Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,324 members, 7,950,634 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

What I Think Is Disturbing Mode And Ruggedman - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What I Think Is Disturbing Mode And Ruggedman (644 Views)

M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Eedris And Ruggedman Collabo. Koleyewon Lyrics / Mode 9 And Ruggedman (2) (3) (4)

(1)

What I Think Is Disturbing Mode And Ruggedman by baibbieboy: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2009
Hi fellas, I just read ruggedmans interview now and i will like to post one or two tins concerning the beef issue that have been goin on for some time now.
Hosnestly I don't want to us to start another who's better btw mode and ruggedman.

First and foremost I want to believe that both artists in question have done alot for hip hop in this country. I simply don't see any reason why the should be locking horns with each other. If it had been Mode vs i'll bliss or OD, it wuld av been a bit understandable.

Their style of hip hop is different and i don't see any reason for rivary. even in the states there are rappers that are hadcorerapper like ice cube, dr dre, game, wc, etc and there are some like nellyy, fabulous, etc. that are not hardcore rappers. And everybody still held their ground. I dn't think anybody should be punished for doin whatever kind of music
he feels like doin. although sometimes beef is good for hip hop, cause it gives mc's materials to work on and all that, but i don't think it shld go down like this. He's the best rapper and he's broke, He's wack, pidgin rap n all dat stuff is just silly. whether he's sleepin on a mat or he's skinny is none of our business. what we want is good music. we'll follow who we want.

I'm a mode fan till whatever but I dn't think doin a beef track for rugged was a good thing for mode to do now. he's shuld've done before now. It's even silly that rugged acknowledged that mode is the best rapper in nigeria, he was only insisting that he's broke and all that. A while ago Jay Z n Nas had there own. why didn't Jigga claimed he's more successful as a base for his beef.

I think they r now both behaving as small kids

We know ruggedman did help hip hop when he spat then, but he should not please bore us with praising himself everynow and then. I think he should focus on switching up his stuff too and mode should do the same .

We shuld only hear beef on something credible not hw many cars i get , shows and wackness

One
Re: What I Think Is Disturbing Mode And Ruggedman by lalaboi(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2009
You could have easily replied on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-226153.0.html

Thank you.

(1)

Rugged Or Mode? / Who Has Info On Matt Sesoo? I Heard His Gbono Feli Freestyle: / Rate Keyshia Cole's "you Complete Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.