Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,755 members, 7,979,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:09 PM

How To Know If You Are In Love Or Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If You Are In Love Or Lust (956 Views)

Is It Love Or Lust??! / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If You Are In Love Or Lust by dayodare49o: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2015
There are different ways and numerous ways to know if you are in love or in lust otherwise known as infatuation or better still fake love.

Love can be defined as unexplainable and unending feeling of joy, happiness, safety, fulfillment, compassion, companionship, satisfaction... which somebody derives in somebody's presence in his or her life. This involves two people of opposite sex coming from different background. (Note this is my defination it does not matter if it does not agree with what you feel about love)

Infatuation is a situation whereby you fill as explained above but in short period of time the feeling melts away.

Bellow are how to know if you are in love or lust:

1. Age: if age of people claiming to be in love still within adolescence or teen then it means they lack experience and will surely breskl up soon because they are too young to be able to understand and explain what they feel not only that they are too young to protect each other from parents' preasure therefore they will have to keep it secret. This is infatuation

2. Maturity: some people are grown up to be in love but they are not masure, at 20s they have never dated anyone, they look good for love but they don't have capacity to carry it, if this kind of person falls in love she needs guidiance to put her through or else she will discover at the long time that she is in lust.

3. Goallessness: some are going into love without any goal. They dont really know why, he just sees the girl as suplus and he wants to be around her. He does not think of any other benefit, he just want to be around her this kind of love does not go long because is infatuation.

4. Phisical Attraction: some guys always after how beautiful a lady is. They think if they can have beautiful ladies nothing but they forget that if she has an accident and she has permanent injury in her face the love will disappear. This is lust.

5. Family Background: some ladies fall in love with a guy because of the guy's parents' status. She does not remember that she is going to live with the guy not his psrent's status very soon the reason will not worth it again then she will know that she was in infatuation of cause guys also do this.

6. Richman's Daughters: some guys are always hoping to meet a richman's daughter not knowing that those that have succefully played their game to marry richman's daughters end in misery because the riches does not command love for them they got frustrated and broke up because he was infatuated.

7. Se.x.ual Organs: some guys will say I love her because of her big bosom, some will say I love her because of her butt all these are what makes love an infatuation. If the lady's bosom, butt, leaps, legs...are what makes you love her not the lady's personality then you are in lust.

8. Avalaibilty: availability of a lady around you is what makes you think you love her? Because she lives in the same compound with you and after everybody in the compound has gone to work it remains you and her alone don't worry when you get admission now you will understand that it was infatuation.

9. Time of Trouble: when someone you claim you love only remembers you when she is in time of trouble, when she needs your help then be sure that you are in infatuation. I wonder when she will remember you in time of joy.

10. Keep You Away From Family & Friends: if he or she is keeping you from her family and friends then it means you are not her companion. You are in fake love run away quickly.

11. Change of Colour: if she changes her characters on multiple of time, different behaviours at different time then be sure you are in lust, in true love people come out plain.

12 Lies: if she lies a lot, she creates one lie to protect another lie, saying different things in the same way. Then becareful you are in lust.

13. Sample: a guy that always talk about intimacy, when are you coming to my house , let go to
Biola's party, if you are coming to my house don't come with your sister ha ha ha he is in hurry to sample you when he gets what he wants then you know that you are in lust.

14. Demand for Money: if a lady keeps demanding for money always that is a sign that she wants to heat you and run before you wake up that can't be love. You are in lust.

15. Strategic Angles: if a guy is always looking at your strategic angles, angles like bosoms, leaps, butts...then be rest asure that if he gets what he wants from you is when the the love ends because is infatuation.

16. Wrong Purpose: some guys claim to be in love but if you ask them why do you love me they will say all kinds of shi..t that falls under category of lust.

17. Impress: if a guy is trying to press you, talking like Londoner, saying my brother is in London, in Sweden...trying to spend more than he can afford just to impress you run away from him abeg that is infatuation.

18. Same Sex: if a guy walks up to a guy or a lady walks up to a lady and tells him or her that he loves him or her then that is devilish worse than lust.

19. Basic Knowledge About You: if after sometime that you have been together she does not know some basic things about you then it means he does not care to know. You are in lust.

20. Time For Friendship: a guy who does not know much about you and he falls in love as early as he sees you, that is not love, in love we should have time to be friends, build the friendship up during the period we will be able to know each other well. If not you in lust.

21. Pretence: someone who pretends around you, claiming to be innocent of this of that...when you start noticing that she pretends then it means it is time to run from infatuation.

22. She Does Not Like It When You Talk About Your Parents: when a lady does not want to listen when you talk about issue that concerns your parents or family then it means she does not want to meet them beware of her you are in infatuation.

23. Cohabitation: some ladies because guys allow them to live in their apartments and have sex at will it means they love them, they don't know that they are used as sex slaves it will not be too far before they know they are in lust.
Re: How To Know If You Are In Love Or Lust by alberto2k(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:
There are different ways and numerous ways to know if you are in love or in lust otherwise known as infatuation or better still fake love.

Love can be defined as unexplainable and unending feeling of joy, happiness, safety, fulfillment, compassion, companionship, satisfaction... which somebody derives in somebody's presence in his or her life. This involves two people of opposite sex coming from different background. (Note this is my defination it does not matter if it does not agree with what you feel about love)

Infatuation is a situation whereby you fill as explained above but in short period of time the feeling melts away.

Bellow are how to know if you are in love or lust:

1. Age: if age of people claiming to be in love still within adolescence or teen then it means they lack experience and will surely breskl up soon because they are too young to be able to understand and explain what they feel not only that they are too young to protect each other from parents' preasure therefore they will have to keep it secret. This is infatuation

2. Maturity: some people are grown up to be in love but they are not masure, at 20s they have never dated anyone, they look good for love but they don't have capacity to carry it, if this kind of person falls in love she needs guidiance to put her through or else she will discover at the long time that she is in lust.

3. Goallessness: some are going into love without any goal. They dont really know why, he just sees the girl as suplus and he wants to be around her. He does not think of any other benefit, he just want to be around her this kind of love does not go long because is infatuation.

4. Phisical Attraction: some guys always after how beautiful a lady is. They think if they can have beautiful ladies nothing but they forget that if she has an accident and she has permanent injury in her face the love will disappear. This is lust.

5. Family Background: some ladies fall in love with a guy because of the guy's parents' status. She does not remember that she is going to live with the guy not his psrent's status very soon the reason will not worth it again then she will know that she was in infatuation of cause guys also do this.

6. Richman's Daughters: some guys are always hoping to meet a richman's daughter not knowing that those that have succefully played their game to marry richman's daughters end in misery because the riches does not command love for them they got frustrated and broke up because he was infatuated.

7. Se.x.ual Organs: some guys will say I love her because of her big bosom, some will say I love her because of her butt all these are what makes love an infatuation. If the lady's bosom, butt, leaps, legs...are what makes you love her not the lady's personality then you are in lust.

8. Avalaibilty: availability of a lady around you is what makes you think you love her? Because she lives in the same compound with you and after everybody in the compound has gone to work it remains you and her alone don't worry when you get admission now you will understand that it was infatuation.

9. Time of Trouble: when someone you claim you love only remembers you when she is in time of trouble, when she needs your help then be sure that you are in infatuation. I wonder when she will remember you in time of joy.

10. Keep You Away From Family & Friends: if he or she is keeping you from her family and friends then it means you are not her companion. You are in fake love run away quickly.

11. Change of Colour: if she changes her characters on multiple of time, different behaviours at different time then be sure you are in lust, in true love people come out plain.

12 Lies: if she lies a lot, she creates one lie to protect another lie, saying different things in the same way. Then becareful you are in lust.

13. Sample: a guy that always talk about intimacy, when are you coming to my house , let go to
Biola's party, if you are coming to my house don't come with your sister ha ha ha he is in hurry to sample you when he gets what he wants then you know that you are in lust.

14. Demand for Money: if a lady keeps demanding for money always that is a sign that she wants to heat you and run before you wake up that can't be love. You are in lust.

15. Strategic Angles: if a guy is always looking at your strategic angles, angles like bosoms, leaps, butts...then be rest asure that if he gets what he wants from you is when the the love ends because is infatuation.

16. Wrong Purpose: some guys claim to be in love but if you ask them why do you love me they will say all kinds of shi..t that falls under category of lust.

17. Impress: if a guy is trying to press you, talking like Londoner, saying my brother is in London, in Sweden...trying to spend more than he can afford just to impress you run away from him abeg that is infatuation.

18. Same Sex: if a guy walks up to a guy or a lady walks up to a lady and tells him or her that he loves him or her then that is devilish worse than lust.

19. Basic Knowledge About You: if after sometime that you have been together she does not know some basic things about you then it means he does not care to know. You are in lust.

20. Time For Friendship: a guy who does not know much about you and he falls in love as early as he sees you, that is not love, in love we should have time to be friends, build the friendship up during the period we will be able to know each other well. If not you in lust.

21. Pretence: someone who pretends around you, claiming to be innocent of this of that...when you start noticing that she pretends then it means it is time to run from infatuation.

22. She Does Not Like It When You Talk About Your Parents: when a lady does not want to listen when you talk about issue that concerns your parents or family then it means she does not want to meet them beware of her you are in infatuation.
K.

Next please!!! angry
Re: How To Know If You Are In Love Or Lust by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2015
i`m coming... i wan finish lecture
Re: How To Know If You Are In Love Or Lust by dayodare49o: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2015
Abajosax007:
i`m coming... i wan finish lecture
good finish quickly!
Re: How To Know If You Are In Love Or Lust by walepinna(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2015
See list shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jus to know whether u r in love or lust
God punich both

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are In Love Or Lust by dayodare49o: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

K.

Next please!!! angry
Next? Abi machine?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Or Warning To Guys / Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. / 5 Annoying Facts About 'females'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.