Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,705 members, 7,914,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ibiyemi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ibiyemi (828 Views)

Discover Ibiyemi / Introducing One On Nigeria's Best Voices: Ibiyemi / Naija's emerging queen of soul!!!!! -Ibiyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibiyemi by Reptyle(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2009
Stumbled on this lady's video on Youtube. Methinks its great stuff. Gotta bit of Tracy Chapman's flavour to it. Her name is Ibiyemi and this is her first single "Can You Love Me" Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEVvQDXDwjI
Re: Ibiyemi by kushion: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2009
My namesake! Not bad but I think the song deserved a better video.
Nice song though.
Guys what do you think?
Re: Ibiyemi by MojiEsther(f): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2009
Yes o! Ibiyemi is the next thing, "Çan you love me"?-Lovely song, well written, terrific vocal, weldone. She's been doing music for a while. She's from Abuja actually. Did a couple of shows and big meetings like 'Yaradua's Inaugration Ceremony' where she did the National anthem. She is currently in Lagos to promote her music and also work on releasing her debut album 'Love always wins'. lipsrsealed

Re: Ibiyemi by ajayi1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2009
Nice, We love to meet her.
Re: Ibiyemi by kushion: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2009
please any one with a phone contact tor Ibiyemi?
Re: Ibiyemi by MojiEsther(f): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2009
Yep. Why? Holla me at mojisola81@yahoo.com.
Re: Ibiyemi by zibe(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2009
i saw the video(can u love me) on tv and i must say she's got a nice powerhouse voice. the song is nice

(1) (Reply)

Ofokasibe Another Funny Rap Battle / Real Hiphop; No Prefixes No Suffixes / Tosinadeda What Is Ur Job?its Saucekid Follow Friday! Where Is The Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.