Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,706 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai (2495 Views)

Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / Man & Lady Trekking For Jonathan Arrive Uromi Edo State (See Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by chychyobbi(f): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Update On Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai

This is to say a very BIG thank you to the people in Lapai for the warm reception given to Hasheem.

An awesome HUGE massive thank you to the Emir of Lapai Alhaji Umaru Bago Tafida III for hosting him. You all are the best!

As he continues on his journey, this is an appeal to the people of Lambata, Izom, Diko, Suleja and other villages by the road side to kindly help Hasheem in controlling the crowd around him.

Hasheem has complained bitterly that the surging crowd is hindering him in completing the required 55km he wishes to complete in a day.

Kindly organize and help him accomplish his great quest as he #BringsBackHopeToNigeria

Thank you!
For more photo@@@@http:///CCbGrw

Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
This guy is a celebrity already

1 Like

Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by jamex93(m): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
safe trecking

I wish am well

no worry FG don know u
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by stinggy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
goofyone:

I dey tell u bros, his name rings bells
Mak he sha dey careful wen he enta Suleja , they can mob him in ecstasylipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
This man may be in Guiness book of world record.
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by lordthree(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
oga abeg trek reach sambisagrin #bringbackdiagehs
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Ymodulus: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
goofyone:

Don't you think its high time we trek too? So we can see the peoples General
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Mrbigman1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
If this guy completes this task, his name will be written with a diamond ped and the influence he has already will make our world a better place
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

Don't you think its high time we trek too? So we can see the peoples General
More than willing to trek. Even Sokoto to Lagos sef. Seriously, more than willing.
Let's go there?
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Basildvalour(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
I like this coming from a Nigerian. It shows we can always keep to our word

More flesh to your aching bones, Hasheem

1 Like

Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by kika23(f): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
goofyone:

More than willing to trek. Even Sokoto to Lagos sef. Seriously, more than willing.
Let's go there?
Who? Phil? If I hear.... Hehehehe you that cannot walk from here to there. Na you wan trek.... Hahahahah
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
stinggy:

I dey tell u bros, his name rings bells
Mak he sha dey careful wen he enta Suleja , they can mob him in ecstasylipsrsealed
Abi na.
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
kika23:

Who? Phil? If I hear.... Hehehehe you that cannot walk from here to there. Na you wan trek.... Hahahahah
lool. Walk with me and I'll walk from here to the Eiffel Tower tongue
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Ymodulus: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
goofyone:

Let's go there?

Lol. Yes.
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by lumzybo: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
It's so hard to believe those crowd. Mehn...

Goodluck to him sha. I'm sure presidential handshake awaits him upon his safe arrival in Abuja.

#thetrekkingceleb grin
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Ariyke: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
See crowd shocked shocked
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Like play like play...ds aloba don deyvturn celebrity o
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by overhypedsteve(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
I jst dey observe. Make nobody carry that man with car oh.
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
The Young man has just made him self famous.
Lots of entitlement will come soon 4 him
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This man may be in Guiness book of world record.
just wait 4 him to reach my Abuja and u shall see that the Young Man has just secured his future.

Longest trekkin my me. Was as a Boys scout so many yrs ago
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by abduljabbar4(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
goofyone:

Let's go there?
Sokoto!shockedshockedshocked
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by tunex23: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wow! This is great.
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by abduljabbar4(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
He deserves an appointment
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
does he beg for food and water from strangers?
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na only one cloth this guy get
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Mustack: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
a man of his word

1 Like

Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Sokoto!shockedshockedshocked
Yes, sokoto.
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by kellyJames5(m): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Don't get it!
does he sleep on the roadside?
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by dwilliams: 3:26am On Apr 17, 2015
In.....
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Ilekeh(f): 3:31am On Apr 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:
He deserves an appointment

Because?
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by Nitefury: 4:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Like play like play, this matter don serious o..
Re: Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai by profpets(m): 6:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Well, I still dey follow am for back, cos I need to know where him go end him trek.

(1) (Reply)

Major Daniel Idowu Bamidele (1949 - March 5, 1986) PAINFUL EXIT / South South Is Not Biafra And Will Never Be Part Of Your Joke Called Biafra / Halt Sarakis Trial- Ekweremadu Hints Buhari Of Pending Doom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.