Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,496 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Blogger Wanted! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger Wanted! (823 Views)

Part Time Blogger Wanted / Celebrity Blogger Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Wanted! by htweet(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Please i need someone who is passionate for blogging. Someone who is dedicated and committed to what to they like doing best. In all, i need someone who will help me post on my blog. Interested? send enquiry mails to hemrontweet@gmail.com. Thanks to you all as you respond.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blogger Wanted! by Abduletudaye(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
htweet:
Please i need someone who is passionate for blogging. Someone who is dedicated and committed to what to they like doing best. In all, i need someone who will help me post on my blog. Interested? send enquiry mails to hemrontweet@gmail.com. Thanks to you all as you respond.

Blogger or wordpress?
Re: Blogger Wanted! by htweet(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Blogger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger Wanted! by Abduletudaye(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
htweet:
Blogger

Whats the site name and for how long have you been running it?
Re: Blogger Wanted! by htweet(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
The blog address is removed here. Drop your number or mail me on that email above then i'll forward it to you and whoever is interested in this
Re: Blogger Wanted! by 234select: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Apologies for hijacking your thread, i'm currently in a similar situation and was curious if you got a good response here.
Re: Blogger Wanted! by emymeeky: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
How much can u guys pay

Nwodochristian@gmail.com
Re: Blogger Wanted! by Fineboi2(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Am interested 08132909269
Re: Blogger Wanted! by htweet(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2015
234select:
Apologies for hijacking your thread, i'm currently in a similar situation and was curious if you got a good response here.
Not yet.
Re: Blogger Wanted! by brianromel(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2015
htweet:

I get this a lot here but it's not bloggers your looking for its topics or someone who can write on any idea you give them and develop it to something meaningful and eye catching right.

If that the case.

I tend to write on topics that are not mainstream but attract an audience who are interested in my details. I write for orthopedic surgeons, people with disabilities and amputees solution (ampdisnigeria..com) and Haro(Help a reporter out).

If it's ideas and topics to write on your looking at, I can help you research and develop topics.

palmpermtations@gmail.com. 07035803388.
Re: Blogger Wanted! by brianromel(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2015
234select:

Hmm it's seems the content development problem is wide spread here in Nigeria. Why don't you guys go to odesk.com and other free Lance sites.

You will really get good content from there. Albeit paid content.

Heck that's where the rest of the world goes to for content development.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Fanpage For Sale / Useful Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Tools And Resources / How To Build An App Using FB Fan Page To Generate Massive Traffic To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.