Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result (19858 Views)

U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by imbless: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
jossi994:
hehehe.. Pathetic excuses. Ghosts voted for him huh? Spirits attended his rallies huh? The ancestors queued up for rice and tinned tomatoes huh? The gods were screaming Ochendo for life abi?
our vote didn't count , he rigged the elections.
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by bigsam1992(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Adyrin:
I'm from Delta..
Abia face your problem!
Who com ask u??
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
imbless:
our vote didn't count , he rigged the elections.
i hear you. He's now a senator,and his crony the governor elect.. Y'all should live with it. Maybe by 2019,Abians will have a little bit more sense to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by juman(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yiibos

grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by EmekaBlue(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yeah...He is a seriously big failure
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by juman(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ochendo global is normal nigerian governor.

At least he does not owe workers salary up to many months like some other governors. I think his performance is up to many other PDP governors.
Even before election I had thought that pdp would win the election in abia.

Benue and plateau states have grown up and voted out those government they saw as non performing.
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by galaxi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
you are a fo.ol,are you the real abian?
can you openly say this in aba without getting a hot slap?
why have T.a avoided aba town? everyone know's otti won the election even a serving commissioner of ngwa extraction said it,do you know better than him? may your family be ruined like t.a did to abia state. in a free and fair election..T.a can not even win to become a councilor in his LGA,OUK made him the governor will he was at kirikiri prison for money laundry case.
d33jy85:
Lies Lies and more Lies just a paid advert by Opposition. TA. Was in Umuahia collecting his certificate of Return for his Senate race but he was stoned by phantom Traders on his was 2 Abuja bah... the writing on the wall is clear as Day PDP has won in Abia don't listen 2 all d bad Belle people on NL come April 25th. Okezie Ikpeazu will win dis election by a wide Margin. And the disgraced tif known as Alex Otti wil hv 2 file 4 bankruptcy bc he borrowed and stole so much of Diamond banks moni 4 dis campaign. Those that are agitating are not real Abia. Citizens bc every1 knos that TA IS WORKING!! PDP ALL D WAAY
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Tmercy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
ijustdey:
the Abians have spoken.........

this PDP government is a real failure.
hope their last hope which is the electoral body won't disappoint them sha
D east belong to PDP u don't v a choice well my Lagos is working
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by NwaforAbia: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Raiders:
Ochendo!!!! The maradona of Abia state politics . I love this man for his political wit.

you're a fool..
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by denssing: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
@efilefun, d masses voted against T.A Orji massively such dat he failed at his polling unit. His visit to d INEC's office at Umuahia in d absence of d REC changed d result to his favor.
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by denssing: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
jossi994:
i hear you. He's now a senator,and his crony the governor elect.. Y'all should live with it. Maybe by 2019,Abians will have a little bit more sense to do the right thing.
what is d right thing to be done? Is it to outrig dem?
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by prophetfire: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Raiders:
if he is so much hatred. Why do you people keep voting him into office? weather you hate or love him. Ochendo is a good politician because he keeps winning election. PDP won all the senate and rep seats and are leading in the governorship election.
ostrich or slowpoke?
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
T orji is the worst governor in Nigeria... never seen a governor like that #bringbackourgirls
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
denssing:
what is d right thing to be done? Is it to outrig dem?
whatever means they find justified
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Franchise21(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
hmm
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Badassniggga(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
jossi994:
hehehe.. Pathetic excuses. Ghosts voted for him huh? Spirits attended his rallies huh? The ancestors queued up for rice and tinned tomatoes huh? The gods were screaming Ochendo for life abi?
grin grin grin seriously i don't understand what this wailing is all bout, ko kan aye sha..

ABIANS HAVE DECIDED!

Ochendo for life..
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by deebrain(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
omenka:
Lalasticlala, this your man truly isn't loved by his people. It seems to me this goes beyond his alleged lacklustre performance as a governor. Sure the guy didn't specifically do Abians some huge disservice??

How can a governor be hated so much by his own people??

If you visited Abia state 10yrs ago and returned there this year, you would not ask this question.

I want to think it was the boko haram issue in the north that saved this man from negative attention-even from the PDP central government.

Its nothing about personality issues or party or politics. He did not perform at all.

I do some engagements there-i know what im talking about.
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Fourwinds: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Raiders:
if he is so much hatred. Why do you people keep voting him into office? weather you hate or love him. Ochendo is a good politician because he keeps winning election. PDP won all the senate and rep seats and are leading in the governorship election.
Abia can be compare to Niger state. with a fair contest PDP lost completely in Niger state and dere was no death.injury ir gun shot what about Abia State.?? d case is different PDP trying by all means to thwart d peoples will. killing., maiming... RAPE of DEMOCRACY is what T.A ORJI represent
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Fourwinds: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
nwadiuko1:
aba is not as it should be but must you lie in order to be heard? the only problem we have in aba is the roads.....don't even talk about electricity because aba is one of the few places in Nigeria wia u have considerate supply of electricity, and talking of water.....which place in Nigeria depends on the government for water? FYI 75 to 80% of houses in Aba have their own in-house tap or bore hole.......stop spreading lies please
yeah.!! I agree. I have been dere. terrible roads menh. most houses have deir borehole and d lite is fair
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Raiders: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
Abia can be compare to Niger state. with a fair contest PDP lost completely in Niger state and dere was no death.injury ir gun shot what about Abia State.?? d case is different PDP trying by all means to thwart d peoples will. killing., maiming... RAPE of DEMOCRACY is what T.A ORJI represent
why cant the people of Abia learn from Niger state? The average northerner is ready to die to protect their votes but our Igbo brothers don't do anything and many of them didn't even come out to vote. The turn out for Abia state election was about 30%. Until Abians start protecting their votes and voting in mass, they should stop complaining. Ochendo is not greater than over 2 million Abians
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
t Orji na thief
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Fourwinds: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Raiders:
why cant the people of Abia learn from Niger state? The average northerner is ready to die to protect their votes but our Igbo brothers don't do anything and many of them didn't even come out to vote. The turn out for Abia state election was about 30%. Until Abians start protecting their votes and voting in mass, they should stop complaining. Ochendo is not greater than over 2 million Abians
hmmmmm. dis is wake call to Abians. Good things comes with a prize
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Ouksynkay: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]T.A ORJI is the worst governor on earth. May God bring shame upon him.[i][/i]
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Adyrin(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mechionugi dere!
Who ask you to quote me?
bigsam1992:

Who com ask u??
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by joeluv: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
That people can support Orji is beyond me. Imagine a failed govonor, murder, cultist. I pity Abia people You all need deliverance from the hell that evil red cap man put you through. Na Otti we know and trust. Our God wld not fail us, such failed useless thugs wld be pushed out of PDP. Your days are numered Orji. Hell awaits you.
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Angelachidinma(f): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
happybrother:
Whoever shall sell lies must reap failure. The sun will not succeed in undermining the good things of Abia.
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Angelachidinma(f): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ayomax:
O'Lord I pray PDP will continue to rule Abia state!!!!! after all PDP is now consider as an Igbo party, so you guys should enjoy it while it last. T.A Orji please continue the good work.
Remember karma exist, as U just supported evil, so shall evil visit U in Jesus name, AMEN!
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by joeluv: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Hydra79: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
I think say this people they talk say Yoruba they follow tinubu. Unfortunately they are the greatest who when rub of their mandate they just make mouth.
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by nwadiuko1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
yeah.!! I agree. I have been dere. terrible roads menh. most houses have deir borehole and d lite is fair
but most people who have not even been to the place come here to spew misinformation just because they heard others talking.......Aba's problem is just roads.....and probably discipline and good hygiene habits among the people and I believe the incoming governor will do that because he hails from the place
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Ayomax(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Angelachidinma:
Remember karma exist, as U just supported evil, so shall evil visit U in Jesus name, AMEN!
lol, so you acknowledge PDP is evil, then why do guys want Jonathan n JK (both PDP) to rule Nigeria n Lagos. as I repeat, I pray PDP win Abia state!!!!!! una just dey start

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Operatives Block Nass Gates, Stop Entrance By Staff, Press, Others / Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.