Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:05 PM

Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. (56030 Views)

Funny Pics: When Your Mums Friend Comes Over To Visit With A Cute Daughter / Funny Pics: When You Keep Calling Your Girl Toyin Tomato / PICs:When You Are Watching A Movie With Ur Family,suddenly A Sex Scene Came Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by kinibigdeal(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
See where she put the broom self
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by Acekidc4(m): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Firefire:
Very soon some people will start eating brooms grin

If that broom injure her now she go say na attack from home or blame it on devil undecided

self inflicted injury leading to wereism.

shocked Wereism Ba!! You get Bad Mouth Shagrin
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by imma2(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
190theclown:
[size=20pt]So wofeidada has finally found her way into Nairaland

Interesting. . .

But this girl LOCAL SHA

Some of Jokes are extremely disgusting
theres one about ogbanje she did recently.. Lord have mercy
This girl is something else. No comment needed

for those on Instagram hit her up @Wofeidada

[/size]
lol...I know her...schooled in unical. Her IG handle is @wofaifada. Make una also follow me @ima_okima cheesy grin
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by Snicky247(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lol
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by profsho1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Let's go there

Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by omenka(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shezhawt:
I feel change has started especially for those selling the brooms..... No pun intended.. smiley
Babe add a little more weight and see your beauty take a turn for the best.
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by gmachine: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
MY IBO BROTHER BROOM BUSINESS DON THEY BOOM OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
omenka:
Babe add a little more weight and see your beauty take a turn for the best.

Wow that's a first... I mean am being called lotta. adjectives but skinny? Not so much... However thanks for adding one morr adj... grin grin
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by Tonyclems(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
aziza222:
grin grin grin lemme see if they would use broom to cover themselves when raining season comes undecided

Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by legendsilver(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
aziza222:
grin grin grin lemme see if they would use broom to cover themselves when raining season comes undecided
rainfall is a blessing to people that believe in God's wisdom. Only a foo.l will prevent the showers of blessing from above. God pls send me more rain and a strength to use Broom in sweeping away all the deeds of my Enemy.
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by aziza222(f): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2015
legendsilver=rainfall is a blessing to people that believe in God's wisdom. Only a foo.l will prevent the showers of blessing from above. God pls send me more rain and a strength to use Broom in sweeping away all the deeds of my Enemy.

lets b realistic, priorities are set to meet needs appropriately, even you cannot stay under the rain for a second in your white fitted ironed shirt wen going to work, u can only do dt wen u have no umbrella... You need an umbrella as much as you need the broom cheesy

We all believe in God undecided
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by aziza222(f): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2015
smartireke post= u are an APC agent by username so u can do more coz aziza means broom in igboland.

Am igbo by all standards, so i know. APC was not near the presidency or government wen i choose to bear that name in NL.

excuse me, do u judge piple by their nick name? if so, then pls take panadol
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by aziza222(f): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2015
Terenceike post= Funny enough your name aziza means broom in Igbo language

I know MR. Know all.... and wat is funny about it? angry angry angry
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
aziza222:

Am igbo by all standards, so i know. APC was not near the presidency or government wen i choose to bear that name in NL.

excuse me, do u judge piple by their nick name? if so, then pls take panadol

Ndo biko. *taking panadol*
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by aziza222(f): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
smartireke post=Ndo biko. *taking panadol*

tongue make it two sachets grin
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
aziza222:

tongue make it two sachets grin

dat one na overdose nah...abi u wan make ah kill ma'self?
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by Terenceike(m): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
aziza222:
Terenceike post= Funny enough your name aziza means broom in Igbo language

I know MR. Know all.... and wat is funny about it? angry angry angry

Forgive me, didn't know no one jokes with you
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by aziza222(f): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2015
Terenceike= Forgive me, didn't know no one jokes with you

i was joking too nau haba!!! cheesy
Re: Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. by aziza222(f): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2015
smartireke=dat one na overdose nah...abi u wan make ah kill ma'self?

abeg no kill urself oo... i only wanted d headache to disappear asap grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Man Is Cooling Himself Because Of Heat(pic) / Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) / How The $1m In Soakaway Got There. (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.