Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,836 members, 7,966,089 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:03 AM

Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ (20852 Views)

Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" / Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:33am On Apr 16, 2015
franciskaine:
Lol, Nigerian court lifting ban on a book that the pirated copy is everywhere. Clowns!
Nigerian JUSTICE department turn kindergatin home

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by eazichris: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2015
As APC stirs the boat, seems the chips are falling in for baba.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by Jrush(m): 5:52am On Apr 16, 2015
this our county is great oooh God bless Nigerians.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by Sirakpabio: 6:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by san316(m): 6:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Are the judges too afraid? Why d
I'd they ban it in the first place. It is useless now. GEJ the Dumbo has been kicked out.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2015
UnknownT:
By 2019, he will release volume 4, which will be about Buhari's government. We all know that he only writes to criticize and not to praise
Have you read Nzeogwu?
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by lonelydora: 6:44am On Apr 16, 2015
It can only happen in Nigeria. Book wey i don read the pirated copy like 3 times. Smh.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by samidbest001(m): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2015
wat positive fruit will Obasanjos autobiography be to the Nigerian child.
abeg joooooooooooooooor
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by samidbest001(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2015
samidbest001:
wat positive fruit will Obasanjos autobiography be to the Nigerian child.
abeg joooooooooooooooor
I just erred out my view plsssssss
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by luckydube007: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Story for the gods... Book way day market and road.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by Holumighty(m): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2015
[email][/email]
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by maryam6(f): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote
author=efilefun post=32767451]CHANGE STARTS WITH US..
When someone in the car ahead of u throws wastes on the road, drive next
to him, roll down your window & shout, "change!" # ChangeNigeria
When you are on a queue and someone tries to force his way in front,
scream "change!!". ‪#‎ChangeNigeria‬.
At the point of entry either air or sea port, a custom or immigration
official is trying to collect bribe. Shout Change. # Change Nigeria
A landlord that habitually increases a house rent. Shout to him Change. #
Change Nigeria
Any irregularities in the measurement of food items in the market or
display of fake un-merchantablematerial in a supermarket or drug store.
Shout Change. # ChangeNigeria
Any lecturer that is hell-bent to collect bribe either in cash or kind.
Shout to him Change. # Change Nigeria
Any public / private servant that is stealing our national heritage.
Shout Change.# Change Nigeria#
When a police officer stops your car and says "Oga, anything for the
boys?", tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria
When you walk past any Nigerian who throws paper or banana peel on the
floor, stop him and tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria.
If you are in a bus and driver is driving like a mad man, shout
"change!" #ChangeNigeria.
When somebody is trying to jump a queue either at the bank, fuel
stations or ATM stands shout Change. ‪#‎change‬ Nigeria #
When Electricity official cut your light unjustly shout Change. # Change
Nigeria#
If someone is answering a phone and lies about his location, shout
change #
If you are a friend to a man who goes to meet another woman and deceives
his wife that he is travelling on an official duty, whisper CHANGE!
When a fuel attendant wants to under dispense fuel into ur car remind
him about "Change " #Change Nigeria
LET'S CHANGE and watch our Country grow in Leaps[/quote]

Funny but true.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by KingTom(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2015
franciskaine:
Go to Google store and search for okada reader, download and get the soft copy of my watch for free.
It was Okada books and one chinese thing I saw. ok wait, you said reader, I typed rider let me try again grin
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by greggng: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Parade don change gear
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
It was Okada books and one chinese thing I saw. ok wait, you said reader, I typed rider let me try again grin
books or reader na the same thing. The app is yellow in colour with an okada design on it.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Marlkay:
Now this is what I call intelligence! Indeed you have been taking full advantage of that device in your hands!
Okada has given Apps like Kobo and the rest a run for their money! Okada is us!
Kudos!
thanks boss!
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by KingTom(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
franciskaine:
books or reader na the same thing. The app is yellow in colour with an okada design on it.
I have seen it sir, but this useless Nokia X2 android keeps telling me it's already installed yet I can't find it.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
I have seen it sir, but this useless Nokia X2 android keeps telling me it's already installed yet I can't find it.
lol
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.
~ Thomas Jefferson (April 13, 1743 – July 4, 1826), American Founding Father, the principal author of the Declaration of Independence (1776), and the third President of the United States (1801–1809).[/size]
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmm r u pondering what i'm pondeeing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) / Timi Frank To Tinubu: Your Silence Over Attacks Against Yorubas Worrisome / Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.