Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Unrest In Ladipo Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unrest In Ladipo Now (8336 Views)

Unrest In Maiduguri As Bokoharam Launch Heavy Assault (photos) / Breaking News : Unrest In Izom-lambata / Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
We have threads here showcasing Igbo land and we are yet to that of rural osogbo and ekite etc
Adegbodolu1:

So why are your people running helter skelter everywhere abandoning their ancestral land in their millions. You would think there is a natural disaster or famine going on there.
show me pics from your state capital and the villages in your region, anyway to show me the villages cos they are nothing to write home about, I passed through owo come and see underdevelopment everywhere (mud houses)
Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by whitecat1: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
How long are you going to continue to say this? It hasn't taken us anywhere in the past and it's cowards that talk like that. You can't continue to hate yourself. You got to stand up for yourself. We all have blood running through our veins.
ibisko04:

Let brotherly love continue. We are one and together for ever.
Awa omo Yoruba Ki dede ja lainidi.
Let us shows maturity to those who we are superior to.

1 Like

Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by Omololu007(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
We have threads here showcasing Igbo land and we are yet to that of rural osogbo and ekite etc show me pics from your state capital and the villages in your region, anyway to show me the villages cos they are nothing to write home about, I passed through owo come and see underdevelopment everywhere (mud houses)
com to ijebu ode or abeokuta mak u com c development.infact if u c ao ur ibo brodas dey enter ijebu ode now eh fear go wan catch u,I was shock wen I got to ago iwoye, and also saw a large ibo population.why are u guys leavin ur so called paradise in d east,for dis villages in d south west?grin

3 Likes

Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol, why is it we don't see the development , stop deceiving yourself, we know your region too well
Omololu007:
com to ijebu ode or abeokuta mak u com c development.infact if u c ao ur ibo brodas dey enter ijebu ode now eh fear go wan catch u,I was shock wen I got to ago iwoye, and also saw a large ibo population.why are u guys leavin ur so called paradise in d east,for dis villages in d south west?grin

1 Like

Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by Omololu007(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Lol, why is it we don't see the development , stop deceiving yourself, we know your region too well
mayb u are blind shagrin I don't av tym I for show u pic of abk.but u fit go ursef sha mak u go c wetin dey happen dia ursef.channels tv even showed som places in abk last week.so go n confirm ursef and no state in d east can stand ogun in terms of d nombas of industry located in each state ogrin

2 Likes

Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Igbo live there too,Island is not dominated by one group which you know
Omololu007:
so is no more ibos dominate places lik lekki,vi,ikoyi again abigrin.and arindi d house located in iyana ipaja and onipanu can stand all d house for dis place wey u list say ibo dominate,by d way most of dos places u mention dat ibos dominate no too get companies for dia.I av been to ojo sef,ibos don't dominate,n ojo can't even stand a lot of place in ikorodu..I avent been to festac n d rest sha
where u dominate do u have companies there?
Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
You are talking to someone who doesn't know your region ba? Could you pls give me another joke
Omololu007:
mayb u are blind shagrin I don't av tym I for show u pic of abk.but u fit go ursef sha mak u go c wetin dey happen dia ursef.channels tv even showed som places in abk last week.so go n confirm ursef and no state in d east can stand ogun in terms of d nombas of industry located in each state ogrin
Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by Omololu007(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Igbo live there too,Island is not dominated by one group which you know where u dominate do u have companies there?
are u sure u know wia lagos island start and sha?cos if u know u won't tell me island is not dominated by one group..out of all d places u mention in ur previous post,av only been to ojo,and ibos don't dominate in ojo..tell me d name of a street in ojo wia ibos are 70perc of d populationgrin....
Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
cheesy Crack me up boy, I could see that you are runningout of what to say
Omololu007:
are u sure u know wia lagos island start and sha?cos if u know u won't tell me island is not dominated by one group..out of all d places u mention in ur previous post,av only been to ojo,and ibos don't dominate in ojo..tell me d name of a street in ojo wia ibos are 70perc of d populationgrin....

1 Like

Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by Omololu007(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
cheesy Crack me up boy, I could see that you are runningout of what to say
u havent even ansa my question wia do lagos island,start and end?
Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Question from gbogan boy parading himself as a lagosian, if u be lagos boy u no go fit ask me this kain question
Omololu007:
omo nna,tell me d name of a street wia ibos are 50perc of d population in ojo.una go just com nairaland dey typ trash...lol

1 Like

Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Just wasting my time on rural oshogbo clown
Omololu007:
u havent even ansa my question wia do lagos island,start and end?

1 Like

Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by Omololu007(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Just wasting my time on rural oshogbo clown
lolgrin
Re: Unrest In Ladipo Now by ibisko04: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
whitecat1:
How long are you going to continue to say this? It hasn't taken us anywhere in the past and it's cowards that talk like that. You can't continue to hate yourself. You got to stand up for yourself. We all have blood running through our veins.
So, you want to fight . Hit the street and start fighting everybody you perceive as your enemy to prove that blood is running in your veins. When you are tired on the street, you come back to the table to discuss peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Missed His Chance In 2007 Says ANN Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim / Buhari, Sultan, Sanusi Speak On Nigeria’s Unity / Hon. Prince Nwuche Receives Humanitarian Personality Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.