: Lalasticlala

Front page please,let's see opinions on this.

I think its too early to start talking of politician of the year honour, such should come up towards the end of the year.

What do you think?
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by JingoOAU(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Bola Tinubu for standing tall against the IGBO onslaught during the gubernatorial election and for his foresight in birthing the APC and perpetually wrecking havoc to the fortunes of PDP

If I have the power, I willl recommend some top Federal universities to incorporate the study of Bola Tinubu into their curiculum...especially the Politicall science dept

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by gen2briz(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Orubebe
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by lilflipnerd: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Jagaban of Nigeria... Ashiwaju

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by obi4eze(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2015
It's still early but I think General Muhammadu Buhari will clinch it.
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by omenka(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Of course it should go to Tinubu. A book about Nigerian politics should be written about this man of massive intellect and personality. The man encapsulates what a true blue politician should be.

My pick, Jagaban!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by omenka(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2015
gen2briz:
Orubebe
This one tops the list of Hall of Shame.
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by Chiaka(f): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Wike is the man!! He is so loved by Rivers people!
Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by ollyruffy: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2015
To the JAGABAN of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" by idima(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2015
before deciding I want us to consider criticality what would have been the fate of our country if Jonathan did not conceive defeat
to me he is a man of peace and deserves the honor for putting the lives of innocent Nigerian first

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A True Picture Of GEJ Packing Money To Otuoke Before Leaving Office? / Patience Jonathan Delays Aisha Buhari From Disembarking Plane / The True Custodian Of Igbo Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.