Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,569 members, 7,937,598 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m (9439 Views)

Could She Be A Lez?...help Friends / Never Knew She's A Lez / My Experience With A Lez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by KingTom(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Guy be no ma fault na embarassed embarassed cry but we must make money grin grin
That one is sure grin
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by stephenqueen: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:

Baba Ayeni dob employ am na, Alberto2k na assistant to assistant conductor to Baba Ayeni molue co. grin grin grin
Chai! Assistant to assistant conductor, alberto2k u see ur life grin grin
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by KingTom(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na the only vacancy wey dey na grin grin
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by alberto2k(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

oya come, bring ya ear I wan tell u one amebor cool

**Screams in his ear and dash am chronic slap grin grin
Mumu grin
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by sinaj(f): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

Aye mi oooo shocked
*faints. . .
*wakes up and read the comment again. . .
*dies finally.
brings water nd... o!!! *diz water is too hot*

runs to d fridge to get cold water

pours d water all over his head
opens his boxer nd pour it there too...

Stephenqueen nd Alberto2k plan wil nt work angry
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by stephenqueen: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

oya come, bring ya ear I wan tell u one amebor cool

**Screams in his ear and dash am chronic slap grin grin
Mumu grin
** yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mogbe oooooo see as u tear me slap undecided undecided ah! O gbe loni

*run go find bottle break amu for him head
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2015
sinaj:

brings water nd... o!!! *diz water is too hot*

runs to d fridge to get cold water

pours d water all over his head
opens his boxer nd pour it there too...

Stephenqueen nd Alberto2k plan wil nt work angry
*wakes up. . .
baby, hope you didn't see anything when you opened my trouser undecided ?
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by stephenqueen: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Na the only vacancy wey dey na grin grin
Chai grin grin
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by alberto2k(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

*wakes up. . .
Nothing dey there. . . We don take amu do ritual grin
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

Nothing dey there. . . We don take amu do ritual grin
*opens trouser and check again. . .
mumu, i know say you dey desperate to get money, come see by ursef, na the rubber d!ck u steal tongue
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by alberto2k(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

*opens trouser and check again. . .
mumu, i know say you dey desperate to get money, come see by ursef, na the rubber d!ck u steal tongue
so ur d!ck too short like N10 crayon, you con dey attach rubber d!ck to make amu reach 3inches undecided

All your wives must here this grin tongue
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by KingTom(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

so ur d!ck too short like N10 crayon, you con dey attach rubber d!ck to make amu reach 3inches undecided

All your wives must here this grin tongue
Abeg na, no open my yansh for public embarassed
you sabi say me you na padi na cry
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by alberto2k(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

Abeg na, no open my yansh for public embarassed
you sabi say me you na padi na cry
wehrey!
grin
Re: Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m by sinaj(f): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

*wakes up. . .

why d face

is ur thing not my thing tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them / Nigerian Men And Flowers / Why You Should Date A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.