Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,301 members, 7,943,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) (2983 Views)

FG Flags-off Transportation Of Cattle With Railway In Zamfara(photos) / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) / Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by uchedydy: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
We all know General Buhari has cattles.
We know he went to inspect them
What we do not know is how the cattles look like .

Watch pic of General Buhari inspecting his cattle!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by uchedydy: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is nice!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by sCun: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
He should train his Fulani brothers on how to operate ranches like these instead of disturbing people all over the place.
Note: free land will not be given to them in the South east o!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by frankyychiji(f): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nice. The last pics tho....is that how he poses for his cows when grazing them in the forest and nature calls? We know Fulanis enjoy such closeness with their herds. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by bjoyoyo: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
SAI BABA
Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by kennydee05(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sai Buhari....
Nigerians love you
Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by PointB: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Actually, the cows should be inspecting him.

The malnourished cows) appear healthier than him!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by rheether(f): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Baba, will you marry me??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by mensdept: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
So what is this? Just says that is where this grandpa belongs in 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by Kylez(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
These cows no reach 150 ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by Seamareggae(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
rheether:
Marry U? Abi his son?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by gen2briz(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sai Baba for life
Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by blaqoracle: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
sCun:
He should train his Fulani brothers on how to operate ranches like these instead of disturbing people all over the place.
Note: free land will not be given to them in the South east o!
are you still there? I thought you have jumped into the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by Greatken007(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
MY ONLY PROBLEM HERE IS THE DRESSING SENSE AND EYE SERVICE, IS HE TRYING TO TELL US THAT HE WONT LEAVE GRAZING?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by hatux: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol cheesy, see baba leg @ last photo...
Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by Aromas: 2:34am On Apr 17, 2015
Perfect example of good leader who believe in himself. God bless u my president.
Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by tit(f): 2:47am On Apr 17, 2015
rheether:

you wor wor ooo
Re: Buhari Inspects His Farm Of Cattle(pictures) by Abukc(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
rheether:
Yes my sweet

(1) (Reply)

Read This Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Nigerian Born Polish MP / Let Me Tell You Why Blood Is Flowing In Plateau State – Abiodun Kuforiji Nkwocha / Who Said The Navy Are Not Equipped, Check Nigeria Navy Elite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.