Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,587 members, 7,975,311 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ugh, What Is Wrong With Us, Is This What Love Has Come To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugh, What Is Wrong With Us, Is This What Love Has Come To? (773 Views)

Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) / The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman / I Am A Nigerian Based Abroad, See What Love Wants To Do To Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugh, What Is Wrong With Us, Is This What Love Has Come To? by suprted(m): 4:55am On Jan 29, 2009
I just discovered Najialist. I looked at the dating section on there and its all "I want a sugar mummy" or "I want a sugar daddy"

it's disgusting. why are we so materialistic?
Re: Ugh, What Is Wrong With Us, Is This What Love Has Come To? by simplyfab(f): 5:04am On Jan 29, 2009
lol, some people are just greedy and run at a chance to grab an opportunity.
While others are just lazy and don't want to work for good wealth. They prefer easy riches.
While others too were not born with silver or golden or diamond spoons and try all possible ways to get a feel of it in an obviously wrong way.

And lastly, some are in search of love!!
Maybe they find love in having sugar mummies or daddies to regular relationships!!

You can never tell!! undecided
Re: Ugh, What Is Wrong With Us, Is This What Love Has Come To? by Gabry(f): 5:12am On Jan 29, 2009
Because people these days are looking for fast cash instead of working hard like me and you. Especially those good looking and good physic ones. . . They tend to behave as such, Well, I thank God for givin them stupidity otherwise the world will not be fair at all dont you think so? smiley
Re: Ugh, What Is Wrong With Us, Is This What Love Has Come To? by suprted(m): 5:27am On Jan 29, 2009
@fab- so did you get the ipod  cheesy  that was hilarious. 

i agree with both points raised but it depresses me to see people prostitute themselves.  and @gabrywyl- not all those people are beautiful a lot of the time wink
Re: Ugh, What Is Wrong With Us, Is This What Love Has Come To? by Gabry(f): 5:36am On Jan 29, 2009
But they have a certain atttractiveness jor. Dont you think so?
Re: Ugh, What Is Wrong With Us, Is This What Love Has Come To? by simplyfab(f): 5:40am On Jan 29, 2009
suprted:

@fab- so did you get the ipod cheesy that was hilarious.

i agree with both points raised but it depresses me to see people prostitute themselves. and @gabrywyl- not all those people are beautiful a lot of the time wink

lol, i've not gotten it yet but I'm still being a good girl incase they are just trying my patience. You can never tell. wink
Re: Ugh, What Is Wrong With Us, Is This What Love Has Come To? by JJYOU: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2009
no more buy me fanta and sprite.
Re: Ugh, What Is Wrong With Us, Is This What Love Has Come To? by olumade: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2009
tolorun o bapami ore ki lo tun ku,
Re: Ugh, What Is Wrong With Us, Is This What Love Has Come To? by MsFlorida(f): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2009
This post struck me 2 ways.

One if you are looking for someone that has money with the intent on taking advantage of them then I say you are trifling.

However, there is nothing wrong with wanting to live a spoiled and comfortable life.  If you want bass you go where bass school and if you prefer minnows you go where minnows school. Its just as easy to fall in love and marry rich as it is to marry poor. Its a choice.

There is nothing wrong with someone that is confident and believes that they can have the best.  If one girl is willing to give it up for a taxi ride then cool that's her bag but if another girl feels she will hold out for a Benz that's cool too. Your inner worth determines your outer blessings.

Its crazy because if a person goes with someone that has nothing to offer or their life is a struggle other people talk about them negatively and if a person goes with someone that has everything to offer people and their life is a cake walk people still talk about them negatively.  The person can't win for losing. That's why you can't live your life for other people.

Why do we focus on putting down the seeker when the sugar mommy/sugar daddy also receives a benefit and they obviously feel that their money is well spent.  Who am I to judge? No one is fooling, coercing or forcing the SM/SD to do anything they don't want to do and usually when they do get used its because their main focus was on trying to buy love instead of creating it.

One

(1) (Reply)

How To Impress A Woman / Is It Bad To Have An Affairs With Distance Cousin / How Can I Forget Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.