Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago (42340 Views)

All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. / The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) / List Of Phones That Will Not Support Whatsapp Anymore From 31st Dec 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
youngpol:
And many more will come still.. Stop fretting over 50MP camera phones or Lollipop OS this and that. Invisible phones, Self-thinking phones, Phones that could look into space and tell you what's there, etc, are still coming..

I like the weed you dey smoke ohh grin
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by atlwireles: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
I still use a Motorola V3, beats all my smart phones when it comes to signal in my village.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by niggi4life(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
I slept with two friends just because I was using Samsung True-i back then

Women and materials sha

Smh

Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by ebiagforum(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good one. I could remember Samsung product.

Check my signature for latest promo and scholarship. It's REAL! cos anything from EBIAG (Every Body Is A Genius) is REAL!!!
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by seankay(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
I used the first three phones

Many years have passed shocked
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by Lovexme(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sony Ericsson K750 and K700i.....Those years cool
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by Dayoara: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
My first wap and camera phone back then was Sagem X6 i love it die...
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by hismond(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
N70 days, when boiz took out time for cheat, did wonders with symbian os & everybody be hailing u for giving dem cheat lyk a baddo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by Kaydem(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Reminiscing....time flies. I used them all.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Where is Samsung R220 and those other coloured screen internet-enabled Samsungs?

I used to play a game on my neighbour's Samsung phone then... I think 'snow balls' or so. The guy throws snow balls at enemies to shorten their blood and they throw balls back at you too...
My Highest game then was "Mission Impossible," "Lord of the Rings" and "The Underworld."

Please add Nokia "Rock with Me."
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by Osakah24(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
lordraiden:
hahahahahaha,dey don enta u,like dem do mi
My brother no be small thing,man city cut my ticket on sunday,common draw dem no fit get.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by rhazur(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nokia 8800 sirroco all d way. 1st scratchproof phone
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by kingjoo: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
youngpol:
And many more will come still.. Stop fretting over 50MP camera phones or Lollipop OS this and that. Invisible phones, Self-thinking phones, Phones that could look into space and tell you what's there, etc, are still coming..
And what are you doing to help in its development, or just waiting for the white man to do his magic again. Nigerians now is the time to make that difference
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by XBLadez: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
I prefer My-X6 to X5 because it reminds me of the exact number of exes I've had in relationship
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by rightflank: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ezedon:
I didnt see Sagem MY X-5
Oh! My! That phone rocked at the time.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by tsdarkside(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
i loved does phones...not hard to use and batterie hold very long...not like this smartphones today...useless... angry angry angry
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by lordraiden(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Osakah24:
My brother no be small thing,man city cut my ticket on sunday,common draw dem no fit get.
lol,dat man city,if I mistakenly jam dem na gun I go take shot all of dem,cut my 48k bet d dey d lost againt bunley
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
how time flies,nokia 3310 was my first phone,my mom gave me then.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
nokia3310 were u dey
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by rayconsult(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
i still dey use nokia3310 till now
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by Osakah24(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
lordraiden:
lol,dat man city,if I mistakenly jam dem na gun I go take shot all of dem,cut my 48k bet d dey d lost againt bunley
God knows they wont enter my ticket again,even by mistake,too much of buying arsenal players,Now they are dragging fourth position with liverpool,while arsenal buying from barca n madrid are dragging top 2.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by gbolahan1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sony Ericsson w950i... a very rich friend of my bought it about 100k in 2005

Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by lordraiden(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Osakah24:
God knows they wont enter my ticket again,even by mistake,too much of buying arsenal players,Now they are dragging fourth position with liverpool,while arsenal buying from barca n madrid are dragging top 2.
lolx.dis man u funny,av u forgotten arsenal players like 4 position a lot yl real n barca head for d top,na fools dem b,lose dat burnley match still lose crystal ontop
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by kilokeys(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
pple were beaten, even murdered cos they refused to give up these things

nothing is worth dying for.. samsung note4 of now would be trash by 2030

many babes carry belle when blueface dey reign sha
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by omakay(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
This was also a phone to be reckoned with back in the days!!!!!!!

Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by ebukaOtika(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Na this one be Fall n' Pick.

No be dis days own wey be say if e dey fall dem go call "Blood Of Jesus"
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by zizytd(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sendo x

Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by ChappyChase: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
I still have the Nokia 1100, its working and I dey use ham form swarg!!!
Just on sunday I asked a girl for her number and when I brought it, it was more of admiration than shock that I saw on her face!!!
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hahaha thoise days, when u buy a phone and start thinking of d money to buy sim join.
Only the adults coulkd afford to buy phones then
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by joshuaidibia(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
iyatrustee:
Time flies! I used the Motorola, Sony Ericsson and Nokia N70. I loved the Nokia 8800 but never used it angry

Looking back now, they no try at all cheesy cheesy
That sony Ericson joystick nearly peeled the Flesh outa my thumb.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by joshuaidibia(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Osakah24:
abeg if you dey where them dey do the phone,tell them to add app wey go help person dey chop nairabet well well.
Lol. bad guy.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
N70....... did wonders with that lil device!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Untrustworthiness Of MTN - The New Data Plans / WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature / Essential Android Apps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.