Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,553 members, 7,972,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:16 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1305774 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (1550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamJ:
if we are being honest

DECU is nollywood

while MCEU is hollywood
Yes... DECU is Nollywood.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamJ:
if we are being honest

DECU is nollywood

while MCEU is hollywood

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Raalsalghul:
it's paining me
if DCEU is super story

MCEU is game of thrones

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamJ:
if u remove game of thrones, marvel, lord of the rings, star wars from Hollywood history

Will Nollywood be better than Hollywood?

Oga even if they change the entire direction MCEU is going, DCEU will still be picking crumbs

When they are trying to make a point and don't realize the same people that owns DC is the same with LOTR and GOT. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
iuwe:

When they are trying to make a point and don't realize the same people that owns DC is the same with LOTR and GOT. grin grin grin grin grin
u just dey change goal post
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamJ:
u just dey change goal post

An only goal post I dey change ne. Wat about the ball grin grin grin cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
iuwe:

I refuse to believe angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
iuwe:

Volkswagen owns Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche

but volkswagen is still rubbish, wetin be ur point biko
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
hulk616:
Google is free. tongue tongue
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamJ:
Volkswagen owns Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche

but volkswagen is still rubbish, wetin be ur point biko
What made you think it is trash?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
hulk616:
dont know abt lotr but at&t own both HBO and DCEU
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
hulk616:
WB owns LOTR and GOT. The shows you so loved.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin see profit margins

dceu has spent almost half of marvel spendings on just 6 films

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamJ:
dont know abt lotr but at&t own both HBO and DCEU

Oya type LOTR and find who distribute it.

At&t is a Telecom company. Who do you think would handle their movie department?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamJ:
grin see profit margins

dceu has spent almost half of marvel spendings on just 6 films
This one is comparing a company with 6 movies with one that has over 20.

Well all I can say is, it is an honor. Our 6 movies is giving headache with one that has over 20. grin grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
iuwe:

Oya type LOTR and find who distribute it.

At&t is a Telecom company. Who do you think would handle their movie department?
its a conglomerate they own many companies

but lotr i doubt, rights to lord of the rings tv show was auctioned

if at&t own the rights how come amazon prime won the rights to make the tv show
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
iuwe:

This one is comparing a company with 6 movies with one that has over 20.

Well all I can say is, it is an honor. Our 6 movies is giving headache with one that has over 20. grin grin grin grin
if we do maths for 4bill by 6 films and 17bill by 20 films, we will easily see who is boss
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamJ:
its a conglomerate they own many companies

but lotr i doubt, rights to lord of the rings tv show was auctioned

if at&t own the rights how come amazon prime won the rights to make the tv show
Lol because Amazon is a streaming company and WB isn't. WB is owns the rights to LOTR with Tolkien estate.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamJ:
if we do maths for 4bill by 6 films and 17bill by 20 films, we will easily see who is boss
17 by 21 not 20
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
marvel has men like stan lee

cameos, Easter eggs, hidden stories, hidden answers, puzzles

post credit, post post credit

wetin DCEU get? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

go youtube, see hidden meaning diggings that marvel fans are involved in

end game is coming, nobody can guess how they will win, its not easy to guess, even their trailers self na plot twist

forget it marvel has won and they will always beat dc cause the present generation of fans are very devoted like star wars fans

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
iuwe:

Lol because Amazon is a streaming company and WB isn't. WB is owns the rights to LOTR with Tolkien estate.
wb is owned by at&t and at&t own hbo streaming service, hbo are desperately looking for a show to keep viewers fixed on them, once game of thrones end

lotr will have made alot of sense, why didnt at&t owners of both companies, do it? oga lotr isnt owned by at&t

most people only subscribe to hbo because of game of thrones, once the show ends for the season thats it, hbo really need a big show to pull viewers, lotr would have done it, it has a big lore, why didnt they fight? oga go and park well

dceu lies
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
iuwe:

17 by 21 not 20
its 18.5 bill by 21, will most likely end 19 by 21, once endgame drop the 3bill or 4bill thats 22 by 22 grin

wetin be ur point cheesy cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamJ:
wb is owned by at&t and at&t own hbo streaming service, hbo are desperately looking for a show to keep viewers fixed on them, once game of thrones end

lotr will have made alot of sense, why didnt at&t owners of both companies, do it? oga lotr isnt owned by at&t

most people only subscribe to hbo because of game of thrones, once the show ends for the season thats it, hbo really need a big show to pull viewers, lotr would have done it, it has a big lore, why didnt they fight? oga go and park well

dceu lies
Where did I say at&t owns LOTR. I said Warner Bros and Tolkien estate owns LOTR. I said WB is co producing LOTR with Amazon.

There was an auction which Amazon won because WB doesn't own full rights.

Who says HBO doesn't have another tv show to pull out after GOT ends.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
iamJ:
its 18.5 bill by 21, will most likely end 19 by 21, once endgame drop the 3bill or 4bill thats 22 by 22 grin

wetin be ur point cheesy cheesy
4 billion even 3 is far fetched

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
iuwe:

4 billion even 3 is far fetched
same thing they said for captain Marvel grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
Warning !!!!!!!!
I m going to drop massively spoilers for Shazam on 4th of April unless TheKingIsHere apologizes to me angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
BlackManta:
Teaser trailer will be out tomorrow.. cheesy

I can't wait to see what WB have in store with this movie.

I love that line... Put on a happy face...
Reminds me of Heath Ledger's Joker famous line.. Let's put a smile on that face.

From what I noticed so far from the leaked set photos, the director, and Phoenix himself, I think this movie seems to draw some of inspiration from Heath Ledger's Joker.

Like it rightly should man...thats the best joker ever apart from animations
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
spoilers undecided i'm uploading the full plot

hulk616:
Warning !!!!!!!!
I m going to drop massively spoilers for Shazam on 4th of April unless TheKingIsHere apologizes to me angry angry

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
philfearon:

Yes... DECU is Nollywood.

Guys..the only dc troll worthy of ur response is Hulk616 cos atleast he is knowledgeable (sometimes tongue )...the rest should just be ignored please...dont reply or quote them especially this one you just replied...they have no idea of anything comics and are just here to disgrace and showcase their lack of knowledge....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Guys..the only dc troll worthy of ur response is Hulk616 cos atleast he is knowledgeable (sometimes tongue )...the rest should just be ignored please...dont reply or quote them especially this one you just replied...they have no idea of anything comics and are just here to disgrace and showcase their lack of knowledge....
As in eeh...
See how they are doing competition on who will drop spoilers of Shazam...Closet DC fans!
One has been crying for MOS2 since last year, they just can't get enough of DC movies!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
philfearon:

As in eeh...
See how they are doing competition on who will drop spoilers of Shazam...Closet DC fans!
One has been crying for MOS2 since last year, they just can't get enough of DC movies!

Those Mj guys especially...they dont know anything its soo pathetic...its just best to ignore those ones...

The marvel he is defending ignorantly he doesnt know jack sh!t about
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2019
TheKingIsHere I have gotten my ticket for Shazam
Apologise before it's too late or I will drop massively spoilers angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (1550) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.