Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze (26674 Views)

Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati / Ndigbo Have No Regrets Voting Against Buhari – ohanaeze / Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by masterpix(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
dinachi:
Ohaneze should quit embarrassing themselves. They are a bunch of clowns. Did Jonathan right the wrongs against ndigbo by his Ijaw brothers? Where is compensation for abandoned properties in port Harcourt?
another fool on media today
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by tomzman: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

First, you are yoruba, known to very slimy, untrustworthy and politically unreliable. I've have lived in this country probably before you were born and i understand every groups political temperament.

If the Igbos had voted against GEJ numbskull neanderthal yorubas would have claimed the Igbos betrayed the Nigerdelta. They woukd have used that happenstance as a weapon to further divide the Igbos from her natural oil bearing neighbours in ND who have been living peacefully with Igbos centuries before yorubas started killing themselves and selling their body parts in raging kiriji wars before the british came to save you from self-inflicted extinction. Igbos have repaired the destruction of the Old Eastern region by clowns like you who believe that Chinedu from Ndelta must be sequestrated from Chinedu from Onitsha for you to drink oil successfully. Charity begins at home.Igbos are not Okanma na ama(Good only away from home), yorubas are the traitors and they will pay in hard currency. Mark it.

Oh stfu and stop being silly. When Yorubas took to the streets to demand GEJ be sworn in as acting president, where were your fellow palm wine drinkers and empty chest beaters? Yorubas were not traitors then right? When they voted enmasse for GEJ in 2011, they were not traitors then right? You see why Yorubas are miles ahead of you? your reasoning is pathetic.

The Yorubas did all that for GEJ yet he failed to perform and even took them for granted thinking he could buy them over by sharing Dollars to the obas. FYI, the Yorubas are performance oriented so the issue is not about betrayal. I am a proud Yoruba man and I can tell you that if I vote my father into power and he fails to perform, I will not hesitate to boot him out. Yorubas have gone past the age of pettiness, get that into your head.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Aegon(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Me too...
I have no regrets whatsoever
I'll still vote GEJ again if he's going up against Buhari even today
Me too. I'll do it again. It was an honour.!
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by SeverusSnape(m): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Aegon:
Me too. I'll do it again. It was an honour.!
Indeed, It was a great honour.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by trytim100(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
for ur mind
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by ArodeTsolaye: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
tomzman:
[s]
Oh stfu and stop being silly. When Yorubas took to the streets to demand GEJ be sworn in as acting president, where were your fellow palm wine drinkers and empty chest beaters? Yorubas were not traitors then right? When they voted enmasse for GEJ in 2011, they were not traitors then right? You see why Yorubas are miles ahead of you? your reasoning is pathetic.

The Yorubas did all that for GEJ yet he failed to perform and even took them for granted thinking he could buy them over by sharing Dollars to the obas. FYI, the Yorubas are performance oriented so the issue is not about betrayal. I am a proud Yoruba man and I can tell you that if I vote my father into power and he fails to perform, I will not hesitate to boot him out. Yorubas have gone past the age of pettiness, get that into your head[/s].

You should take a sit in a gutter. You yorubas are the greatest revisionists know to man.You cowards waited until Prof Dora lost her voice and her protest yielding results in favour of GEJ's ascension. You are known for stealing other people's glory because you have never been glorious. Before you went on the streets to dance Juju music in form of protest, GEJ presidential fortunes were already secured by Dora's protests. Stop the deceits.

Yesterday one of you on NL even claimed Buhari was one of those that protested and called for a GEJ presidency during Yar adua's ill health. How low can one get in an attempt to polish and package his illiterate coupist paymaster. Please take a backseat.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Chirokusko: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
But I'm sure you regretted supporting GEJ, you just can't speak it out. CHEI!! Ohaneze
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by stronger: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
My father is an idiott that's why he gave birth to an idiott like me
I and my parents are wretched. We receive 2500 naira every year from Ndigbo. If they are scrapped, how will we survive?
We are the scum of the earth. We drink gutter water! My father is a big fool!! My mum is a LovePeddler to Ohanaeze cry cry

fixed! grin grin grin grin
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Malawian(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
waternogetemeny:
Even wen igbos are talking wth the North u get these yoruba irritants jumping in as if they were cursed with anything igbo.

Just tell me wat is their business in this discuss?

grin grin i didnt even think about it until you pointed it out. i guess we are already used to that from them.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by tomzman: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You should take a sit in a gutter. You yorubas are the greatest revisionists know to man.You cowards waited until Prof Dora lost her voice and her protest yielding results in favour of GEJ's ascension. You are known for stealing other people's glory because you have never been glorious. Before you went on the streets to dance Juju music in form of protest, GEJ presidential fortunes were already secured by Dora's protests. Stop the deceits.

Yesterday one of you on NL even claimed Buhari was one of those that protested and called for a GEJ presidency during Yar adua's ill health. How low can one get in an attempt to polish and package his illiterate coupist paymaster. Please take a backseat.
So what made them come out enmasse to vote for him in the 2011 election? or have you forgotten he won 5 of the 6 SW states almost flawlessly. I guess Dora Akunyili went to every Yoruba man's house to campaign for him.

I could remember asking a woman selling beancake by the roadside who she was gonna vote for back then and she proudly said Goodluck. Before I knew what was happening, other women around joined in the discussion all agreeing with the woman. Some even gave his name as their reason for choosing to vote him. As a matter of fact, I know a couple that gave birth around that time and named their child after GEJ. That is to show you how much the Yorubas loved and believed in GEJ back then but he failed them and they turned against him in 2015. You now see why you folks never move forward, you are like flies that accompany a dead man to the grave.

I advise you and your kinsmen to seat and have a serious reasoning session. Pettiness and sentimental politics is fast fading out. You would do yourselves a lot of good joining the tide. Do not quote me again if you intend to spew rubbish, you will be ignored.
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by usdam: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ohanaeze are bunch of first graded fools.
You said you never regretted not supporting BUHARI and that is because you hated him as a person and you are now asking for his government to recognize you. Chai this people una dump and stupid no be small oooo.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by Niwdog(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
How come Ohanaeze was among the first group, if not the first, to send a congratulatory message to Buhari?
they are democrats
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by nyabinghi(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Noisy Disappointing Ignorant Greedy Bitchy Ogres(NDIGBO)
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by skytanics(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
you failed long ago. who are you to speak on behave of the Igbos.
do you think there is anything known as OHANAEZE?
sabotages.. you better go and pay loyalty to buhari.
OHANAEZE THE BETRAYALS..
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by MRSANITY(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2015
CONSOLATION PRIZES
Re: We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze by fanysteve: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Its a taboo to support a stupid and foolish buhari and apc, allah will surly punish them,insha allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG / Okonjo-Iweala Meets Buhari: WTO Won’t Harm Nigeria’s Economic Diversification / We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.