Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Aftermath Of 2015 Elections: Oshiomole Spotted Talking With 4 Microphones -photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of 2015 Elections: Oshiomole Spotted Talking With 4 Microphones -photo (516 Views)

Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS / Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of 2015 Elections: Oshiomole Spotted Talking With 4 Microphones -photo by lillyjane(f): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
When I saw this photo initially, I didn't make anything out of it until the ace comedian, Alibaba drew my attention to it...He said, And the Comrade Governor had to hold 4 microphones!!!!!!! KILODE!?? hehehe.

The Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomole held a 10km road walk thank you in appreciation to the people of Edo state's support in the just concluded elections. He was spotted taking with four different microphones all at once.

Source:http://www.liliansblog.com/2015/04/aftermath-of-2015-elections-oshiomole.html

Re: Aftermath Of 2015 Elections: Oshiomole Spotted Talking With 4 Microphones -photo by fromnigeria(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
So whats your business if he uses twenty!! undecided
Re: Aftermath Of 2015 Elections: Oshiomole Spotted Talking With 4 Microphones -photo by Yasher: 12:26am On Apr 15, 2015
I guess he wants his voice to be louder than that of Rev Iyamu grin

(1) (Reply)

Victory Message To General Muhammad Buhari (president - Elect) / What Do You Think About These Words From President Robert Mugabe Of Zimbabwe / Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.