Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,463 members, 7,908,337 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:08 AM

APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand (17640 Views)

The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent / Wike Vs Dakuku: Give Up As Rivers Won't Rerun Election / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by stinggy(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Has any noticed peterside his fighting alone. I told ppl tinubu is about to dump ameachi. Ameachi was the one that truncated tinubus decision to become vice president. And since ameachi was APC chief financier tinubu had no choice now they are fighting and peterside his the puppet letf alone.

No. South West APC blocked his chances.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by obinna222: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2015
cana882:
dear peterside, as far as nigeria's concerned, judiciary don't wrk 4 justice. dey wrk 4 d highest bidder dia4, take dis 4yrs 2 pressure d govt, strategise & plan 4 ur second coming. dear amaechi, seems lyk rivers state's done wit u dia4 go 2 abj, receive a ministerial appointment, wrk 4 ur country & relax. dear wike, u showed us its nt by who's up der bt hw bad u want it dia4, fight 4 rivers right d way u fought ur way in & try 2 mk urself b remembrd as d people's govenor in riv state. dear PEJ, leave politics 4 men. its 2 dangerous 4 u. dear GEJ, tnx 4 democracy. dear GMB, CONGRATS!!!

SECONDED

1 Like

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Mhudi: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2015
I live in Rivers state and for the first time in my life, even with my PVC, I was disenfranchised in both the presidential and gubernatorial elections because of a party sponsored intimidation and violence. Our electoral process begs for total overhaul. You spent your energy, time, and resources campaigning and convincing electorates to vote for you and at the end of the day, their votes don't count - is painful and frustrating.

At my polling unit, I was observing some party thugs scheming and plotting on how to disrupt voting because their party was loosing. At the end, they succeeded and I and many others could not vote.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by XBLadez: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Mhudi:
I live in Rivers state and for the first time in my life, even with my PVC, I was disenfranchised in both the presidential and gubernatorial elections because of a party sponsored intimidation and violence. Our electoral process begs for total overhaul. You spent your energy, time, and resources campaigning and convincing electorates to vote for you and at the end of the day, their votes don't count - is painful and frustrating.

At my polling unit, I was observing some party thugs scheming and plotting on how to disrupt voting because their party was loosing. At the end, they succeeded and I and many others could not vote.
That's Nigeria for you, bro
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Myself2(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2015
Taaaa Dakuku, Taaaa
If I was the one that contested against this nonentity called Dakuku, I would have beaten him hands down
His only supporter is the Judas of Ubiama in the person of Mallam Judas Rotimi Amaechi who himself is a political toy and baby to a colossus like Nyesom Wike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by prophetfire: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Generally all the 2015 elections were not free n fair.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Utchman1: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2015
All of us can blab all we want, but the court will decide.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by ogbo17: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Which court , laughing in china

1 Like

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Laid2001: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Looks like The Ijaws have lost two major political post, Presidency and governorship of Rivers!.

Anyway, Dakuku may get respite in the courts if he has a water tight case. All APC needs is to ask advertise for more video recording of the criminality from the public (in exchange for cash) and they will be inundated with raw evidence against wike.

this in addition to the report of the observers and that of the returning officer that agreed he had to write reports under special circumstances or conditions.

Best of lucks
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by drealme: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Dakuku should go and rest, d election was free and fair. APC members r crying because they were not given the opportunity to rig. They came with a Ghana must go bag filled with thumb printed ballot paper but was denied access

1 Like

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Mhudi: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
APC is a selfish party. So it wants to reduce PDP to nothing, a party that has ruled Nigeria for 16 years? Why are they struggling to reduce Nigeria to a one-party state? They have won 26 states, do they not want PDP to win any? We all saw how Buhari was rigged into office through massive, unprecedented fraud in the North, where millions of little children were aided by Jega by omission or commission to vote massively for Buhari. Where were the idiotic international observes that are clearly co-conspirators in the plot to remove President Jonathan when all that fraud was happening in the North? Buhari should be the first person to reject his new status as President-elect if he is sincere, first for the fact that his campaign was funded with stolen monies by Amaech, Tinubu and the rest and second because he was aware of the massive electoral fraud that the North perpetrated on his behalf which is on record and in public domain. In a nutshell APC should be careful!
A party with massive followers and supporters in regions and zones with the highest number of eligible voters, a party that won more than 60 and 214 out of 109 and 360 seats in the senate and house representative, a party that won all the gubernatorial elections in the south west and swept the entire north, including Benue and Plateau that was never expected even by the APC, a party that dismantled and wrestled power from PDP for the first time since 1999 in Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa, Benue, Plateau, Kebbi, Bauchi, Niger states. With all these records breaking and success by APC, you still expect Jonathan would have won if he was not rigged out?

Jonathan only lost because he performed woefully in the south west and north central which he was hoping to win. Nigeria has 6 geographical zones with the north west alone twice in population and eligible voters than the south south and south east combined. The president couldn't have won the election even with 100% votes from the south south and south east. Kano state has more than 4 million PVC collections. I was expecting up to 3 million votes for Buhari and was disappointed when only about 50% turned up for the election and voted 1.9 million for Buhari and 215 thousand for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Eruditor: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Dakuku is right. Amaechi had already warned about 2 weeks to the elections that President Jonathan and his wife were going to use Ateke Tom, the Army and Police against APC adherents during the elections. His only miscalculation was that he thought Jega would be bold enough to cancel the elections outrightly. The good thing is that APC won the central government and as such PDP won't have control of the judiciary or the military during the re-done elections (because the fiasco of an electoral process will be annulled).

Let me see how the liars on this thread that claimed they voted for Wike or how popular they think he is will find their cacophonous voices.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Eruditor: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mhudi:

A party with massive followers and supporters in regions and zones with the highest number of eligible voters, a party that won more than 60 and 214 out of 109 and 360 seats in the senate and house representative, a party that won all the gubernatorial elections in the south west and swept the entire north, including Benue and Plateau that was never expected even by the APC, a party that dismantled and wrestled power from PDP for the first time since 1999 in Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa, Benue, Plateau, Kebbi, Bauchi, Niger. With all these records breaking and success by APC, you still expect Jonathan would have won if he was not rig out?

Jonathan only lost because he performed woefully in the south west and north central which he was hoping to win. Nigeria has 6 geographical zones with the north west alone twice in population and eligible voters than the south south and south east combined. The president couldn't have won the election even with 100% votes from the south south and south east. Kano state has more than 4 million PVC collections. I was expecting up to 3 million votes for Buhari and was disappointed when only about 50% turned up for the election and voted 1.9 million for Buhari and 215 thousand for Jonathan.

Like!
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Eruditor: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
drealme:
Dakuku should go and rest, d election was free and fair. APC members r crying because they were not given the opportunity to rig. They came with a Ghana must go bag filled with thumb printed ballot paper but was denied access

You will soon choke on your lies. APC kept complaining about the absence of result sheets in different polling units even before the elections began.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Chiaka(f): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

point of correction. wike rigged his Ward and his unit. ask any Corper and he will they you that there were no elections in rivers state. dude was just writing numbers for himself.

Talk of wike is every where at his place he is so loved. I leave in Rivers even our tenant that's a corper voted Wike so did all of us.
You don't have what to say. Stop hating someone that God has blessed. As for Ameachi this is the beginning of his wickedness and the end of him. check out his reply to Obanikoro and you'll his type.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by nobeku: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
THERE WAS NO ELECTION IN RIVERS STATE..Take it or Leave it!
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by BOBBYLET: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dannyset:

So Tinubu shld leave Lagos and go to Rivers to support Amaechi and Dakuku? If he did that, its the same u people that will ask him what's his concern.
We need to reason well at times.
Bro pls understand,before you comment.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Chiaka(f): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

point of correction. wike rigged his Ward and his unit. ask any Corper and he will they you that there were no elections in rivers state. dude was just writing numbers for himself.
Chai you lie! I voted, everyone around me voted and you say no vote in Rivers state. listening to Ameachis propaganda, that guy is so ashamed that's why he is crying about like a baby, if wike is so hated by his people they will not even allow him to rig his unit/ward those will be his immediate kindred and they will be protesting by now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by nobeku: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
I am a PDP supporter!But wit what went on during de election in Rivers State,I was short of words..it won't be fair to say that an election took place in Rivers..
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by evergenuine(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Amaechi has just been given a taste of what's about to come. Useless man. No south south mingles and dines with northerners.
You should take a trip to NNPC Abuja and see how south south mingle and dine with northerners when they exchange Ghana must go bags.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by nobeku: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
ogene007:

It is public knowledge that Obama and Cameron have vested interests in APC, hence the covert support they have been providing the APC. These two foreign leaders are not only meddling in nigerian affairs, but also providing logistics support to the APC. Obama has quickly issued certificate of performance to Jega for successfully rigging GEJ out of power. The so-called observers are not issuing statements on the massive underage voting that took place in the north, or the massive doctoring of the results of the presidential elections from most northern states. They have not issued statements on the massive rigging that APC carried out in Lagos, Oyo, Imo etc, it is only the two oil rich states of Akwa-Ibom and Rivers that they are issuing statements for. The earlier we start disregarding these obviously compromised statements for these so-called international observers, the better for everybody. Obama and Cameron should stop meddling in nigeria's affairs, they should focus more energy in cleaning up the mess they created in the middle east, which had given rise to ISIS, than trying to come and destabilize africa's most populous country. A word is enough for the wise.
. My brethren,sometimes an adult should watch what he/she says...You are so not informed,
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Banter1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
XBLadez:
Someone should just tell Dakuku to stop dreaming and wake up to reality. Even Amaechi, his father, knows he has no place in Rivers anymore
Rivers elections will be nullified, mark my words.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by bdidi: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
ionsman:
Gare you just dey miss yarn dey type nonsense. Are you a lawyer? If yes you must be a charge and bail lawyer.
First and foremost,what prompted the judiciary strike in Rivers? I guess you know why.
There is the tribunal, the appeal court and then the supreme court. Dakuku will definitely find succour in one of them. What happened in Rivers state was a monumental sham. For crying out loud, cant Pdp ever win an election without all these nonsense?

I am in rivers and there was an election. In my area, ppl voted PDP. Infact in my ward, it ws PDP all the way.

Amaechi is d downfall of Dakuku.....APC also rigged the election. I have a friend in my area. He was given money to share wif some of his friends to snatch balot boxes which he did but he was fooled.

APC thugs had to beat up family love and rhythm fm reporters in ogoni land.

If the election was a total sham as they say, why did APC win in Eleme both in the governor n house of assembly elections. Why didn't the PDP go there and shoot as ppl claim they r the doing?

In buguma, where they say there were serious gun shots, it was done by APC

So many allegations here n there.

Let APC accept and try harder next time.

There is no where in the world were elections are 100 percent perfect

1 Like

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by nkem123(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
wike can never rule rivers state, mark my word.it is a matter of few months.
patience and wike will face justice for murder and electoral frauds during d polls.incase u dnt know GMB has interest in Amaechi to grant him justice, he has even made a statement as regard to Amaechi's fate In rivers.so anybody celebrating wike's written results should nt call it witch hunting by the time Amaechi begins to deal with them after may 29 when Jonathan and patience are no longer in power.
just like fayose, wike will beg for peace by the time jungle matures.Amaechi will fight them to a standstill.nt even nw that apc control's the center that somebody will dare Amaechi in rivers state.

we are watching as the drama will unfold.
Banter1:
wike can never rule rivers state, mark my word.it is a matter of few months.
patience and wike will face justice for murder and electoral frauds during d polls.incase u dnt know GMB has interest in Amaechi to grant him justice, he has even made a statement as regard to Amaechi's fate In rivers.so anybody celebrating wike's written results should nt call it witch hunting by the time Amaechi begins to deal with them after may 29 when Jonathan and patience are no longer in power.
just like fayose, wike will beg for peace by the time jungle matures.Amaechi will fight them to a standstill.nt even nw that apc control's the center that somebody will dare Amaechi in rivers state.

we are watching as the drama will unfold.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by all4gud(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
XBLadez:

Bros, the best Dakuku can get from a tribunal is 'fair hearing'
what goes around comes around. Did his master allow judiciary to function talk less of given him fair hearing?
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by amjoy: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
On our part, we are going to court to seek justice for the Rivers people.”

Which court? The one that has been on strike for d past one year? Smh.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by viktohmarkz(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dear peterside.
i know you lost the election,have a little Patience,because the COURT you are planning to go and seek justice has long been on KEYS and CHAINS,my advise to you is to drop any body supporting you and filling your your head with lies that you would get justice in the court of law,the RIVERS people can't hold BROOMS under the rain that your BOSS has put us in....we need the umbrella to stop us from getting cold.
Yours faithful
A true RIVERS MAN

1 Like

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by XBLadez: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Banter1:
Even Amaechi And Peter Rufai Side can't mark your word grin grin
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Unubi(f): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
kennygee:
Mama Peace done do her worse.

grin
She has given RIvers State so much peace especially in the electioneering period.
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by Vickidanny7: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
DAP challenge ur case in court we the people of RVS will not llow this sam in our state,the first was to be in Otueke voting rather she ws sending thugs to kill in Rivers State Buhari will bring her and her cohorts to book and jail
Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by annylove(f): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
I tire for some people o...Dakuku, is it by force to rule again, if the people dont want u they dont want u,there is no two ways abt it,why dont u accept defeat honourably and stop fooling ur pathetic self.

1 Like

Re: APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand by asukaka: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
All a court wants from a prosecutor in a matter is a substantial evidence of prove that a
crime occurred,not about what the public perceive of a matter.Hence,once Dakuku is able
to present a prove or proves that the election was rigged,the case is all his!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southern Nigerian Governors To Meet In Enugu On Thursday / #AnambraDecides Deputy Governor, Nkem Okeke Votes - Pictures / APC Mulls Implementation Of El-rufai C’ttee’s Report On True Federalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.