Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) (1454 Views)

10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / Bobrisky Says He Wants To Get Pregnant For Bae And Bear Children (photos) / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by Aare2050(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
embarassed

Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by YoshiMaster: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin

Who send am message

Well, been there, done that, regretted that and never doing that ever again.
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Omo mehn
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by hatux: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mumu! Na who send amundecided
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by domopps(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Must you follow FFK's step?

Cheeers
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by Aare2050(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lols. No be love?
hatux:
Mumu! Na who send amundecided
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by Caseless: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Boys de fall my hand. grin
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by Princecalm(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
That is when love turns to stupidity.
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by icebebe(f): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin he's probably arranging d lies he'd tell his folks.I pity him o
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by hatux: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Aare2050:
Lols. No be love?
Love Well done!
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
gringrin
this mostly happens to clueless and ugly guys.
love tinz on point.
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by chimerase2: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Omo I did dat tin during ma time in skul
After buying it, the next week der was a new rule U MUST PAY UA SKUL FEES BEFORE U REGISTER UA COURSES shocked
Omo sighting the new development I didn't sleep for dat week
And course registration will close the nxt week
The question is how amu I going to get fresh 45K to pay skul fees, brethren if u see me then I became like somebody suffering from HIV
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
chimerase2:
After buying it, the next week der was a new rule U MUST PAY UA SKUL FEES BEFORE U REGISTER UA COURSES shocked
The question is how amu I going to get fresh 45K to pay skul fees, brethren if u see me then I became like somebody suffering from HIV
you begin dey sell ur mattress, chair, shoes and etc
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by chimerase2: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
SkinnyDude:

you begin dey sell ur mattress, chair, shoes and etc
I didn't, as a matter of fact ma friends help me to arrange lies
All I needed was a conc lie
And on of ma friend gave me one and it worked grin
Re: The Kind Face You Make, When You Use Your School Fees Buy Phone For Bae(pic) by classicyung(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
chimerase2:
You can still do it again grin its nothing

(1) (Reply)

A Trend I Have Been Noticing............... / Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time / World's Oldest Married Couple Celebrate 90th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.