Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Robert Mugabe At It Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Mugabe At It Again (7838 Views)

Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) / Buhari Shares Table With Mugabe At AU Summit Dinner Last Night (photos) / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe At It Again by kodded(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
[s]
mikolo80:
by "my" logic(that's what logic is genius) what is 400/1200 =33%
in your school is 33% a pass mark. Compare with Singapore(leeKwan yew) and south Korea( park chun Hee). Stop romancing mediocrity. Its bad for your health. Besides you're a leader of tomorrow so don't carry this mumu excuse into office
[/s] blah blah blah.........show me evidence and stop beating about the bush
Re: Robert Mugabe At It Again by mikolo80: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s] blah blah blah.........show me evidence and stop beating about the bush
What kind of evidence. I'm not at my system now but you can google living standard of singapore Korea and china and compare per capita income over the last 40years
Re: Robert Mugabe At It Again by mikolo80: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s] blah blah blah.........show me evidence and stop beating about the bush
Also compare poverty and emigration rates
Re: Robert Mugabe At It Again by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Jaypea98:

Heard he holds the record for the most degrees obtained by an African.
I still await Gej's stance in this issue
I heard he GEJ has to wait till the situation worsen before he decides on what to do.
Re: Robert Mugabe At It Again by anulaxad(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
mikolo80:
IF CHINA WAS GOOD WILL THEY BE RUNNIN TO OTHER COUNTRIES
HOW MANY AMERICANS HAVE YOU SEEN LOOKING FOR VISA OR SMUGGLED BY BOAT INT OTHER COUNTRIES

I disagree with you there.

Don't insult a country that managed to influx a very well designed population system of which has curved the rapid growth from reaching 2 Billion, the same country that has built 70 million units of free housing for its citizens, a country where there is simple basic necessities for all even in the rural areas. I ask for you not to insult a country as developed as China, 50 years ago they were nothing now look.
Re: Robert Mugabe At It Again by mikolo80: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
anulaxad:

I disagree with you there.

Don't insult a country that managed to influx a very well designed population system of which has curved the rapid growth from reaching 2 Billion, the same country that has built 70 million units of free housing for its citizens, a country where there is simple basic necessities for all even in the rural areas. I ask for you not to insult a country as developed as China, 50 years ago they were nothing now look.
I did not say he did not do anything. All I am saying is that if you build house for 70million when you have 400million you are mediocre. When you have yot have world second largest economy but your per capita income is around 2000dollars when Singapore's is 62000. That is 30times better economy so Pls learn to read between the lines instead of being deceived by china showing you their lekki and asoKoro because IF you see their ghetto you go fear fear
Re: Robert Mugabe At It Again by cap28: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
lolababe331e:
He is right however if he was a good leader his people would not br running to SA in droves so he is part of the problem. He should fix his own country then his people won't have to go elsewhere for job opportunities.
Maybe you need to tell the EU/USA to lift the economic sanctions that caused Zimbabwe's economy to go into freefall.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe At It Again by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
lolababe331e:

I've answered you, if the Chinese start coming to Nigeria to drive taxis I can assure you the locals will be upset. Imagine foreigners coming to be cleaners and such, the locals will feel they are taking the few jobs available to them. In America, most Americans don't wNt to do the menial jobs that's why they don't have a problem with foreigners doing it but in SA the menial jobs is all most of its black population is qualified to do.

There is no excuse for xenophobia, however the likes of Mugabe are part of the problem. His people are in SA in their millions doing menial jobs they are over qualified for because there are no jobs in their country. He has exported his country's problems to SA and now the weight is killing them, same with the other african countries involved.

yes thr 're many foreigners in Nigeria doing menial Job..

are Chadian Malian and others less foreigner than the Chinese or European.

okada, shoe maker. mai guard.. kole kole.
Re: Robert Mugabe At It Again by san316(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
The truth and nothing but the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Paid A Dime To Be Appointed As Minister Under Buhari – Lokpobiri / We’ll Wait For Supreme Court’s Pronouncement On Zamfara APC —INEC / Fresh Crisis Over PDP Chairmanship Zoning, Members Demand Open Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.