Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

Barka Juma'ah - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Barka Juma'ah (109242 Views)

Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barka Juma'ah by ronkeenuf(f): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2010
Barke Juma'ah to all,

May we witness and be abundantly blessed from many more juma'ah, amin.

Maa salaam
Re: Barka Juma'ah by alimat2(f): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2010
Assalaamu alaykum warahmotullahi wabarakatuhu.
All thanks and and praise are due to Allah who has created death and life,that He may test you which of you is best in deed,and He is the Almighty,The oft-forgiving.
May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon our noble prophet Muhammed saw,his companion,his households and all that follows his footpath till the Day of Resurrection.
Today is another Juma'at the best day of the week which Prophet Muhammed saw said one Juma'at prayer to other is a clearance and cleaner of the sin between them.may Allah forgive all our sins and our shortcomings and may He cleans our mind and our soul from continuing sinning.(amin)
All what we are seeing, experiencing,encountering and enjoying in this world is a test from Almighty to weather we are a real and true believer.The creation of Adam (pbuh) is a test for the angels to know their obedience to Allah which lead to the astrayment of Ashytan.
whatever befall/befalling on us either we like it or not we should not let it result to frustration,transgression and dishonest to Allah.it is mainly to test our faith,uprightness and patience and pietness. Allah has tested those before us so that He knows those that are sincere from those that are not.
let's take prophet Ayuub (pbuh) as an example Allah tested him with many tight and hardship such as hunger,sickness,inferno and poverty but indeed he stand on his faith,he became stronger and steadfast in Allah and later Allah removed all his hardship and calamity and he become better than he was before.
Dear brother and sister no darkness without brightness,no matter how longer the night will be there must be a morning after,surely after the hardship there is easiness.be patient,prayerful,hopeful and steadfast in Allah it shall be well with us.HAPPY JUMA'AT and many happy return.
wa salaamu alaykum warahmotullahi wabarakatuhu.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by dominique(f): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2010
mukina2:

I pray at the mosque wink

hope they don't "relegate" you to the corridor wink
Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 2:02am On Jul 03, 2010
^
they cant try it, na soft carpet grin
Re: Barka Juma'ah by muhsin(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2010
Belated Jumu'at Mubarak to all. grin
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2010
Signs of a Hypocrite

Allah, the Exalted, says:

"The Hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire: no helper wilt thou find for them” (The Noble Quran, 4:145)

The Noble Messenger of Allah[peace be upon him] is reported to have said:

"Three are the signs of a hypocrite: When he speaks, he lies; when he makes a promise, he breaks it; and when he is trusted, he betrays his trust.''[Hadith-Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Barka Jumuah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2010
Barka Juma'a to my brothers and sisters in islam.
May Allah s.w.t. accept our Ibadats Ameen.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2010
Salaam and barka Juma'ah to you all. smiley

this is an interesting piece on anger management .

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Anger is a very serious disease, and Islam warns Muslims against its evil consequences. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) prescribed a remedy for the person in a state of anger, instructing him to sit down or lie down until he cools off. Also, he told us that performing wudu’ is a good way to put out the “fire” of one’s anger. May Allah forgive us all and protect us from Hellfire, Amen!

Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states:

“Before giving you some du`a's I would like to give you some tips gleaned from Imam Ghazzali.

In order to control your anger, you must do two things:

First, you should ask yourself why, when, and how you are getting angry and control the circumstances that create such situations. By directing your thoughts in this way, you can often control your anger. So condition yourself to ask questions such as the following: Why am I getting angry? What is the big deal about reacting to something that happened in the past? Can I change it now? If the milk is already spilled, how is my anger going to help to bring it back? What benefit can I gain by reacting in anger? Is there anything far more beneficial I can do instead?

Furthermore, think of all the harmful effects of anger if it is not controlled. In fact, there is nothing more destructive than anger if it leads to violence or inflicting verbal or emotional abuse on people. So condition yourself to think of the destructive consequences of anger until you learn to associate anger with pain, ugliness and suffering. In this way, you will be better able to take control of your anger and make sure that it is not expressed in a harmful way.

Second, as soon you find yourself becoming angry, channel your energy in positive ways by immediately taking the following steps:

Say:

A`oodhu billahi mina ash-shaytaani ar-rajeem (I seek refuge in Allah from Satan the accursed) three times, and walk immediately to the washroom and perform ablutions with cool water and pray two rak`ahs.

Alternately, you can repeat the above words, and go for a walk or take some deep breaths and do some minor exercises to release the tension and relax.

Finally, here are a few du`a’s you should recite and meditate upon consistently:

Allaahumma innee a`oodhu bika min hamazaati ash-shayaateen; wa a`oodhu bika rabbi an yahdhuroonee (O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the whisperings of devils; and I seek refuge in You from their presence around me).

Astaghfiru Allah (I ask Allah for forgiveness) three times.

Rabbi qinee sharra nafsee; rabbi qinee sharra sam`ee; rabbi qinee sharra basaree; rabbi qinee sharaa lisaanee (My Lord, save me from the evils of my own self; my Lord, save me from the evils of my hearing; my Lord, save me from the evils of my seeing; my Lord, save me from the evils of my tongue.)

You can also simply make the following tasbeeh:

Subhaan Allah, al-hamdu lillah, laa ilaha illa Allah, wa laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa bi-llah (Sublime is Allah; praise be to Allah; there is no god but Allah; there is no power or strength except by the will of Allah).”
Re: Barka Juma'ah by 123jml: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2010
Barka Juma'a.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by muhsin(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2010
Jumu'at Kareem.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2010
Barka Juma'ah smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2010
Jumma'atul Kareem.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by dominique(f): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2010
chakula:

Jumma'atul Kareem.

muhsin:

Jumu'at Kareem.

i can see you guys are already anticipating Ramadan smiley

Jumm'ah Mubarak all smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2010
Re: Barka Juma'ah by vescucci(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2010
I'm impressed anyone will convert to Islam. Someone must have made a mighty big impression on you.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by dominique(f): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2010
turn out at the Masjid today was quite high today. seems Ramadan Muslims came out quite early this year. may we reap the rewards of the glorious month smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by vescucci(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2010
A woman who goes for Jumu'at. Another impressive one.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by dominique(f): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2010
^^^ its pretty normal here in the south.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by vescucci(m): 12:31am On Jul 24, 2010
I thought you were in Abuja. Impressive anywhere jare
Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 12:33am On Jul 24, 2010
she lives in Egypt grin
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2010
Narrated by Abu Hurairar Allahs Messenger said By Him (Allah) in whose Hand Muhammed (PBUH) soul is, there is none from amongst the (Jews and Christians) of these present nations who hears about me and then dies without believing in the Message with which I have been sent (Islamc Monotheism), but he will be from the dwellers of the Hell Fire Sahih Mislim the Book of Faith Vol 1 Hadith 153

Allah said who ever seeks a religion other than Islam it will never be accepted of him and in the Haereafter he will be on the losers Q3 V 85

Surely, those who reject Faith disbelieve in (Allah and in Muhammed) (PBUH) as being Allahs Mesenger and all that which he has broought from Allah, neither their prosperities, nor their offspring will avail them aught against Allah. They are the dwellers of the Fire therein they will abide V 11
Re: Barka Juma'ah by zayhal(f): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2010
Belated barka jum'a, brothers and sisters!
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2010
Salam,

As the holy Month of Ramadan approaching may Allah Almighty see our life into it.May He increase us in Iman and good deeds, then accept same from us.May this Ramadan be the best for us than we ever had in the past.

Juma'atul Kareem.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by mukina2: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2010
Amin smiley

Barka Juma'ah

i am using this medium to congratulate Dominique on her nikkah, congrats sister and may Allah the almighty bless your marriage amin. smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by zayhal(f): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2010
chakula:

Salam,

As the holy Month of Ramadan approaching may Allah Almighty see our life into it.May He increase us in Iman and good deeds, then accept same from us.May this Ramadan be the best for us than we ever had in the past.

Juma'atul Kareem.

Aamin. Barka jum'a all. smiley
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2010
As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

Narrated Anas (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Zaid bin Thabit said, "We took the Suhur with the Prophet (Sallallahu
'Alaihi Wa Sallam). Then he stood for the prayer." I asked, "What was the
interval between the Suhur and the Adhan?" He replied, "The interval was
sufficient to recite fifty verses of the Quran."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 144

Ma'asalaam

Juma'atul Mubarak.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Jarus(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2010
Barka Jum'ah.
Too bad I gatecrashed to mosque
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2010
Narrated Abu Huraira (RA): Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "Allah said, 'All the deeds of Adam's sons (people) are for them, except fasting which is for Me, and I will give the reward for it.' Fasting is a shield or protection from the fire and from committin, g sins. If one of you is fasting, he should avoid sexual relation with his wife and quarreling, and if somebody should fight or quarrel with him, he should say, 'I am fasting.' By Him in Whose Hands my soul is' The unpleasant smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the smell of musk. There are two pleasures for the fasting person, one at the time of breaking his fast, and the other at the time when he will meet his Lord; then he will be pleased because of his fasting."

Sahih Bukhari, Chapter ‘Fasting', Volume 3, Book 31, Hadith 128:

Barka Jumuah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by slaiojel: 12:47am On Aug 25, 2010
Sorry to digress,

Probably due to repair or cleaning of the toilet, will i have to keep repeating the supplications for entering and leaving the toilet or one supplication will do for the continuous motion ?

Jazak.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by zayhal(f): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2010
I don't really have a scholarly opinion on that but personally, I'd repeat the dhikr each time I enter and come out. it doesn't cost much to do that, I think and then, it saves me the doubt of whether i'm right or wrong since saying them at each time doesn't constitute any harm which not saying them may do.

Allahu a'lam.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by slaiojel: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2010
Jazak Zayhal, u know due to many things at heart, the forgetfulness comes in. well Wallahu Allam, will try my best anywayz.
May Allah make Islam an easy task for us. Amin !
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2010
Salam,

Patience,tolerance,understanding,forgiveness,mutual kindness,sympathy and respect are they qualities of a good Muslim.May Allah s.w.t bless us with all these Ameen.

Juma,at Mubarak.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.