Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

How Old Is Mary. . .only For The Genius. . . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Old Is Mary. . .only For The Genius. . . (1286 Views)

Only The Genius Can..... / Riddle For The Genius / For The Genius In The House..oyah Answer This Riddle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Is Mary. . .only For The Genius. . . by wissenschaften(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
[i][/i] im wissenschaften. . .i have this brainstormer. . .how old is mary. . .

The combined ages of Mary and Ann are 44 years, and Mary is twice as old a Ann was when Mary was half as old as Ann will be when Ann is three times as old as Mary was when Mary was three times ad old as Ann. How old is Mary?
#math
Re: How Old Is Mary. . .only For The Genius. . . by Bevista: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Calculating...
Re: How Old Is Mary. . .only For The Genius. . . by achinaboy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
stay out of drugs so u can come down to our level of thinking grin
Re: How Old Is Mary. . .only For The Genius. . . by wissenschaften(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
achinaboy:
stay out of drugs so u can come down to our level of thinking grin
really . . .drugs?. . .lol. . .nigga
Re: How Old Is Mary. . .only For The Genius. . . by achinaboy(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
wissenschaften:
really . . .drugs?. . .lol. . .nigga
no offence oooh,,my maths teacher that used to setting such equations and opposite over hypotemus or adjacent over u know what,,he usually does that after 2joints of weed grin
Re: How Old Is Mary. . .only For The Genius. . . by wissenschaften(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
achinaboy:

no offence oooh,,my maths teacher that used to setting such equations and opposite over hypotemus or adjacent over u know what,,he usually does that after 2joints of weed grin
my guy ur school is something else. . .well you "need some weed" now and then

(1) (Reply)

Who Foolish Pass? Okon Or James / Oya Swear... / Photo: Oshiomole And His Bride, Iara In Swim Suits At The Miami Beach!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.