Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,353 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

Meet The Man Who His Double Dating And On The Hunt For His Third But The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man Who His Double Dating And On The Hunt For His Third But The Ladies (849 Views)

Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who His Double Dating And On The Hunt For His Third But The Ladies by kwincypat(f): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Meet Adam Lyons, 34, who lives with his two girlfriends, Brooke Shedd(Left), 26, and Jane Shalakhova, 25.(Right)
Adam and Brooke have just given birth to a baby boy, Danté - and the 'throuple' hope to raise their child together in Los Angeles.
The trio - who share a super-kingsize bed and take it in turns to have romantic date nights together - insist that they can provide a loving family environment for their newborn.
Adam, from east London, says:

'We're just like any other family. Except in ours, there'll be one dad and two mums who live under the same roof - and there'll be nothing but love for our children.At high school, I was voted the least likely to ever get a girlfriend. I believed that no girl would ever want me so I withdrew into myself. I became a nerd who stayed at home all day.'

But at the age of 25 whilst he was working as a janitor, Adam decided to learn how to pick up women.

'I started reading about pick-up artists and how you can use psychology to make yourself more attractive. 'I would practice by standing in Leicester Square at lunchtime and after work, trying to get girls' phone numbers as they walked past.In no time, I was sleeping with amazing women I could only have dreamed of back at school.'

Adam became so knowledgeable at seducing girls that he started a career as a dating coach - running the popular YouTube channel AFCAdamLondon.

'After being a nerdy loner all my life, I was suddenly leading this Hugh Hefner lifestyle.
'It felt like I could sleep with any beautiful woman that I wanted. At one point, I was dating fourteen girls at the same time - it was crazy!Dating all of these girls became very stressful and boring - I realised that really I wanted to fall in love and… continue reading » http://sparkgist..com/2015/04/meet-man-who-his-double-dating-and-on.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Who His Double Dating And On The Hunt For His Third But The Ladies by kwincypat(f): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
cool shocked
Re: Meet The Man Who His Double Dating And On The Hunt For His Third But The Ladies by sinaj(f): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Diz ur story get as e b
Re: Meet The Man Who His Double Dating And On The Hunt For His Third But The Ladies by fromnigeria(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Will wonders ever cease

Your answer is as good as mine
Re: Meet The Man Who His Double Dating And On The Hunt For His Third But The Ladies by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2015

A perfect rebuttal which negates the cliché by African women who appellate ONLY AFRICAN MEN as being with the tendency to be polygamous.

Being polygamous is a masculine thing and natural. That we chose to each stick with one member of your gender is even the unnatural thing to do...but we do it for you folks. SHOW SOME GRATITUDE.
Re: Meet The Man Who His Double Dating And On The Hunt For His Third But The Ladies by mrkay101(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
how is this news.. Africans have been doing it and are still doing it.. in fact king Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.. Next

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things People In Love Do / Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. / Mistresses...why Do Men Keep Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.