Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

INEC Have Refused To Pay Adhoc Staff In Cross River State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Have Refused To Pay Adhoc Staff In Cross River State (969 Views)

Kogi Election-inec Yet To Pay Adhoc-staff A Dime After Three Weeks / Kogi Election-inec Yet To Pay Adhoc-staff A Dime After Three Weeks / Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Have Refused To Pay Adhoc Staff In Cross River State by jechona(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
After all that stress, after all those sleepless nights, after putting our lives on the line going into villages we've never heard of talkless of visiting, all to help INEC conduct elections, now they have refused to pay us, not even feeding allowance. I dont know if this is happening in other states but you people should help me beg the INEC Commissioner Cross River State and Jega to pay us oooo.
is it a crime to be an ad-hoc staff??
Re: INEC Have Refused To Pay Adhoc Staff In Cross River State by psucc(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hope they want you to exhaust the largesse from APC and PDP
Re: INEC Have Refused To Pay Adhoc Staff In Cross River State by Delible(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Maybe they noticed you guys did not work. You only assisted PDP to rig the election. My mind though.

I strongly suspect a fool will attack me on this MY opinion.

1 Like

Re: INEC Have Refused To Pay Adhoc Staff In Cross River State by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
No be thug do ur work for there ni? Abi u think say INEC no go knw?

Upon dt, u collect bribe. Which money u want again?
Re: INEC Have Refused To Pay Adhoc Staff In Cross River State by obongtunji: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Delible:
Maybe they noticed you guys did not work. You only assisted PDP to rig the election. My mind though.

I strongly suspect a fool will attack me on this MY opinion.

You are absolutely right. You guys are pdp adhoc staff, so take your complain to adamu muazu, they should still have left over from the billions donated for their campaign, besides a friend told me 60,000 was given to each polling unit by pdp agent. You are also greedy, do you want to be paid twice ?
Re: INEC Have Refused To Pay Adhoc Staff In Cross River State by illuminaty(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Most of u making comments on dis threads are fools......d op sed "CROSS-RIVER" and nt RIVERS.I can see some foolish people using d word "thug" which I believe its meant for nysome wike of rivers state.plz mk una get small brain......cross-river,calabar.......rivers,porthacourt
Re: INEC Have Refused To Pay Adhoc Staff In Cross River State by Atigba: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Even here in bayelsa

They non wan pay
Re: INEC Have Refused To Pay Adhoc Staff In Cross River State by jechona(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Some of you guys don't get the point. Cross River is different from Rivers.
Re: INEC Have Refused To Pay Adhoc Staff In Cross River State by jechona(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Abeg make una reason matters na. You think say if pdp been roja me 60k I for even get INEC time?

Man sef the regret working for INEC.
Re: INEC Have Refused To Pay Adhoc Staff In Cross River State by honestivo(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Desame story here in Rivers State,I dnt no what may be there reason of holding back this money after risking our lives ,may be they need a protest b4 paying.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Segun Odegbami Piece For Buhari That Everybody Is Talking About / Omar Al Bashir Arrest Warrant Issued; What Are South Africa's Options By @volayi / Nigerian Student Solves 30-Year Old Mathematical Puzzle In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.