Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,463 members, 7,923,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Spanish Student Visas - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Student Visas (162919 Views)

Things you should know about Kenya. Visa, Tourism, Business And Student Visas. / What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Student Visas by abeylevels(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14
Hello Friends,

I will like to ask from the experience of those who travelled through the Lagos airport (MMA) after obtaining their visa.
When presenting documents to the immigration/airport officials, is it a must to translate the admission letter and accommodation contract to English?
I asked because these documents are normally issued in Spanish language and our immigrations officers at the airport can only speak English.
I will like to get from the experience of others on these documents shown at the airport.

If there is a need to do the translation to English for immigration officials at the Lagos airport, can anyone share their experience where they did such translation?

Thanks and Best Regards
Abbey
Re: Spanish Student Visas by deltafly: 5:56pm On Aug 14
abeylevels:
Hello Friends,

I will like to ask from the experience of those who travelled through the Lagos airport (MMA) after obtaining their visa.
When presenting documents to the immigration/airport officials, is it a must to translate the admission letter and accommodation contract to English?
I asked because these documents are normally issued in Spanish language and our immigrations officers at the airport can only speak English.
I will like to get from the experience of others on these documents shown at the airport.

If there is a need to do the translation to English for immigration officials at the Lagos airport, can anyone share their experience where they did such translation?

Thanks and Best Regards
Abbey
You don't need to present any translated document at any airport . Hold your ticket,passport and accommodation reservation

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by abeylevels(m): 12:39am On Aug 16
deltafly:

You don't need to present any translated document at any airport . Hold your ticket,passport and accommodation reservation

Thanks for the response. It is appreciated
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Shaled24: 11:05am On Aug 16
Hello everyone,

Please I will like to ask how long it takes for the legalization process? Also, do I need to translate my document for the legalization, or after?

My legalization is coming soon and I am yet to get a visa appointment slot. Plus my police character certificate is about to expire.

I will need advice on how to proceed.
Thank you.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chinfunlee: 12:24pm On Aug 16
After legalization then translate
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chinfunlee: 12:29pm On Aug 16
Is leave letter and payslips compulsory?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Being Black In Berlin/germany / STUDY IN BULGARIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.