Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery (41055 Views)

Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Ikorodu, Recover Bullet Proof Vests / 58-year-old Woman, Others Remanded In Prison For Prostitution / Ijaw Youths, OPC Clash In Arepo Over Pipeline, Pregnant Woman, Others Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hard working folks.
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by LordCenturion(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
U only see igbo connive with foreigners dey rob their country,, unhnmm, prodigal tribe terrorising his own country

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by pinkycute(f): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tribalistic bastard.........
Get the fvck out of here undecided ( Haters of Igbo's )

tongue

mulattoclaro:
I know you must find an igbo person there. If there's no igbo person there then the story isn't complete. Igbos are well known thieves, drug peddlers and prostitutes.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by enomakos(m): 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote
author=alberto2k post=32774569]like my Boss "Scarface"
always said... Never Trust a Lebanese especially the ones settling
in an african country
and I've always believed him grin

Btw, is that not shuku hairstyle shocked Yeepa! grin
[/quote]she was born in nigeria that make her a nigerian
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by Leiman100(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Come to think of it, how come all the guys are from a particular part of the country

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by mulattoclaro(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
pinkycute:

tongue

hahahhaa. Stupid girl. Even your profile pic shows you're a LovePeddler. You should have just removed your entire to show the world the colour of your pants. Useless tribe of flat headed people. Should you be out there stealing or sucking dickk as you igbos are well known for? There's nothing to steal here.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by SailorXY: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

IGBO KWENUU grin grin grin grin
SkinnyDude:
see this haggard prostitute..
go and marry
[img]http://media./media/ZHkVpDiI3vIiY/giphy.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by slikcipher(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
pinkycute:

tongue

My dear just ignore them, most of these guys are kids and immature. They don't know what the real world is like... they live their life here on NL. So just leave them be. Ignore these bigots, they'll soon get tired and die in their bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by condralbede(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=38pt] undecided

IGBO KWENUU grin grin grin grin[/size]
This IBO guy Wai bleep u and left you hrt broken e no go better for am ooo....Cos I hv noticed, you can't just comment without mentioning the IBOs.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by johnnynwa(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
... and they handed the whole money to the police?hmmm! I'm not even sure of the figure now.
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by islandmoon: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nokiae5:
take a look at sons,daughters,bros,sist,uncle,aunty.father,mother evolving wrong viles

They are making the money to develop lagos state
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by islandmoon: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Our brothers from the south east are doing all their best to make money to develop lagos state, why should they be arrested?

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by willi926(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
nicerichard05:
I watched a video on Nigeriacamera.com when a man was caught with hard drugs and the Thailand police officer told him that Nigeria is the problem of africa and the IGBOS are the problem of Nigeria. i hav come to a conclusion that the statement is correct. when will an average igbo man stop been greedy? you give dem one room, dey take 50rooms later.
#igbo causing problrm in nigeria since 18AD

*****Modify*****
Pls do not quote me
then don't type like som1 WO has shit as a brain.
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by Nostalgia21(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I know you must find an igbo person there. If there's no igbo person there then the story isn't complete. Igbos are well known thieves, drug peddlers and prostitutes.
you racist fool

see as you shine teeth like slowpoke for your dp.
anu ofia!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by pinkycute(f): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
The fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, doesn't give the right to talk silly Or display ur stupidity...
What concerns Igbo's on this thread ?
You tribalistic idi.ot, taaaaaaaaa go nd suck ur useless faded LovePeddler mama breast for more sense grin grin grin look at ur teeth sef undecided

mulattoclaro:
hahahhaa. Stupid girl. Even your profile pic shows you're a LovePeddler. You should have just removed your entire to show the world the colour of your pants. Useless tribe of flat headed people. Should you be out there stealing or sucking dickk as you igbos are well known for? There's nothing to steal here.
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by mulattoclaro(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
pinkycute:
The fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, doesn't give the right to talk silly Or display ur stupidity...
What concerns Igbo's on this thread ?
You tribalistic idi.ot, taaaaaaaaa go nd suck ur useless faded LovePeddler mama breast for more sense grin grin grin look at ur teeth sef undecided

hahahhaa. Ashawo. Woooooooo. Are igbos not thieves and prostitutes? It hurts to hear the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by islandmoon: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
condralbede:
This IBO guy Wai bleep u and left you hrt broken e no go better for am ooo....Cos I hv noticed, you can't just comment without mentioning the IBOs.

Are you blind? Can't you see they are all from Brafia? I wonder what Biafra will be like, kingdom of criminals! He has a point, that's the money you guys are saying you used to develop lagos? You people are problem to Lagos but claiming to be developing it with money you are making from drug deal and robbery!

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by mulattoclaro(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nostalgia21:

you racist fool

see as you shine teeth like slowpoke for your dp.
anu ofia!
hahahhaa. E pain am. Igbos are well known thieves and drug peddlers around the world. Go and drown in the lagoon.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
If we start xenophobic attacks on these Lebanese and Indians in our country now,what will happen?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by 989900: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
It is about five years now that we started this project.
cheesy grin cheesy

Project? Really?

Not everyone you see living a 'flashy' lifestyle is worth envying.

You don't know what they do!
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by condralbede(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
islandmoon:

Are you blind? Can't you see they are all from Brafia? I wonder what Biafra will be like, kingdom of criminals! He has a point, that the money you guys are saying you used to develop lagos? You people are problem to Lagos but claiming to be developing it with money you are making from drug deal and robbery!
A*s licker who invite youode...so you can't even read at your age?how is Amira Abdallahi,bassy ekpenyong sounds IBO to you?dunce next time try to read and comprehend before quoting and commenting on NL.And stop making fool of yourselftongue
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by pinkycute(f): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Challenging you wit words Or exchanging words wit you, won't make much more sense to me undecided because you lack common sense cheesy grin grin
By the way.... What make you think Yoruba's are not thieves and prostitutes too

Well, let me not argue with you, because I don't wanna belittle myself to ur level.... Just keep on bashing and calling ur mother a prostitute for all I care..... Ok, tongue You tribalistic slowpoke grin grin

mulattoclaro:
hahahhaa. Ashawo. Woooooooo. Are igbos not thieves and prostitutes? It hurts to hear the truth.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by mulattoclaro(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
pinkycute:
Challenging you wit words Or exchanging words wit you, won't make much more sense to me undecided because you lack common sense cheesy grin grin
By the way.... What make you think Yoruba's are not thieves and prostitutes too

Well, let me not argue with you, because I don't wanna belittle myself to ur level.... Just keep on bashing and calling ur mother a prostitute for all I care..... Ok, tongue You tribalistic slowpoke grin grin

eya. The time you use in replying, believe me if you use it to look for customers you could have gotten like two now. By the way how many do you charge? I can pay o.
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
olasha1:
this story is real.this man was arrested in my office @ d ikota complex last 4 year as he said @tenere bureau de change and the former ajiwe police station DPO short his leg instantly when they brought him to the station but low and behold after some fone call they freed this man and d dpo was transfer to the north..lols Nigeria my Nigeria .i pray this will be the end of ur defrauding career and also ur life amen...because of this useless man many of our BDC company run down till today..
my God, many families have suffered because of EZE - Ndigbo and his gang.... Lagoon is a fair judgement I swear, though no be all Igbo people bad ooo
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by Lildreezy(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
that moment when she's desperately looking for a husband..

that duck-mouth is perfect..

a real irunoobo , no doubt

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by charmmama: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Even oyibo don no hw far
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by islandmoon: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
condralbede:
A*s licker who invite youode...so you can't even read at your age?how is Amira Abdallahi,bassy ekpenyong sounds IBO to you?dunce next time try to read and comprehend before quoting and commenting on NL.And stop making fool of yourselftongue

Hehehehehe, o fe deny e abi? You chest beater omo jati jati..
Can't you that Eze ndigbo is the gang leader?
Don't quote me again ever in your life!!!
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by condralbede(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
islandmoon:

Hehehehehe, o fe deny e abi? You chest beater omo jati jati..

Don't quote me again ever in your life!!!
wawa shegeee...duru ubarka
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by wesleypipes: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nigerians are worse than South Africans sef!

Xenophobia, Tribalism and racism is the same ish!

fix UP.
Re: Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery by islandmoon: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
condralbede:
wawa shegeee...duru ubarka
To your entire generation, can't you see that eze ndigbo himself is the project gang leader ? In his speech, he said " we started this project 5 years ago" what a way to develop lagos!! Wait, I hope you are not the last person on the run
?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) / Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.