Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,851 members, 7,889,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

Apc Gradually Turning To A Northern Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Gradually Turning To A Northern Party (4998 Views)

With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? / APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders / AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Gradually Turning To A Northern Party by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
@op, I edited ur post to match the present facts on ground.

nedu666:
Has anyone noticed that PDP has gradually turned to a party of the SE. check out, most of the presidential votes came from the SE, most states won during the presidency came from the SE, all the new states won during guber elections are in the SE, most of the senators and house of reps in PDP are from the SE. The SE have pulled a major stunt on nigerians. the next course is to seize the party from the original founders, then invite politicians from other parties and before u known it we have the largest party in africa. walahi the next convention is gonna tell who owns the party.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Gradually Turning To A Northern Party by businessMODE(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
PDP is the only national party we had since 1999 until when APC took a North and South West merger
OAM4J:
What about PDP?

Base on the same sentiments you gave, can we also say PDP is gradually turning to SS and SE party?

Re: Apc Gradually Turning To A Northern Party by unclejb2(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
OAM4J:
What about PDP?

Base on the same sentiments you gave, can we also say PDP is gradually turning to SS and SE party?

cant u see that the emergence of APC divided Nigeria between ethnic lines. study the voting pattern and tell urslf the truth. I Pity the westerners because soon the north will muscle them out of governance and the romance will end abruptly.

1 Like

Re: Apc Gradually Turning To A Northern Party by discusant: 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
theV0ice:

under GEJ and PDP

Vice president North

Senate president North

Speaker of Reps North

Chief Justice North

NSA North

Min of Defence North

Is APC no longer Asiwaju Personal Consortium? Is Buhari no longer a lackey for Tinubu? I thought that was the favourite refrain of you and your masters that even necessitated a documentary to be aired on AIT and NTA?

Confusion is native to you guys

Lol. You find excuses to live in denial.A PC is a party now at the full control of people from n
northern Nigeria.
Re: Apc Gradually Turning To A Northern Party by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
It is the Buhari effect... plain and simple!

nedu666:
Has anyone noticed that APC has gradually turned to a party of the north. check out, most of the presidential votes came from the north, most states won during the presidency came from the north, all the new states won during guber elections are in the north, most of the senators and house of reps in APC are from the north. The north have pulled a major stunt on nigerians. the next course is to seize the party from the original founders, then invite politicians from other parties and before u known it we have the largest party in africa. walahi the next convention is gonna tell who owns the party.

1 Like

Re: Apc Gradually Turning To A Northern Party by discusant: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
unclejb2:
cant u see that the emergence of APC divided Nigeria between ethnic lines. study the voting pattern and tell urslf the truth. I Pity the westerners because soon the north will muscle them out of governance and the romance will end abruptly.

Some Yoruba still believes that Yoruba has dealt the SS and SE a political defeat with APC. But Yoruba doesn't know that it also defeated itself in its alliance with north in APC.
Re: Apc Gradually Turning To A Northern Party by Kingspin(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
wordcat:
APC- a party formed by the Yorubas and owned by the Northerners.

President»»North

Senate President»»North

SFG»»North

Speaker»»likely to come from North.

We all knw that V.P is just a nomenclature!
A Nigerian will rather say crude oil belong to all Nigerians is a 'national cake' while Lagos belong to the Yorubas. Ok. If it so Lets go apart some they fear i wonder oo. We suppose don pass to dey pretend as a nation.
Re: Apc Gradually Turning To A Northern Party by realjoker(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kingspin:
A Nigerian will rather say oil belong to all Nigerians is a 'national cake' while Lagos belong to Yoruba. Let go apart some they fear i wonder oo. We don pass to dey pretend as a nation.
lolsss... Lame post. Tell me how many igbo state is oil being extracted or you think ss is part of igbo nation, those who backstab your entire kinsmen and declare your property in their region (i mean ss because you are not related) as abadoned properties after the civil war.
Lern more about the war i mean the pre, pro and post.
lol, keep fooling around
hating is good keep hating.
Foolish mofos.
Ethnicity bigots.
Keep consoling your (self)lose.
I pray that may god of okirika grants you the fortitude to bear your lose.
Better move on or remain trapped in the past.
People infested with hatred right from birth.
I know many of your kinsmen who never travel back to your erosion prone creek do to the fear of your hatred to each other. U dont like seeing ur fellow broda making it.
Nollywood is a mere example of you people.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Gradually Turning To A Northern Party by theV0ice: 6:33am On Apr 15, 2015
discusant:

Lol. You find excuses to live in denial.A PC is a party now at the full control of people from n
northern Nigeria.

Did you ever complain when the SE and SS where partners with the North in the political landscape over the past years?? Why are you becoming so sanctimonious now?

when did it become a crime for a northerner to rule as president?

1 Like

Re: Apc Gradually Turning To A Northern Party by theV0ice: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2015
unclejb2:

That won't be the worst thing to happen to them and you can bet your last kobo that they'll bounce back. They had no voice in govt under Gej' PDP too and when some complained, you asked them to go to hell so why the sudden 'concern' for the welfare of the Yoruba people?

They begged you to join APC, you refused yet you won't stop groaning and moaning about them. We don't want romance in govt, results are much better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Violence Against Northerners Perpetrated By Igbo — Northern Elders / Peter Obi Team Begs Nairaland, Others To Take Down 'Blasphemous Prayer Mat' Post / 32 Retired Judges Drag Obiano, A-G To Court Over Unpaid Gratuities, Pensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.