Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,229 members, 7,943,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Amaechi And Co Can Learn From My Actions – Obanikoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Co Can Learn From My Actions – Obanikoro (631 Views)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi And Co Can Learn From My Actions – Obanikoro by misanho: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Former Minister of State for Defence and Current Minister of State II, Foreign Affairs, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, has clarified his congratulatory message to the Governor-elect of Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode, saying that it should not be mistaken that he considers the election in the state as free and fair.

Obanikoro, who made the statement on Monday night via his official twitter handle, said that he only made the call in the “larger interest of Lagos,” and urged Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi and his cohorts... read more http:///LFX1

Re: Amaechi And Co Can Learn From My Actions – Obanikoro by Mogidi: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Koro is right, APC has to learn to concede defeat.
Re: Amaechi And Co Can Learn From My Actions – Obanikoro by misanho: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
U r right, with that we will have a peaceful political environment.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria ‘s Electoral Process Still Endangered – INEC Laments / In Case You Missed It: Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Fem / INEC Helpless Over Rivers’ Result – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.