Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,341 members, 7,891,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! (2073 Views)

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
The just concluded elections have raised serious questions; the answers to which I can’t help but seek. As a people (Nigerians), do we have any morals? Ain’t we all guided by sentiments? Are these sentimental affiliations healthy for the polity? Is there no way out?
I have observed the way some are so quick to defend party tags and winced in disgust. In doing this, reality has been so distorted that posterity stands the risk of having an inaccurate opinion of current happenings. The question of what we really want as a people readily pops put.
In a polity that lacks any clear-cut party ideology, I wonder what gets some persons orgasmically excited when a particular party wins or when another loses. This trend has been more prevalent amongst those CLAIMING to support the new kid on the block, the All Progressives Congress. Do they honestly believe that the mere repetition of the word, “CHANGE” can bring about a magical turnaround in the fortunes of Nigeria? Do they think that their condemnation of ANY OTHER party can automatically make those within their fold saints? From the onset of the campaigns, I have observed a trend – the flagrant employment of abusive language. The President was the first recipient of these verbal attacks (long before the campaigns), mostly launched by Lai Mohammed of the then ACN. It became so consistent and so distracting that Oga Jona got Doyin Okupe aboard; with the simple mandate to counter these attacks. But the reality was that the ACN was already so adroit at this task that Doyin Okupe’s counter launches only appeared like kindergarten punches on the paunch of a veteran bodybuilder. The more he tried to counter the lies from Lai, the more he exposed himself as an over-ambitious talkative with a propensity to lying himself. This was the trend until the ACN merged with the CPC and other parties to form the APC. Lai Mohammed was already so renowned in the game that it didn’t come as a surprise when he was the unanimous choice to continue launching the new party’s attacks.
That isn’t the major problem; the problem is the extent to which some persons have gone and are ready to go swallowing hook, line and sinker these fibbers. Many of these attacks and, of course, counters were mere propaganda with a sprinkling of little truth. These tiny truths conveniently absorbed the bigger lies – deceiving all but the very objective.
Back to the crux of the matter. Some persons have become so warped in their thinking that they actually believe that Nigeria would have been better off a one-party state. Why this will be so beats my imagination. They are ready to hit out verbally at any opposition and decry any form of defeat to their myopic opinions. This has been and continues to be the trend as the election results keep pouring in.
Why has the APC almost NEVER accepted any result in which they are losers – a behavior displayed by their supporters online? Why have they been so quick to demonize any set of people who chose an alternative they think better? I have seen many comments like: “I’m sorry for the stupid Ekiti people who have chosen to remain under the… How could the Rivers people have been so foolish…” etc. Who made these persons performance judges? Why would a person who has enjoyed the administration of Akpabio in terms of infrastructural exploits not want to vote for whoever he endorses to continue? Why would a person who has lived under Ogbeni for six months without pay not choose an alternative should the opportunity present itself? Why would anyone not want Gabriel Suswam's PDP out in Benue; just why? These are not issues that have to do with party alignments; they are issues that have to do with personalities.
Oh you judge of character, can you show one aspect in which your party has been better off than its counterpart? Who doesn't know that Tinubu is as corrupt, if not more than Bode George? Have you forgotten so soon his drug-pushing reports from the U.S, thou accuser of Buruji Kashamu? The real extent of this may never come out as long as his party remains in power. Where did Fashola's hints to that effect, during their brief fallout, varnish to? What if the people had chosen otherwise and had themselves to blame?
Has the votes-canvassing strategy been different across party lines? Why should same persons demonizing Mimiko for “buying” votes justify Oshiomhole for doing same (or pretend ignorance)? Why should lopsided results from the South-South be decried while hailing, with the same mouth, those from the North? Why should the Igbos be categorized as sentimental and tribalistic voters when the Northerners and South Westerners haven't been any different?
Fayose exhibits brashness about OLD men and he is demonized, Fashola does same with Jimi and some are quick to come to his rescue. How about Amaechi and co who are hailed as Freedom fighters? Kano state government surprised all when they constructed such a massive flyover despite their modest income; must everyone also hail Fashola for massive ceremonies at the commissioning of streetlights despite sitting atop an income bigger than that of some whole African countries?
What actually makes a party? Is it its name, slogan or the persons within it? Why is everyone within the PDP corrupt, yet embraced with open arms once they cross over? Does their interest-driven move suddenly cleanse them of all their corrupt tendencies? Is it that we've not been thinking or that we've not be thinking aright? Does same cabal regrouping under a different tag mean a change in orientation?
I am tired of these holier-than-thous who claim intimidation at every declared inconclusive results, even when the otherwise actually favours the other party. I'm tired of these holier-than-thous who will turn Fayose's speeches for the PDP against the PDP and yet refuse Jimi Agbaje a chance to turn Oba Akiolu's speeches for the APC against the APC, accusing him of tribalism. I'm tired of these holier-than-thous who are yet to realise that in Nigerian politics, Buhari is Buhari and APC is APC.
Maclatunji, Seun, Barcanista

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
OP there are so many unanswered questions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Demainman1: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nice commentary. Nigerians will soon smell their Nyashes. I hope corrupt fellows won't send the general to untimely death. I just pray.

How would they handle all these rogues and vagabonds crossing over to their folds to add to the thousands thieves in the house already.

Jesus wept!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by themilanway(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Will you please space your long and boring epistle?

Its high time you guys get it that nobody wishes to associate with PDP again.

Inec rejected T.A Orji,still PDP want to force itself down the the throat of Abians at the governorship polls.

That says alot about how bad PDP is at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
themilanway:
Will you please space your long and boring epistle?

Its high time you guys get it that nobody wishes to associate with PDP again.

Inec rejected T.A Orji,still PDP want to force itself down the the throat of Abians at the governorship polls.

That says alot about how bad PDP is at the moment.

You would have done much more had you kindly answered the questions up there.
And, let me add another for you; why do APCites get insultive when their imperfections are spoken of?

T.A Orji's administration was bad - everyone knew that. So what are we talking about here? Is your problem with the tag, PDP or SOME persons therein? If it's with the persons, tell me why the APC rejoices whenever any of these persons crosses over.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Demainman1:
Nice commentary. Nigerians will soon smell their Nyashes. I hope corrupt fellows won't send the general to untimely death. I just pray.

How would they handle all these rogues and vagabonds crossing over to their folds to add to the thousands thieves in the house already.

Jesus wept!!
That's a question they would smartly avoid because the answers are unavailable. I hope we don't smell our nyashes sha; I hope General Buhari TRULY fights corruption and, thereby, show those constituting the APC for what they truly are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Lordwize(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
You just pour out my mind.
What would have happened in the North, had Buhari lost? Blood shed.
Would have Buhari made a concession call? NO.
If you are corrupt in APC, you are a smart politician. If in PDP, you are a confirmed criminal.
#changehascome

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by themilanway(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ohibenemma:

You would have done much more had you kindly answered the questions up there.
And, let me add another for you; why do APCites get insultive when their imperfections are spoken of?

T.A Orji's administration was bad - everyone knew that. So what are we talking about here? Is your problem with the tag, PDP or SOME persons therein? If it's with the persons, tell me why the APC rejoices whenever any of these persons crosses over.

For what its worth i'm going to indulge you.

Asking me why supporters of APC likes to hurl insult is akin to will everyone make heaven?Some are mature while some are........

I was actually making reference to T.A Orji's senatorial fraud that took place a few weeks back.Inec rejected him and declared APGA's candidate winner(cant remember his name).

Its also glaring to all that PDP became a regional party overnight reliquinshing its"The biggest political part"tag.How the mighty have fallen right?

I personally despise PDP for whatever it stood for and i pray that may it never govern me again(Amen)

As for the questions you want me to answer.....

The electorates(North inclusive)massively voted for GEJ 4yrs ago,this time around,they felt he wastn worthy of their vote.

Why are you guys pained?Why the bitterness?Why hatred?

I'm an igbo man but i have never once like GEJ.

He has no track record of anything meaningful to me.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
themilanway:

Pain, bitterness and hatred? I RARELY see that in PDP supporters; even their contestants have been gallant losers, so far. Can the same be said of APC supporters? You know the answer. They act as if those who voted for the PDP are outrightly silly and unwise. They make it appear like such have invited doom by supporting the PDP; and their contestants? They always tend to allege rigging. Where in the world, barring One-Party states, does a single party clear all the seats? No one is pained here, I vote across the lines - mind you.

That YOU've never liked GEJ isn't a bad thing; what is bad is when you expect all others to think same way. Everyone makes choices, why do APC supporters expect everyone to line up behind their tag, even when there are lots of dubious characters at the helm of that tag's affairs.

The North never MASSIVELY voted Jonathan four years back, though it was better than now (check up that). They actually did so for Buhari. 12 million votes without campaigns in the South said a lot.

PDP now a regional party? I think it should be interesting to watch how they handle their new-found status; why make them an object of jest? ACN, CPC, APGA and even the ANPP had been so for many years and heaven didn't fall.

Why, like little kids suddenly in possession of an elusive toy, APC supporters can't stop taunting the disadvantaged PDP?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lordwize:
You just pour out my mind.
What would have happened in the North, had Buhari lost? Blood shed.
Would have Buhari made a concession call? NO.
If you are corrupt in APC, you are a smart politician. If in PDP, you are a confirmed criminal.
#changehascome
Unfortunate but true.
Does the changed tag wipe away their sins?
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by themilanway(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ohibenemma:

Pain, bitterness and hatred? I RARELY see that in PDP supporters; even their contestants have been gallant losers, so far. Can the same be said of APC supporters? You know the answer. They act as if those who voted for the PDP are outrightly silly and unwise. They make it appear like such have invited doom by supporting the PDP; and their contestants? They always tend to allege rigging. Where in the world, barring One-Party states, does a single party clear all the seats? No one is pained here, I vote across the lines - mind you.

That YOU've never liked GEJ isn't a bad thing; what is bad is when you expect all others to think same way. Everyone makes choices, why do APC supporters expect everyone to line up behind their tag, even when there are lots of dubious characters at the helm of that tag's affairs.

The North never MASSIVELY voted Jonathan four years back, though it was better than now (check up that). They actually did so for Buhari. 12 million votes without campaigns in the South said a lot.

PDP now a regional party? I think it should be interesting to watch how they handle their new-found status; why make them an object of jest? ACN, CPC, APGA and even the ANPP had been so for many years and heaven didn't fall.

Why, like little kids suddenly in possession of an elusive toy, APC supporters can't stop taunting the disadvantaged PDP?

In your eyes PDP supporters are saints while the opposite of that are APC supporters right?

It was nice having a discussion with you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pdp represents everything evil in this nation

The party where 5> 19, the party where 16> 19.

Pdp once ruled my state and I can only wish that type of rule on my enemy
I'm from the southwest and when I see APC giving us Fashola and PDP giving us Koro, APC giving us Ajimobi and PDP giving us Alao Akala, APC giving Ogbeni and Pdp giving us Omisore etc

APC might not be saints but when the other option is pdp, I would take APC everyday of the week and twice in Sunday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 5:56am On Apr 15, 2015
themilanway:

In your eyes PDP supporters are saints while the opposite of that are APC supporters right?

No, I'm saying that the APC supporters are actually worse at the very things they accuse the PDP supporters of.

It's sickening, the kind of superior air they exude when the board is rotten on all sides.
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Canme4u(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2015
themilanway:

Asking me why supporters of APC likes to hurl insult is akin to will everyone make heaven?Some are mature while some are........

I was actually making reference to T.A Orji's senatorial fraud that took place a few weeks back.Inec rejected him and declared APGA's candidate winner(cant remember his name).

Its also glaring to all that PDP became a regional party overnight reliquinshing its"The biggest political part"tag.How the mighty have fallen right?

I personally despise PDP for whatever it stood for and i pray that may it never govern me again(Amen)

The electorates(North inclusive)massively voted for GEJ 4yrs ago,this time around,they felt he wastn worthy of their vote.

Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Canme4u(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2015
themilanway:

Abeg tell them.
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by tit(f): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2015
buhari is a liar!
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Canme4u(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

I'm from the southwest and when I see APC giving us Fashola and PDP giving us Koro, APC giving us Ajimobi and PDP giving us Alao Akala, APC giving Ogbeni and Pdp giving us Omisore etc

APC might not be saints but when the other option is pdp, I would take APC everyday of the week and twice in Sunday

abeg, tell them.
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Canme4u(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2015
themilanway:

Dont mind that yeye Op and the guy that first comment. They are all pain in the ass.
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

This is the point that bothers me! Is the evil hinged on the party tag or on the individuals, considering the unavailability of any clear party ideology by any of the parties? Same Alao Akala would have "seen the light" should he defect tomorrow.
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by themilanway(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Ohibenemma:

No, I'm saying that the APC supporters are actually worse at the very things they accuse the PDP supporters of.

It's sickening, the kind of superior air they exude when the board is rotten on all sides.

"When the board is rotten on all sides".

Fun facts for you and your ilks.......

1)APC is yet to work at the federal level....cut them some slacks

2)Buhari and Osibanjo are not from PDP.Lets see what they can offer......patience

3)That you or anyone claim"the board is rotten on all sides"is an indictment on PDP led govt.
Why werent they arrested,charged and prosecuted?

4)If you are fine with PDP led govt for 16yrs,60% of the country think and feel otherwise.

Again,PDP are not saints,stop glossing them
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by themilanway(m): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Canme4u:

Dont mind that yeye Op and the guy that first comment. They are all pain in the ass.

I cant stand those guys.

Hypocrites
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Canme4u:

abeg, tell them.
Tell them what exactly? That an 'untried' Koro wouldn't have done better than Tinubu? That the APC media paints him black doesn't necessarily mean he is or do you have any evidence that he won't have done better beyond speculations? Don't give me that Ekitigate thrash; I've seen worse in my state (and particularly my hometown) from the APC (I won't want to mention specific names).
Do you know that government is progressive? Did Late Agagu of the PDP not perform better than the Late Adefarati of the AD(increased allocations of course played a big part)? Did Mimiko of the LP/PDP not overdo all of them? Is Akure today same as it was six years back? Owo and Ondo town nko? Have you seen the model Primary and Secondary schools? Have you seen the Caring Heart Hospitals and markets? Have you seen the Medical Villages at Akure and Ondo town - about the only of its kind in Nigeria...? How many times does the media talk about these? Hasn't it always been about the evil parts?
I mentioned Kwankwaso, who is of the APC too. Have you seen his massive projects in Kano state, even with an allocation nowhere near that of Fashola? And a much bigger landmass too?
I vote for individuals across the board; I've never received a dime from any party in my life! So my views are not partycentric, but from a non-participant perspective.
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Canme4u:

For having a view different from yours? You can be better than this nau!
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2015
themilanway:

I cant stand those guys.

Hypocrites
The Bible gave us clear parameters for identifying hypocrites. "Remove the LOG in your eyes before you see the SPECK in your brother's eyes".

Why are you refusing to do that?
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2015
themilanway:

"When the board is rotten on all sides".

Fun facts for you and your ilks.......

1)APC is yet to work at the federal level....cut them some slacks

2)Buhari and Osibanjo are not from PDP.Lets see what they can offer......patience

3)That you or anyone claim"the board is rotten on all sides"is an indictment on PDP led govt.
Why werent they arrested,charged and prosecuted?

4)If you are fine with PDP led govt for 16yrs,60% of the country think and feel otherwise.

Again,PDP are not saints,stop glossing them
Did you see the topic title Buhari is Buhari; APC is APC! Or are you claiming that Buhari's integrity is same as Tinubu's?

And, brother, it wasn't 60%, the results indicated less than that.
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by themilanway(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Ohibenemma:

The Bible gave us clear parameters for identifying hypocrites. "Remove the LOG in your eyes before you see the SPECK in your brother's eyes".

Why are you refusing to do that?

Sorry,i dont mix religion with politics.And no,i dont vouch for Tinubu.

Buhari is the president and not Tinubu so what's the problem?
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Igwe9(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Only time will tell.
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Canme4u(m): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2015
Ohibenemma:

Tell them what exactly? That an 'untried' Koro wouldn't have done better than Tinubu? That the APC media paints him black doesn't necessarily mean he is or do you have any evidence that he won't have done better beyond speculations? Don't give me that Ekitigate thrash; I've seen worse in my state (and particularly my hometown) from the APC (I won't want to mention specific names).
Do you know that government is progressive? Did Late Agagu of the PDP not perform better than the Late Adefarati of the AD(increased allocations of course played a big part)? Did Mimiko of the LP/PDP not overdo all of them? Is Akure today same as it was six years back? Owo and Ondo town nko? Have you seen the model Primary and Secondary schools? Have you seen the Caring Heart Hospitals and markets? Have you seen the Medical Villages at Akure and Ondo town - about the only of its kind in Nigeria...? How many times does the media talk about these? Hasn't it always been about the evil parts?
I mentioned Kwankwaso, who is of the APC too. Have you seen his massive projects in Kano state, even with an allocation nowhere near that of Fashola? And a much bigger landmass too?
I vote for individuals across the board; I've never received a dime from any party in my life! So my views are not partycentric, but from a non-participant perspective.

At the bolded part, how come he lost woefully to APC seeing all the achievement you posted above?

I hate PDP and all it stand for.

See the way they divided people along ethnic group during their campaign. All the hate, dirthwishes came from them. If they were so good and angelic as you want me to believe, why cant they just sell their candidate with past records?

About the Mimiko, he did all the achievent you mentioned when he was in Labour party.

Am not a politician, I always vote for an individual and not for party.

Am from Oyo state, can you compare Ajimobi to Alao Akala, or the guy who donated a transformal who later went to pick it up after he lost an Election?
He was once arrested for murder/Killing of Elewe Omo in Ibadan. It took the intervention of PDP majority in the senate to convince Jonathan to let their Majority leader in the house go. Teslim Folarin who lost his re-election bid to Senate was the Governership candidate of PDP. PDP can do better grin

About Lagos, Koro was once Tinubu's boy. He served as a senator during Tinubu regime. He picked him up from gutter. He won the Senatorial ticket under the platform of AD.
You said who knows, he might have done well...

Thats the gamble the Lagos people weren't willing to make. What if he messed up?

Lagos PDP godfather is Tewonde Bode, like seriously?? gringringrin

Moreso, only hypocrite wont know that Lagos is doing great under APC.

You were comparing Kano to Lagos grin have you been to Ikorodu of recent?
gringringrin

Lets go to Ogun, can you compare Gbenga Daniel's 8years as a governor to Amosun's 4 years?

Lets go to Osun, Omisore who was once a suspected killer of Bola Ige, a tout who once slap Bola Ige in the public?
You must be kidding me if you think this guy has anything to offer.

Now, lets go to S.S., how do you explain Alamiyesia who was once a thief being a senatorial candidate of PDP? same goes for S.E. Aviation Minister who was later elected as a senator.

All what am saying in exence is that, PDP only presents touts and those who has bad records as their flag bearer.

Are those rogues the only people PDP can present?
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2015
themilanway:

Sorry,i dont mix religion with politics.And no,i dont vouch for Tinubu.

Buhari is the president and not Tinubu so what's the problem?
We are moving around a point. As things stand today, Tinubu - with his documented criminal record in the U.S, is the Godfather oR Leader of the APC. True or False? That's same way as Bode George is of PDP Lagos.
Buhari ain't APC! Isn't that the point being flogged all this while? Buhari MAY be clean, but can same be said of all APC LEADERS?
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by themilanway(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Ohibenemma:

We are moving around a point. As things stand today, Tinubu - with his documented criminal record in the U.S, is the Godfather oR Leader of the APC. True or False? That's same way as Bode George is of PDP Lagos.
Buhari ain't APC! Isn't that the point being flogged all this while? Buhari MAY be clean, but can same be said of all APC LEADERS?

Answer the same question for GEJ and PDP then we can start talking.
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Canme4u:

At the bolded part, how come he lost woefully to APC seeing all the achievement you posted above?

I hate PDP and all it stand for.

See the way they divided people along ethnic group during their campaign. All the hate, dirthwishes came from them. If they were so good and angelic as you want me to believe, why cant they just sell their candidate with past records?

About the Mimiko, he did all the achievent you mentioned when he was in Labour party.

Am not a politician, I always vote for an individual and not for party.

Am from Oyo state, can you compare Ajimobi to Alao Akala, or the guy who donated a transformal who later went to pick it up after he lost an Election?
He was once arrested for murder/Killing of Elewe Omo in Ibadan. It took the intervention of PDP majority in the senate to convince Jonathan to let their Majority leader in the house go. Teslim Folarin who lost his re-election bid to Senate was the Governership candidate of PDP. PDP can do better grin

All what am saying in exence is that, PDP only presents touts and those who has bad records as their flag bearer.

Are those rogues the only people PDP can present?

1. Mimiko didn't lose woefully to the APC. How can you claim he did? In the presidential or in the House of Assembly elections? You wanna know why it was difficult for him to campaign on the strength of those listed achievements? The answer is APC PROPAGANDA. Go to Ondo state and see for yourself whether or not all I listed are true. All of those would have been blown to the high heavens had he been of the APC. How often do you hear of Oshiomhole's terrible second term? That's because of his party's ability to make black appear white.
2. If you vote for individuals, you won't engage in the blanket demonization of the PDP; you would single out their rotten eggs just as you do those of the APC.

3. Talking about Oyo state, my first time in Ibadan was during Ajimobi's reign and I liked what I saw. But the released results and the comments by people online have shown that he wasn't regarded as an outstanding performer. One would have expected a result like that recorded in the presidential elections but alas...

4. Why do you chose to repeat the PROPAGANDA about Folarin despite his coming out to state his side of the matter? It is so bad that only those of the APC are ever given the benefit of doubt...Why?
Re: Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! by Ohibenemma(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2015
themilanway:

Answer the same question for GEJ and PDP then we can start talking.
That point was addressed by Nuhu Ribadu a few days back. Which of the allegations have been proven? And does the fact that it happened under him make him guilty?

On what basis was Buhari absolved of the PTDF scam? Was it that no monies were lost or that he wasn't DIRECTLY involved?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari Silent? / Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics / IT Firm Denies Receiving N78million For Fashola’s Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.