Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

See Why Christians Stop Going To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why Christians Stop Going To Church (1777 Views)

Why Christians Should Reject The Bill For A Christian Court In Nigeria / Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Don't know why but explanation from those concerned may help enlightened the matter.
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Smh undecided #walks_out_of_thread
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Don't know why but explanation from those concerned may help enlightened the matter.

Are you one of them?
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Are you one of them?
undecided
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
chai u r beautiful ooo......
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by suckcybay: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2015
The reason is because "In whom the god of this age has blinded the minds of them who believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them" 2 Corinthian 4 vs 4
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2015
suckcybay:
The reason is because "In whom the god of this age has blinded the minds of them who believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them" 2 Corinthian 4 vs 4
Did you know that people who don't go to church live a Holy life than church goers?
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
aww tnx
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
aww tnx
You are a "miss" right?
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You are a "miss" right?
yea stil fa frm marriage age
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
I have my reasons though....u single?
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by tunapa2009(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Church is a gathering of saints to worship and commune together. It functions under corporate anointing, and it helps in building one another. But many churches have lost touches of its original purpose. Though, that is the a good reason to leave the church.. We all need to rebuild the church together....
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
lol r we really doing DZ here
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by Redoil: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
you worwor sha.
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
you worwor sha.
tnx it's a free world grin air ur views
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by Redoil: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
tnx it's a free world grin air ur views
for not returning insult with a negative compliment, i like ur maturity hoping to meet you someday
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
for not returning insult with a negative compliment, i like ur maturity hoping to meet you someday
same here smiley tnx
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by johnydon22(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
**Face palm** I cant believe this nigga derailed his own thread and started wooing a gir cool

Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by groundnutoil(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
johnydon22:
**Face palm** I cant believe this nigga derailed his own thread and started wooing a gir cool
my broda i can't believe it either oo guess women are truely very powerful chai and so na so dis guy answer his own question by himsef and redoil i site u bro u wan d use reverse psychology on d babe and from what am seeing its working
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by Redoil: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
groundnutoil:
my broda i can't believe it either oo guess women are truely very powerful chai and so na so dis guy answer his own question by himsef and redoil i site u bro u wan d use reverse psychology on d babe and from what am seeing its working
it has always work for me.
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by groundnutoil(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
same here smiley tnx
Redoil:
Redoil:
you worwor sha.
mhizpeaarl:
starlingslimnet:
mhizpeaarl:
starlingslimnet:
You are a "miss" right?
mhizpeaarl:
aww tnx
starlingslimnet:
Did you know that people who don't go to church live a Holy life than church goers?
starlingslimnet:
and dis my friends is d answer to d op question problem solved NEXXXXXXXXXXXT
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by groundnutoil(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
MY OGA grin
Redoil:
MY OGA
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Which do you prefer?
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Which do you prefer?
well I don't really know
Re: See Why Christians Stop Going To Church by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 20, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
well I don't really know
whatsapp 08185628794

(1) (Reply)

Can God Rain Fish? (pics) / I'm Stuck Between Doing Gospel Or secular Music. / Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.