Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,755 members, 7,898,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

How Do You View Guys Who Do This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You View Guys Who Do This? (62396 Views)

Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by charismaticdave(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Strongfaze:
Common Guys stop screaming abeg.... We all did that at the beginning (I mean as JJCs.) and later adjusted for good. If I lie, go to your initial post on Facebook, eskimi etc.

I didn't do this, not now, not never, na golden pant she get or wetin. It's true at first, guys don't know the difference between inbox and timeline.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by chukkystar(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
ikombe:
you go old grin
i no ask U, I just said I'm giving him hundred likes
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by kalufelix(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Only foolish low life niggas do dat

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by SailorXY: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Strongfaze:
Common Guys stop screaming abeg.... We all did that at the beginning (I mean as JJCs.) and later adjusted for good. If I lie, go to your initial post on Facebook, eskimi etc.
NA LIE
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Gracyel(f): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
veraiyke:
You sent a friend request. It is an appeal to which someone has obliged. It is only rational, a matter of courtsy n gratitude to show appreciation. It is not a big deal to say thank you. It doesn't in any way diminish your self esteem. Let us not make a fuss out of nothing. This is a matter of personality difference.
Hmm....Most sensible comment I've read so far. I'v got so much respect for gentlemen!
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by biGPoppaSays(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
fvvck em boys that does such.....immature boys does that.... fvvck em once again.... I don't give ladies too much fvcking attention.. it's weird.... once I toast you and you say no then byebye... I ain't got time to be messing around .... read my signature
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Gracyel(f): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:
Only Nigerian guys does that.

May God strike me dead any time i think of doing such a thing
Lol....This is what turns me off in most Nigerian men. There's this mentality u guys have. Who says its only Nigerian men that do it. Actually, its the opposite. Lots of foreign guys whose friend requests I accept appreciate the gesture. And I acknowledge their appreciation cos I blv it was actually an honour adding me up in the first instance. I dont see this as a big deal, its just courtesy. However, I believe everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dat cld be sooooo annoying. Andd tto worsen it all, most wl write it wt sm funny grammar like: 'Tanks yu 4d Acceptment'
I can't even stand dt 'wlcm 2mai world'
Its lyk the person tellin mee 'pls unfriend mee'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by timilinda(f): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=sipsip post=32727015]

Hmmm... Well, most times, the 'lovey-dovey' words always follow. I see them. And it's embarrassing to guys that have self esteem... like me. lol.[/quote
Guys dat have self esteem? Low or high self esteem, pls? undecided
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Atmmachine(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gracyel:

Lol....This is what turns me off in most Nigerian men. There's this mentality u guys have. Who says its only Nigerian men that do it. Actually, its the opposite. Lots of foreign guys whose friend requests I accept appreciate the gesture. And I acknowledge their appreciation cos I blv it was actually an honour adding me up in the first instance. I dont see this as a big deal, its just courtesy. However, I believe everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

Firstly, how do you know i'm a Nigerian ??
Secondly, a western guy will not go to any social media site to add random girls.
Please, get your facts right. You're in Nigeria & you think like a goat

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Gracyel(f): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

Secondly, a western guy will not go to any social media site to add random girls.
You have just behaved like an illiterate. I dont think a sensible and mature literate will resort to insults and offensive words when trying to make a point. Just a typical 'coward'!

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Atmmachine(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gracyel:

You have just behaved like an illiterate. I dont think a sensible and mature literate will resort to insults and offensive words when trying to make a point. Just a typical 'coward'!

Sorry for being blunt, but try to be more reasonable with your post
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Gracyel(f): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

Sorry for being blunt, but try to be more reasonable with your post
Apology NOT accepted!
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Atmmachine(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gracyel:

Apology NOT accepted!

Why ??
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
hormordunneey:
Dat cld be sooooo annoying. Andd tto worsen it all, most wl write it wt sm funny grammar like: 'Tanks yu 4d Acceptment'
I can't even stand dt 'wlcm 2mai world'
Its lyk the person tellin mee 'pls unfriend mee'

Hahahaha. Now this is exactly what prompted this post. This very comment of yours. Thumbs up!
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=timilinda post=32729113][/quote]

High ma'am... High. Questioned answered?

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

Hey... dude. That's a bit unnecessary, don't you think? She gave her opinion. Respect people's views and their person man.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Gracyel(f): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

Why ??
It wasnt a genuine apology. Good night!
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Thinkr(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gracyel:

Hmm....Most sensible comment I've read so far. I'v got so much respect for gentlemen!
yh its expected. The question now is do these guys also say thank you to guys that accepted their request? Definitely not. So its trash doing such because its a lady involved. So much to massage your ego huh.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Gracyel(f): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
sipsip:

Hey... dude. That's a bit unnecessary, don't you think? She gave her opinion. Respect people's views and their person man.
Thanks for coming to my rescue. My e-knight in shining armour smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Thinkr(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

Why ??
someone say apology not accepted you are asking why. Guy just bounce and stop acting worse that the facebook thank you crew. Smh

1 Like

Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gracyel:

Thanks for coming to my rescue. My e-knight in shining armour smiley

Anytime... my e-lady in golden robe.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Gracyel(f): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thinkr:
yh its expected. The question now is do these guys also say thank you to guys that accepted their request? Definitely not. So its trash doing such because its a lady involved. So much to massage your ego huh.
I smh at some pple's comments here. Am sorry, what in God's name does my ego have to do with my respect for gentlemen. Jeez!...This is why I dont like commenting on NL. I only made a harmless comment...Please dont quote me again. Good night!
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Thinkr(m): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gracyel:

I smh at some pple's comments here. Am sorry, what in God's name does my ego have to do with my respect for gentlemen. Jeez!...This is why I dont like commenting on NL. I only made a harmless comment...Please dont quote me again. Good night!
do you also say thank you to those who accept your request? If not then does that make you an 'un-gentle lady? Think about it 'why don't the same guys say thank you when fellow guys accept their requests? Abeg go sleep jere. And you too don't ever quote me again.
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Gracyel(f): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thinkr:
do you also say thank you to those who accept your request? If not then does that make you an 'un-gentle lady? Think about it 'why don't the same guys say thank you when fellow guys accept their requests? Abeg go sleep jere. And you too don't ever quote me again.
Why are you so pained??....Just curious
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gracyel:

Hey... Now you're taking it personal. It's an online forum. Everyone (most of us) here is faceless. So naturally, people will say what they feel like. Regardless. But then, take it with a pinch of salt. See the humour in it. They won't say it when it's physical na. Abi?
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Atmmachine(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thinkr:
someone say apology not accepted you are asking why. Guy just bounce and stop acting worse that the facebook thank you crew. Smh

Go & play with your mates
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Atmmachine(m): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Gracyel:

It wasnt a genuine apology. Good night!

I don't need your good night
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by souljaboi51(m): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Thanks for the accept angry
thanks for accepted grin grin grin
thanks for acceptance...can we be friends undecided undecided undecided
boiz shaa grin grin grin
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 15, 2015
Strongfaze:
excluding me.. I joined fb 6 yrs ago and never did that sh*t
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by lockupman(m): 1:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Speak for yourself. I have never done such. Its stupid. I can only say 'Welcome to my list of amiable friends' via inbox only.

Strongfaze:
Re: How Do You View Guys Who Do This? by sipsip(m): 1:13am On Apr 15, 2015
lockupman:
Speak for yourself. I have never done such. Its stupid. I can only say 'Welcome to my list of amiable friends' via inbox only.

Good.
I say...

GOOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.