Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1295178 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (1549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Progenix:

***Face palms****

Have you ever seen abduleez use pheewww! Exclamation before??

You lost this↓↓. Thank me later.
Yes from emmynator account
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

Hulk has officially lost touch with reality grin
why is it that when someone says the truth you either call the people a clown or the people has lost touch with reality. I dont understand why you DC fans are not opened to accepting the truth. Stopping been negative. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
TheHulk616:
Yes. Looking at your profile, yes.
Abduleez1 removed all the links to this main account to prevent 10 - 30years ban from the mod.

Guy you dey mad abi na wetin. Why are you always Quoting my moniker all week round. Dem use am do you abi wetin.

See guy you better desist from quoting abduleez or progen!X in any of your comments henceforth.

I look like person wey get time to dey hide from mods.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
This guy up is lying. If he is not afraid of the mods, why did he not name his new account lipsrsealed 2

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Progenix:

Guy you dey mad abi na wetin. Why are you always Quoting my moniker all week round. Dem use am do you abi wetin.

See guy you better desist from quoting abduleez or progen!X in any of your comments henceforth.

The fellow behind the Hulk profile go about their ramblings sometimes that I usually wonder if really it’s an adult behind the keyboard. The internet encompass a lot of weird characters cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
TheHulk616:
why is it that when someone says the truth you either call the people a clown or the people has lost touch with reality. I dont understand why you DC fans are not opened to accepting the truth. Stopping been negative. angry

Gbagaun

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Progenix:

Baba relax grin grin

You sound like Hulk has got you rattled grin grin he just dey mess with you
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
The guy up (not nicksprapnel) is lying, I did not mention his name all week long, that is not true. I was only asking who was behind this second account because its sound familiar.

This guy usually call my name, anytime Barcelona wins. But I didn't cry like a baby like him. Some time I wonder whether it's an adult that is at the other side.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
TheHulk616:
The guy up (not nickspraphal) is lying, I did not mention his name all week long, that is not true. I was only asking who was behind this second account because its sound familiar.

This guy usually call my name, anytime Barcelona wins. But I didn't cry like a baby like him. Some time I wonder whether it's an adult that is at the other side.

Nickshrapnel have you seen the new remix to your moniker? grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
This nicksprapnel guy did not read the facts before insulting someone. Did you see me mentioning his name all week long? angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

Who be Nickshrapnel? Na Nickspraphal we know for here grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

wtf is a Napalm doing in a knife fight
Na accidental discharge, boss grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
pu7pl3:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kaycee7:

grin grin I have been entertained this night on God

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
Na accidental discharge, boss grin grin

you have to be calming down o..stray bullet almost hit me sef

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2021

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

you have to be calming down o..stray bullet almost hit me sef
I'll be careful next time, sir. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
DeNoble001:
shocked grin
I didn’t even noticed this from the movie grin

Have you posted this before, I think I saw it somewhere
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

Baba relax grin grin

You sound like Hulk has got you rattled grin grin he just dey mess with you

The thing dey vex person at times. grin grin

Not really rattled, just fed up with seeing mentions of my monikers all the time only to see it's useless and irrelevant stuff.

Imagine make I recommission my abduleez.1 account after I serve my month ban, then come dey see over 20 mentions when I no even use the account post anything to create buzz. Open account finish come dey see 90% of the mentions from one person... All on stupid and cell numbing ramblings. angry angry

I wan just warn am make him get sense. If he wan continue him childishness make he stop to dey quote my monikers with full names.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
This guy up is not saying the truth. I didn't mention his name all week long. I did not even mention his name more than 9 times. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
This guy up was mentioning my name on a thread when the mods gave me 30 years. If that is not wickedness, I dont know ....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
TheHulk616:
This guy up was mentioning my name on a thread when the mods gave me 30 years. If that is not wickedness, I dont know ....

Guy, rest.
You are trying hard to sound like a troll.
You are an introvert, so you shouldn't be rambling about, you are disgracing us.
Hope you are old enough to watch R-rated movies now?
Deadpool 3 is coming out soon, I will hate if you aren't eligible to watch it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2021
TheHulk616:
or they tell you to "Rest"

Yeye dey smell.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:35am On Feb 09, 2021
TheHulk616:
The guy up (not nicksprapnel) is lying, I did not mention his name all week long, that is not true. I was only asking who was behind this second account because its sound familiar.

Maybe he is guilty cos all this ranting and defensive posture no be here.

Abeg free am.

Make i laff in Mandarin.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 12:47am On Feb 09, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
or they tell you to "Rest"
Yeye dey smell.
REST bro. ☺
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2021
Progenix:

The thing dey vex person at times. grin grin

Not really rattled, just fed up with seeing mentions of my monikers all the time only to see it's useless and irrelevant stuff.

Imagine make I recommission my abduleez.1 account after I serve my month ban, then come dey see over 20 mentions when I no even use the account post anything to create buzz. Open account finish come dey see 90% of the mentions from one person... All on stupid and cell numbing ramblings. angry angry

I wan just warn am make him get sense. If he wan continue him childishness make he stop to dey quote my monikers with full names.

Remember when you said you were missing him? Well now he is back so embrace it man...jazz up and allow him to start quoting you again
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2021
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Spoilers

https://twitter.com/itsdhanushka/status/1358889074656960516?s=21

might not necessarily be a spoiler...looks dope sha
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

might not necessarily be a spoiler...looks dope sha
Some May consider it a spoiler, nothing is a spoiler to me
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Some May consider it a spoiler, nothing is a spoiler to me

What I mean is, it might be old footage from the previous cuts before these recent reshoots
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

What I mean is, it might be old footage from the previous cuts before these recent reshoots
It definitely looks like it’s from previously shot footage, I hope this movie blows my mind cheesy

I’m hyped grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (1549) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.