Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,982 members, 7,896,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti (31485 Views)

Wild Jubilation Erupts In Bauchi As President Buhari Returns. See Photos / Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation / FAYEMI Vs FAYOSE: Jubilation In Ekiti As Appeal Court Confirmed Fayose's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Nten: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Ok. Congrat fayose. Up pdp. Having said that Apostle suleiman has to explain the source of his prophecies how come most of his prophecies are wrong
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by hamaworld(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Mtsewww.. Rubbish
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Abelmoscus(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Ekitiiiiiii! May God have mercy o. Anu Yin se mi o
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Setaje(f): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2015
What nonsense are u people saying. Leave ekiti state alone. To me ekiti and ondo are the yorubas I respect a lot. . They stand for what they believe in. They see white and call it white. They are true Democrats. Why must they follow Tinubu or apc because the whole region is following. We cannot all behave like sheeps.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by MrIncrediible(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by sleekp1: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2015
GOOD
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by LMAyedun(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Na wah o
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by nerodenero: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Agbero people needs Agbero Governor. I bet the learned Ekiti people don't live their.
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Afriface: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fayose again!

Oya now ...www.terminateitnow.com

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by adeA1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
I knw u wll soon make name jst like that of ORUBEBE's
Omexonomy:
Assuming the victory was for an APC the wild jubilation would have resulted to death of more than five people stealing and killing en mase.
If you know APC is an evil party click like.
If you know APC is a peaceful party click share.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by osimataylor(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
sad embarassedAPC party of liars,thieves and propagandist.God's judgement is awaiting you people.You will be buried in the pit you have dug.SHAME!

7 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by soludo93(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
midolian:
Ekiti how did you end up like this? How can the learned celebrate a thug as Fayose? sad sad sad

Just the way Nigeria is celebrating illiteracy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by ndcide(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
hated by APC loved by ekiti people.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:
Ekiti, the prodigal state of the SW region.

I pity our siblings there.
Cry you hear??

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by tolexy007(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:
Ekiti, the prodigal state of the SW region.

I pity our siblings there.
pity urself...

3 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by mulattoclaro(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kelklein:
#365DaysOn
since you're so concerned about the chibok girls why don't you get a rifle and go into sambisa forest or wherever they are being kept by Boko Haram and rescue them yourself or better still get some people to go along with you. All this nonsense and noise about the chibok girls is making me sick in my stomach. As a long as they're northerners I care less about whatever happens to them. These where the same people with the help of Jega, tinubu and Co rigged the presidential elections. Since they feel they're born to rule, let them rescue those girls themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
midolian:
Ekiti how did you end up like this? How can the learned celebrate a thug as Fayose? sad sad sad
Yes na, the same way Nigeria is celebrating a jihadist cum illiterate...

6 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by MarieSucre(f): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Jayanma! Jayanma eh! Okwesiri nara ekele jayanma eh! Umuchineke!!! Heeeeeey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by cy4cent(f): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Stop weeping

ozoigbondu:

Stop weeping

Lol, weep fire !!!!!!! I only pity them!!
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by tolexy007(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
braine:
Bloody thugs.
Eeya! sovi I no e really pain u

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by tolexy007(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
literarymathy:
This Fayose of a man is a crook! A senile psychopathic fraud of the highest order. I don't understand why the people voted for an unintelligent smudge when they had the better option of an intelligentsia of international repute. Anyway, let's see how far the film trick can work.

Learn about AMORC here: https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other
Non of diz ur grammer can remove fayose from dat gov sit.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Keneking:
As expected...it is time for him to face the last hurdle...State House of Assembly impeachment notice. Has he responded to the allegations in the notice? If not, then it is better for him to do the needful.

Omirin is not the speaker of the ekiti HOA.The case is still in court . The state chief judge did not even bother responding to the Omirin when he asked him to set up an impeachment panel

3 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Banter1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
He will soon be impeached.
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by tolexy007(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Setaje:
What nonsense are u people saying. Leave ekiti state alone. To me ekiti and ondo are the yorubas I respect a lot. . They stand for what they believe in. They see white and call it white. They are true Democrats. Why must they follow Tinubu or apc because the whole region is following. We cannot all behave like sheeps.
God bless u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Goke7: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Setaje:

ondo can't wait to join the progressives, they are not hardliners like ekiti, pdp is almost dead there, forget whatever mimiko is doing right now, they are just waiting for the next Governorship elections to align themselves with the centre.

or haven't u heard that even alamesigha or whatever his name is and timi alaibe wants to be next governor of bayelsa on apc platform

Most Nigerian politicians are not that smart to play opposition but seriously I want ekiti to remain in pdp, I want to see if fayose can open his mouth to say that buhari wears pampers after may 29, i dey wait o
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by herbiolla: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why Buy Used Laptops when you can get a new one for the same price as a used one?

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by onatisi(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
If you can't impeach God ,then you can't impeach fayose because God is solidly behind fayose.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by successking: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good news! Fayosky, carry go
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by ONYX5(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
cy4cent:
it's an irony that a state that has the highest number of professors in Nigeria has a thug as it's leader, n they celebrates his victory, hmmmm !!!! pathetic...

could this be out of fear

it's a pity however it is viewed, I do not envy them at all ...
and it's also an irony that buhari is an illiterate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by chocolateniara(f): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
the people have spoken, but fayose strong oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court / Supreme Court To Hear Ihedioha’s Fresh Application February 18 / Reno Omokri Explains ₦122m Refund By PDP NWC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.