Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Xenophobia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Xenophobia (625 Views)

#Xenophobia, I Am Deleting South Africans, See Photo & Do Same! / Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini In Hot Soup 4causing Xenophobia Attack / What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia by funshynathan(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2015
So many times i wonder what kind of govt we have in this part of the world. This is not the first time Nigerians are being attacked all over the world and the best our govt we do every time is to DIALOGUE. Aisha Falode's son was killed, same as Alamesigha's son as well as other countless Nigerians are being killed everywhere everyday and yet our govt keeps using the blood of our Brothers and Sisters all over the world to appease the VAMPIRES. This is not the first time South Africans will be attacking Nigerians and this is not going to be the last. I think it's time whoever is at the helm of affairs in Nigeria (I don't want to know who you are!) starts making some hard decisions against South Africans' businesses in Nigeria probably that will send a strong signal to them to start treating us as the giant of Africa we are (giant of Africa?... so i was told). If Nigerians over there are being discriminated against, we should reciprocate here too. For crying out loud, foreigners are being killed even in the presence of Law enforcement Agencies. Nigerian Govt, enough of playing the good Brother for a Country we supported in gaining independence but sees us as a Brother to do away with even if it means destroying our properties and killing us!

Enough of XENOPHOBIA in South Africa against Nigerians!
Re: Xenophobia by funshynathan(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2015
funshynathan:
So many times i wonder what kind of govt we have in this part of the world. This is not the first time Nigerians are being attacked all over the world and the best our govt we do every time is to DIALOGUE. Aisha Falode's son was killed, same as Alamesigha's son as well as other countless Nigerians are being killed everywhere everyday and yet our govt keeps using the blood of our Brothers and Sisters all over the world to appease the VAMPIRES. This is not the first time South Africans will be attacking Nigerians and this is not going to be the last. I think it's time whoever is at the helm of affairs in Nigeria (I don't want to know who you are!) starts making some hard decisions against South Africans' businesses in Nigeria probably that will send a strong signal to them to start treating us as the giant of Africa we are (giant of Africa?... so i was told). If Nigerians over there are being discriminated against, we should reciprocate here too. For crying out loud, foreigners are being killed even in the presence of Law enforcement Agencies. Nigerian Govt, enough of playing the good Brother for a Country we supported in gaining independence but sees us as a Brother to do away with even if it means destroying our properties and killing us!

Enough of XENOPHOBIA in South Africa against Nigerians!

(1) (Reply)

See The New Photos Boko Haram Released Of Themselves As They Change Name L / Living A Life That Is Beyond Mediocrity / VIP: Hustle N Grind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.