Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,135 members, 7,890,831 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Joshua Akpama ABU Student Died Of Post Election Violence In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Akpama ABU Student Died Of Post Election Violence In Kaduna (939 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Akpama ABU Student Died Of Post Election Violence In Kaduna by aforosco(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
The Akpama family in jos have been thrown into mourning by roggues.On tuesday Joshua Akpama a final year econmics student of ABU zaria was stabbed twice in saminaka by angry people over election result.He was returning to school from jos but his vehencle was halted by angry youths and he was stabbed.He was assumed to be a little ok but unfortunately he gave up yesterday morning as he was suffering from internal bleeding.
RIP Joshua.

Re: Joshua Akpama ABU Student Died Of Post Election Violence In Kaduna by MrKodak(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
eh yaa! RIP. But why were they angry? aren't they happy about Buhari winning?
Re: Joshua Akpama ABU Student Died Of Post Election Violence In Kaduna by willyrey: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
When will nigerians learn,wasting innocent lives for politicians wey no send una,d person wey kill dis boy now no go knw say curse don enter him head lik dis,2019 na e go dey shout,we no want buhari,we no Want buhari,I don't have job,airforce1 neva release him album....sai fashola sai fashola
Re: Joshua Akpama ABU Student Died Of Post Election Violence In Kaduna by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
RIP! SchoolMate!!

APC is cooking Something!!

Ecstasy of incoming SHARIA of apc in the AIR

I pity those that are blind now!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Akpama ABU Student Died Of Post Election Violence In Kaduna by jotax(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
So sad! May God comfort his family. It's well!
Re: Joshua Akpama ABU Student Died Of Post Election Violence In Kaduna by aforosco(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
MrKodak:
eh yaa! RIP. But why were they angry? aren't they happy about Buhari winning?

I Tire o
Re: Joshua Akpama ABU Student Died Of Post Election Violence In Kaduna by Nigal72(f): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Joshua Akpama ABU Student Died Of Post Election Violence In Kaduna by nortcentrallord(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
May your soul rest in peace and may your killer never find peace both in this life and the after life. For Christ sakes, this guy isn't a politician and am very sure he is a Christain that is why he got easily killed yet gullible foolish Christians keep shouting nonsense like they are under some kinda spell. Directly or indirectly, a lot of Nigerians share in this guy's death and the many more that may come. May we REAP what we sow each in abundance. Amen.

Win or loose, the north are blood lust but they will be ended in their own blood sooner or later.
Re: Joshua Akpama ABU Student Died Of Post Election Violence In Kaduna by adino(m): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dark Days Are Coming. apc will systematically turn Nigeria into a killing field filled with people of fear, anxiety and finally islam will knock on YOUR DOORSTEPS.
MARK MY WORDS AND BOOKMARK THIS PAGE!
Re: Joshua Akpama ABU Student Died Of Post Election Violence In Kaduna by Ojiofor: 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
So sad.RIP.
Re: Joshua Akpama ABU Student Died Of Post Election Violence In Kaduna by aforosco(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
adino:
Dark Days Are Coming. apc will systematically turn Nigeria into a killing field filled with people of fear, anxiety and finally islam will knock on YOUR DOORSTEPS.
MARK MY WORDS AND BOOKMARK THIS PAGE!

Dont mind them.I even heard he was apolitical lik a mutual freind Fred Hosea told him.He even spoke to him he said he will explain when he gets to sch.Unfortunately he gave up

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Survivors Of Boko Haram Attack Recall 'total Terror' - LA Times / How Is Light In Your Area? / Serving Senator And Inec Staff Arrested In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.