Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Scratch Card For Direct Short Service Into The Nigerian Navy Is Out: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scratch Card For Direct Short Service Into The Nigerian Navy Is Out: (18000 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scratch Card For Direct Short Service Into The Nigerian Navy Is Out: by tundeslizy: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2009
Scratch Card for Application for Direct Short Service Commission into the Nigerian Navy is out. The Closing date is 8th February 2009. Screening is on the 7th of March 2009.

Requirements for screening includes:
NYSC Discharge certificate.
LGA Identification Letter.
Transcript.
O' Level Certificate.
Birth Certificate and
two passports with red background.

For more details call Tunde on 08054755414.
i bought mine in NNS Borikiri Port Harcourt.

The scratch Card for recruitment into the Nigerian Army is also out. it is available in all Unity Bank Nationwide.
Re: Scratch Card For Direct Short Service Into The Nigerian Navy Is Out: by kemco: 12:20am On Jan 29, 2009
men you are too much. i will get in touch with you tomorrow. God Bless you.
Re: Scratch Card For Direct Short Service Into The Nigerian Navy Is Out: by seyiolu02: 12:23am On Jan 29, 2009
Thank you very much for helping me purchase the scratch card. i really appreciate.
Re: Scratch Card For Direct Short Service Into The Nigerian Navy Is Out: by slizzyE: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2009
men thank you for your assistance.
Re: Scratch Card For Direct Short Service Into The Nigerian Navy Is Out: by tundeslizy: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2009
Men Thanks to you guys.
Re: Scratch Card For Direct Short Service Into The Nigerian Navy Is Out: by noel76(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2009
YOUNG MAN STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE, THE SCRACH CARD INTO THE NNS DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION IS NOT OUT.

I HAVE BEEN TO NNS BOROKIRI , NNS OKEAMIRI AND NNS PATHFINDER THERE IS NO INFORMATION TO THAT EFFECT.

THE RECRUITMENT THAT IS ONGOING IN THE NIGERIA ARMY IS NOT FOR GRADUATE, THE 63RD REGULAR INTAKE IS FOR NON-GRADUATE.

SO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANT BEWARE, DO NOT BE DECIVED.
Re: Scratch Card For Direct Short Service Into The Nigerian Navy Is Out: by akmusty(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2009
GUYZ, TUNDE KEMCO AND OTHERS ARE THE THIEVES OF THE BAGHDAD, last week tunde s dsss navy deadline is 31and today its 8 february ,tunde the president of jibity republic. Enjoy ur recruitment ,Meanwhile landers allow tunde to put all his family into jibity republic navy not Nigeria .Whenever the real form is available it b advertise on national dailies and tv
Re: Scratch Card For Direct Short Service Into The Nigerian Navy Is Out: by kellyonie: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2009
WHY DID YOU NEED TO DECEIVE INOCENT NIGERIANS.
TUNDE AND OTHERS THUNDER FIRE ALL UNA PAP.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Respond To "Do You Have Any Specific Access Requirements"? / The Perfect "Letter Of Application" / FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.