Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1260771 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (1544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Emmynator:
Stargirl episode 6 was a bomb, the fight scenes were epic, that was no contest, just schooling, only stargirl held her own.
Pat sarcastically relished his "I told you so" moment.
Episode 6 is the best episode so far, I really enjoyed the fight scene especially how sportsmaster and tigress beat up those kids though stargirl tried, I really wonder how they would survive against all the injustice society members considering how they were handed their ass by just 2 injustice society members.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Minemrys congratulations, you owe me one.
Remember I told you it could go any way, with the blue pests out of the ways, we have a better chance.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Treyknowles:

Episode 6 is the best episode so far, I really enjoyed the fight scene especially how sportsmaster and tigress beat up those kids though stargirl tried, I really wonder how they would survive against all the injustice society members considering how they were handed their ass by just 2 injustice society members.
The point of the fight was to show the kids how unprepared they are, and how much they need to train, next time they will be better, with pat on their side they can improve very well.
I hope a new hero joins the frey though, artemis crock is supposed to be a hero, so you think she will join them?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2020
Emmynator:
Minemrys congratulations, you owe me one.
Remember I told you it could go any way, with the blue pests out of the ways, we have a better chance.
lol. You guys owed us for 2014. Thanks.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by charlesm91(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
abduleez1:
DC's Superman: Man of Tommorow arrives digital on August 23rd,2020.
them still dey give Superman outside pant? This is 2020 biko.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
pu7pl3:

Congrats bro..been a long time coming grin grin
The feeling is s0mething else. Couldn't sleep till 1 a.m last nite. Am sad i didn't get to watch it though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
"I'm sure by now you can tell that this is an intervention"

Jane:- your face is an intervention grin grin grin grin grin

Doom patrol was a blast tbh the only fvck up(again) was Cyborg...dude was busy attending group sessions and fvcking Karen Obilom she is soo fvcking hot by the way, Naija girls dey always set die to make me feel his usefulness in this series anyway..they shouldn't have brought him back in the first place angry I'm glad tho, his presence made us see the sexy Karen get good screen time cos her face is a blessing but he has been largely useless in this first three episodes and I can confidently tell you it will be like that through out the whole season

Cant wait for flex mentallo to come back(if he will)
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
I dey there dey sleep on Doom Patrol S1, now S2 don comot. Just negodu my life

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:51am On Jun 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

Doom patrol was a blast tbh the only fvck up(again) was Cyborg...dude was busy attending group sessions and fvcking Karen Obilom she is soo fvcking hot by the way, Naija girls dey always set die to make me feel his usefulness in this series anyway..they shouldn't have brought him back in the first place angry I'm glad tho, his presence made us see the sexy Karen get good screen time cos her face is a blessing but he has been largely useless in this first three episodes and I can confidently tell you it will be like that through out the whole season

n0tice the difference with season 1?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:39am On Jun 27, 2020
Minemrys:

n0tice the difference with season 1?

Yea, I think it's the lack of Tudyk's narration to pull us out of all the Melo drama like he did in season 1

The Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Season 2 Sept 4th by the way

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 2:57am On Jun 27, 2020
...final Episode of Season 2

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:42am On Jun 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

Yea, I think it's the lack of Tudyk's narration to pull us out of all the Melo drama like he did in season 1

too far.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

Honestly, the only show am anticipating on now is The Boys!!!
A character, Stormfront ( a fusion of Shazam and Thor, female version) may likely be the main villain in season 2.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

I am enjoying doom patrol season 2 so far, cliff remains the crazy dude, Jane still remains Jane, I think Rita has made some real improvements, let's not even talk of cyborg.
I knew that their relationship with niles will never remain the same after finding out his part in their current predicament.
I miss Mr. Nobody damn.
Do you have any idea who will be the villian of season 2?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

September is too far naw, oh God, make I dey use doom patrol and stargirl hold body till then.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
The End ✴

Kite Man finally decided to give up... Găy love prevails in the end

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
SMUAG:

Honestly, the only show am anticipating on now is The Boys!!!
A character, Stormfront ( a fusion of Shazam and Thor, female version) may likely be the main villain in season 2.

That means Maeve will also be a main focus..I'm guessing they will kill Homelander

My anticipation just amped up
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Emmynator:

I am enjoying doom patrol season 2 so far, cliff remains the crazy dude, Jane still remains Jane, I think Rita has made some real improvements, let's not even talk of cyborg.
I knew that their relationship with niles will never remain the same after finding out his part in their current predicament.
I miss Mr. Nobody damn.
Do you have any idea who will be the villian of season 2?

I have no idea bro...and you are right about Rita, she is really underrated
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 6:49am On Jun 28, 2020
pu7pl3:

That means Maeve will also be a main focus..I'm guessing they will kill Homelander

My anticipation just amped up

Kill Homelander? I don't think so. His character is too enjoyable to be tamped with at this early stage of the series...
I see Homelander runs till likely the very last season, coz his acting is too stunning and stellar to be swept under the carpet so soon.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Trying to Catch up... Or more like watching so I can delete... Episodes are starting to pile up... Just saw Ep 4, based on all the Wild Cat characters I have seen in animations I always thought he was just an Old dude in an ordinary Cat suit who enjoyed fighting... Was his Suit always high tech like this❓ undecided

And the Yolanda seems more like Catwoman than Wildcat

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Priapus69: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2020
pu7pl3:

...atleast don't have him travelling via bus FFS angry angry

The studio can't afford it tongue
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2020
nani667:
The End ✴

Guy why you drop spoilers na?? undecided

I never even start season 2. I plan to download this week then watch over the weekend, if I finish Westworld. cry Still got season 1 on phone tho.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
nani667:
Trying to Catch up... Or more like watching so I can delete... Episodes are starting to pile up... Just saw Ep 4, based on all the Wild Cat characters I have seen in animations I always thought he was just an Old dude in an ordinary Cat suit who enjoyed fighting... Was his Suit always high tech like this❓ undecided

And the Yolanda seems more like Catwoman than Wildcat

True that it looks like catwoman, but it is actually comic accurate and since they are both cats.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
nani667:
The End ✴

Kite man found out that Ivy had more love for HQ than him cry

I hope he's in season 3
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
Doom patrol season 2 has been really been impressive so far.

Am highly impressed.

If you are yet to watch the first 3 episodes, please do it now, you would love it

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Doom patrol season 2 has been really been impressive so far.

Am highly impressed.

If you are yet to watch the first 3 episodes, please do it now, you would love it

It's been a HIT back to back. I don't know why peeps rate than nonsense TITANS over it. They just destroyed season 2 for person.

The better shows from DC Universe hardly get more press than overhyped Titans. Even Swamp Thing head and shoulders better than it same thing. Only Harley Quinn had been different and gotten it's hype deservedly. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Kite man found out that Ivy had more love for HQ than him cry

I hope he's in season 3

It was sad tho, and Ivy tried really hard to make it work... In the end I blame that succubus called Harley... Overall another good season
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
undecided

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
abduleez1:

It's been a HIT back to back. I don't know why peeps rate than nonsense TITANS over it. They just destroyed season 2 for person.

The better shows from DC Universe hardly get more press than overhyped Titans. Even Swamp Thing head and shoulders better than it same thing. Only Harley Quinn had been different and gotten it's hype deservedly. grin

I think it's due to the fact that Titans have more action than doom patrol.

But Titans is not nonsense o, if you know the amount of people waiting for season 3 eh
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
nani667:
undecided

Winter soldier is one of the best mcu films...

Pure action, sharp costumes, badass villains and no time for silly jokes.

Maximum respect to the Russo bros who directed winter soldier. Don't know why they didn't stand their ground and made more of this.

Hopefully, the next phase turns out as good as WS.

However, a lot of people love Nightwing...He is as popular as the regular superheroes out there
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I think it's due to the fact that Titans have more action than doom patrol.

But Titans is not nonsense o, if you know the amount of people waiting for season 3 eh
Titans seas0n 2 was crap. I have deleted that thing fr0m my laptop. N0t l0oking forward to seas0n 3.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
nani667:
undecided

Nightwing has a huge fanbase bruh.

He's no minnow In the popularity contest. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (1544) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.