Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,944 members, 7,873,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nigerians Attack MTN And DSTV On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Attack MTN And DSTV On Twitter (968 Views)

Nigerians Attack CNN On Facebook Over Post On The Economy (pictures) / Break: Nigerians Attack Mtn Head Office Abuja / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Attack MTN And DSTV On Twitter by alliyse(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2015
I sense the South Africans are really treating Nigerians bad in their country, Yet MTN and DSTV is here in Nigeria making Hell of Money and they are not respecting us either. Nigerians took to micro-blogging website, Twitter, to lend their voice and it was trending heavily. See some Tweets below:-

Oya Let's Kick MTN and DSTV outta Nigeria.

— Tall Kevin Hart (@Ebuka_Akara) April 14, 2015

We should send a clear message to South Africa now. They must ensure that no Nigerian life is lost else MTN and DSTV can like to move out...

— Bros Iwi (@TooSiQ) April 14, 2015

MTN and DSTV siphon billions of Dollars from our economy yearly and the bastards are still attacking Nigerians?

— Mr. Jack Robinson (@jackdre02) April 14, 2015

If we also want to act like them, Oya to MTN and DSTV Office,Where is that petrol and matches.But we ain't animals like them #XenophobicSA

— Remi Oladipo (@Ceorhemz) April 14, 2015

Source: http://www.itsallisay.com/2015/04/whats-wrong-nigerians-are-attacking-mtn.html

Re: Nigerians Attack MTN And DSTV On Twitter by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Who go start the chasing things, oya I dey follow u for back grin South Africans are just fools sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack MTN And DSTV On Twitter by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Hmm.
Re: Nigerians Attack MTN And DSTV On Twitter by ozoigbondu: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Supported

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack MTN And DSTV On Twitter by ishiamu(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Those 2 niggas has sucked us dry like mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack MTN And DSTV On Twitter by Edygrin(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
We ain't animals like the are and besides those 2 companies employ thousands of Nigerians, so the will be no need attacking them. But i think the government have to send a strong message to those xenophobic id.i.ots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack MTN And DSTV On Twitter by Boss13: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
They are short sighted people. What will happened to the nigerians working in those companies if they leave.
Re: Nigerians Attack MTN And DSTV On Twitter by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is a joke right? Cutting your nose to spite your face? Please do kick all of them out not just the 2, add Shoprite, and 19 others. And see if South Africans are going to be the hungry ones? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Attack MTN And DSTV On Twitter by Fash20: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
I see nothing wrong in their tweets
Re: Nigerians Attack MTN And DSTV On Twitter by Vicadonis(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Noise makers... just ranting on social media. If you are serious, go to the streets like its done in saner clans... Nigerians are just lazy...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. / We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo / EFCC Arrests 6 CBN Officials, 22 Bankers Over N8billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.