Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,389 members, 7,940,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It (1502 Views)

I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by collinsflex(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Just found this on FB n decided to share

Ladies, how do you feel when you accept a friend's request, and the guy thanks you for it? "Thanks beautiful princess for accepting me as a friend" or "welcome to my world love", "baby you sweet, thanks to be my friend", "thanks to be my pal", etc...

It annoys the hell out of me! Sounds so low. Guys
with self esteem, doesn't it disgust you? Why do guys do that? Your comments, warnings and outpours are welcome.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by rabex(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin ;na true.I have seen dese many tyms.either scammers or despirate mofos.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
I accepted your FB request, not awarded you a 10 million naira cheque, so shut da hell up.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by LegenduryNueLs: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:
I accepted your FB request, not awarded you a 10 million naira cheque, so shut da hell up.

I no go even send you request. tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
LegenduryNueLs:

I no go even send you request. tongue

wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
I don't care for a THANK YOU.. The fact is if you accept my FB request i can't thank you,not cos am bad but cos it doesn't show the real me,and what is the big deal. After all if i don't accept it,there are millions out there who can't wait to.. So just forget about the thank you stuff,I don't need it
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by braintext(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
It make me wanna .....
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by collinsflex(m): 6:56am On Apr 17, 2015
prettydiva89:
I don't care for a THANK YOU.. The fact is if you accept my FB request i can't thank you,not cos am bad but cos it doesn't show the real me,and what is the big deal. After all if i don't accept it,there are millions out there who can't wait to.. So just forget about the thank you stuff,I don't need it
that's true
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 17, 2015
I just ignore or delete the post, makes me sick to see it hanging around there

Well I blame Facebook for that, once someone accepts your request, Facebook notifies them to write something on your timeline.

The silly ones do grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by FLAWLES(f): 7:02am On Apr 17, 2015
OK;ITZ NOT MY BIZNES
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by ireneony(f): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
I just ignore or delete the post, makes me sick to see it hanging around there

Well I blame Facebook for that, once someone accepts your request, Facebook notifies them to write something on your timeline.

The silly ones do grin lipsrsealed
girl do u read at all, u always on nairaland 24/7 or are u still seeking for admissionundecided
what is the name of ur school

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 17, 2015
ireneony:
girl do u read at all, u always on nairaland 24/7 or are u still seeking to admissionundecided

gringringringringringrin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by ireneony(f): 7:07am On Apr 17, 2015
i just read and ignore....
if i dont know u i cant accept ur request.....
i dont axxept frnds request again, i can even remember the last time i visit faxebuk
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2015
ireneony:
girl do u read at all, u always on nairaland 24/7 or are u still seeking to admissionundecided
Irene, when you learn to draw you eyebrows right

You can quote me, for now fly off here.

And learn to mind your Goddamn business. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 17, 2015
ireneony:
i just read and ignore....
if i dont know u i cant accept ur request.....
i dont axxept frnds request again, i can even remember the last time i visit faxebuk
story for the gods...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

gringringringringringrin
hey! Are you done wanking over _blackett in your dreams? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by ireneony(f): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
Irene, when you learn to draw you eyebrows right

You can quote me, for now fly off here.

And learn to mind your Goddamn business. undecided
is just an advise...
u can comment less on nairaland and people can see feel ur impact...
is not by commenting on every thread, sometimes i dont comment i only want to read people's comment. i remember wen i was always commenting in almost every thread, it was difficult for me to read comments, cos i alway to be ftc...
the best way to enjoy nairaland s wen u read their comment.....sometimes i decide not to comment cos i want to read comment......
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2015
ireneony:
is just an advise...
is not by commenting on every thread, sometimes i dont comment i only want to read people's comment. i remember wen i was always commenting in also every thread, it was difficult for me to read comments, cos i alway to be ftc...
the best way to enjoy nairaland s wen u read their comment.....sometimes i decide not to comment cos i want to read comment......
keep this shiit to yourself Irene... It's of no interest to me undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
Awww! cheesy

Was she hurt by that? I Guess so grin

You will never stop sticking your smelly nose into matters that are of no concern to you

Anyways, I don't have your time,never will.

Goodbye Sam tongue sorry for hitting the rock too hard on you this time undecided

Please swerve--------------------------------->>>>>>>

And remain swerved.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by Enegod(m): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2015
angry angry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by ireneony(f): 7:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
keep this shiit to yourself Irene... It's of no interest to me undecided
alrightgrin
u are like my baby sister in age.......

stuborn girlwink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2015
ireneony:
is just an advise...
is not by commenting on every thread, sometimes i dont comment i only want to read people's comment. i remember wen i was always commenting in almost every thread, it was difficult for me to read comments, cos i alway to be ftc...
I thank God uve opened up finally .." i remember wen i was always commenting in almost every thread, it was difficult for me to read comments, cos i alway to be ftc."..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Runs Girls Scared Of Buhari's Incoming Government / Check Out The Way Most Girls Answer Phone Calls / Money Or Big D.....k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.