Stats: 3,192,190 members, 7,947,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Truth About GAY Men.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About GAY Men.... (1711 Views)

Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) / My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay / Three Gay Men Weds In World’s Trio Same S Ex Marriage (SHOKING PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

The Truth About GAY Men.... by Scaredsilent2: 2:01am On Apr 14, 2015
8 things to agree on about homosexual Gay quee_r fa_gs

1. They want to steal your husbands just like every other woman on earth wants to steal your husband or boyfriend.

2. They want to stop world wide reproduction by sleeping with them selves while u marry your loved ones and have your own children.

3. They want to spread HIV and other sexual transmitted diseases by getting married to them selves while you have your own family to take care of your selves

4. They want to initiate into homosexuality adopted children that resulted from unplanned pregnancies of irresponsible heterosexual parents

5. They want to initiate your children into the gay lifestyle by educating them about the gay life style so some dont go into depression and kill them selves.

6. They want to wear all the female dresses in the world so women would not have any dress to wear any longer

7. They use sanitary pads and tampons even though they dont have ovaries to menstruate with

8. They are an abomination to God as said in the bible even as they eat breathe love and pray like every other person on earth

Dont you agree!!! smiley

Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by whizjay(m): 2:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Why did I read this?!
angry angry

I don't think I'll have sweet dreams as I sleep this night...
sad
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by naijaboiy: 2:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Wonderful use of Sarcasm! undecided

Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by Scaredsilent2: 2:17am On Apr 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thanks Not many people will get it...

I guess we have to become devils to beat the devil at his game.

Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by vislabraye(m): 2:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Scaredsilent2:
8 things to agree on about homosexual Gay quee_r fa_gs

1. They want to steal your husbands just like every other woman on earth wants to steal your husband or boyfriend.

2. They want to stop world wide reproduction by sleeping with them selves while u marry your loved ones and have your own children.

3. They want to spread HIV and other sexual transmitted diseases by getting married to them selves while you have your own family to take care of your selves

4. They want to initiate into homosexuality adopted children that resulted from unplanned pregnancies of irresponsible heterosexual parents

5. They want to initiate your children into the gay lifestyle by educating them about the gay life style so some dont go into depression and kill them selves.

6. They want to wear all the female dresses in the world so women would not have any dress to wear any longer

7. They use sanitary pads and tampons even though they dont have ovaries to menstruate with

8. They are an abomination to God as said in the bible even as they eat breathe love and pray like every other person on earth

Dont you agree!!! smiley

True talk. The West is so funny such that if you talk against it, they'll call you homophobic.

Scaredsilent2:

Thanks Not many people will get it...
I guess we have to become devils to beat the devil at his game.

Not sure about this analogy, though.
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by delishpot: 4:57am On Apr 14, 2015
Make I see replies.
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 14, 2015
all i know is i always wear my iron pant to protect my yansh when i come across a gay dude grin
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by harrysterol(m): 5:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Wat is dis? angry
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 14, 2015
harrysterol:
Wat is dis? angry

gay talk
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 14, 2015
angry bullshhit! Just bullshhit!!!
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by harrysterol(m): 5:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

gay talk
am out, that Word irritates me
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

I was getting angry at such nonsense grin

You saved me a two paragraph rant lipsrsealed

Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by Cutehector(m): 6:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Whr is luedave
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by sarmiie(m): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2015
i admit i was first pissed at this.....

then i read naijaboy's comment, and immediately got it..

thumb's up, o.p n naijaboy!!!!

Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Mtchewwww!!!!!!!!!..... In other news.............MANY ACRES OF LAND FOR SALE AT KARISHI, ABUJA. THE LAND ARE SUITABLE FOR ESTATE,SCHOOLS, HOTEL, EVENT CENTRES ETC. 100K PER PLOT( STILL NEGOTIABLE) FOR ENQUIRY CALL →08135328835, 08159935304.

OR

ACRES AND PLOTS OF LAND ARE AVAILABLE AT RAFIN-KWARA OFF OROZO ROAD FCT, ABUJA. THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR ESTATE, SCHOOL AND POULTRY. THE LAND IS SORROUNDED BY NAVY ESTATE, CIVIL DEFENCE ESTATE, CAJAAH ESTATE AND OF RECENT HAMPTON PARK ESTATE. PRICEOF LAND ON THE ROAD 700K PER PLOT, INSIDE 300K. PRICE IS STILL NEGOTIABLE . CALL→08135328835, 08159935304.
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by Scaredsilent2: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2015
almajirimallam:
Mtchewwww!!!!!!!!!..... In other news.............MANY ACRES OF LAND FOR SALE AT KARISHI, ABUJA. THE LAND ARE SUITABLE FOR ESTATE,SCHOOLS, HOTEL, EVENT CENTRES ETC. 100K PER PLOT( STILL NEGOTIABLE) FOR ENQUIRY CALL →08135328835, 08159935304.

OR

ACRES AND PLOTS OF LAND ARE AVAILABLE AT RAFIN-KWARA OFF OROZO ROAD FCT, ABUJA. THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR ESTATE, SCHOOL AND POULTRY. THE LAND IS SORROUNDED BY NAVY ESTATE, CIVIL DEFENCE ESTATE, CAJAAH ESTATE AND OF RECENT HAMPTON PARK ESTATE. PRICEOF LAND ON THE ROAD 700K PER PLOT, INSIDE 300K. PRICE IS STILL NEGOTIABLE . CALL→08135328835, 08159935304.

Who said this was News in the first place :p wrong thread bud to be posting ur ads you cant afford a proper means and place for
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by francizy(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Hehehehe, God forbid if say two same sex adopt me when I be baby, I for grow up and commit double murder... grin
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by zinachidi(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2015
naijaboiy:
naijaboiy i just dy see u for every gay thread. *supicious* grin
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by zinachidi(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Nneka123:
angry bullshhit! Just bullshhit!!!
tell them.
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by lordhugo(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2015
I am just indifferent to this post! Cant laugh or cry! undecided

Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Scaredsilent2:

1. They want to steal your husbands just like every other woman on earth wants to steal your husband or boyfriend. except he's super cute

2. They want to stop world wide reproduction by sleeping with them selves while u marry your loved ones and have your own children. God wud reward them for reducing population and poverty

3. They want to spread HIV and other sexual transmitted diseases by getting married to them selves while you have your own family to take care of your selves... they call it sexualy transmited disease not homosexualy transmited disease

4. They want to initiate into homosexuality adopted children that resulted from unplanned pregnancies of irresponsible heterosexual parents... xo they won't make same mistakes as parent's, and render innocent kids homeless

5. They want to initiate your children into the gay lifestyle by educating them about the gay life style so some dont go into depression and kill them selves. if only u knw d importance, u wud embrace it to prevent them 4rm sleeping arount and geting pregnant or contract HIV

6. They want to wear all the female dresses in the world so women would not have any dress to wear any longer... afterall females wear ours

7. eew, op u disgustin, can't imagine u wud still eat breakfast after writing numba7,.... But lemme tell u, dis d biggest lie ever

8. They are an abomination to God as said in the bible even as they eat breathe love and pray like every other person on earth May the Good Lord purnish u adequately

Dont you agree!!! smiley
edited
op for your mind u don post beta tin abi,.. I totaly disagree
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by Scaredsilent2: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Luedave:
op for your mind u don post beta tin abi,.. I totaly disagree

Read through dear again... You should have realised the sarcasm in my writing. I was saying the opposite thing in every point. You should know what stand i am on
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by naijaboiy: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2015
zinachidi:
naijaboiy i just dy see u for every gay thread. *supicious* grin
As you dey see me naso I dey see you o. grin

Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by iamrealdeji(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Scaredsilent2:

Read through dear again... You should have realised the sarcasm in my writing. I was saying the opposite thing in every point. You should know what stand i am on
Op,you're gay,not a joke
Re: The Truth About GAY Men.... by faith551(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
The thought of these schizophrenic animals nauseates me,

When He/she Says This..... What Does It Mean / I Believe Ethiopian Girls Are Some Of The Dumbest Ladies I Have Met / Signs On How To Know He Is A Real Man