Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,993 members, 7,890,251 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

“I Like Jonathan, But Change Was Needed” – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Like Jonathan, But Change Was Needed” – Tonto Dikeh (587 Views)

6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Like Jonathan, But Change Was Needed” – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015

Whether she’s cussing out a fan on social media or posting raunchy pictures, Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is sure known to always air her feelings whenever she gets the opportunity.

In an exclusive chat with HipTV, the outspoken actress revealed who she voted for in the just concluded 2015 elections as well as the current situation regarding the leadership of in the Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN
She disclosed why she voted for president elect General Buhari while her fellow colleagues declared support for Jonathan
“I did vote for SAI Buhari and that’s not because I do not like President Jonathan” “I believe when you are given a chance and you don’t meet up to our demands and for whatever reason, and it might not be his fault but change was definitely needed” “So no beef, or anything ”
She further aired her feelings concerning the unsettled Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN….
DID YOU ENJOY THE GIST? CONTINUE HERE
http://gingervibes..com/2015/04/i-like-jonathan-but-change-was-needed.html
http://gingervibes..com/2015/04/i-like-jonathan-but-change-was-needed.html
Re: “I Like Jonathan, But Change Was Needed” – Tonto Dikeh by madridguy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
ok
Re: “I Like Jonathan, But Change Was Needed” – Tonto Dikeh by Stanleyafam(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok naw
Re: “I Like Jonathan, But Change Was Needed” – Tonto Dikeh by steppin: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Front page things.
Abeg, who is Tonto Dikey?
Re: “I Like Jonathan, But Change Was Needed” – Tonto Dikeh by naijaboiy: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
it's good she supports change. smiley
Re: “I Like Jonathan, But Change Was Needed” – Tonto Dikeh by illiad: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Leave story and collect your change from buhari and his conductors.

And if them no give you then try increase the powders on your face, that would surely scare them a bit. You know our conductors don't like giving people their change until you begin to shout 'my change my change, I wan come down for the next bus stop'
Re: “I Like Jonathan, But Change Was Needed” – Tonto Dikeh by Begonia(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Good for you smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What Toolz Looked Like As A Baby / AWWWW!!! Man Trekking For GEJ Gets Female Partner / Skuki And Friends Storms University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.