Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,343 members, 7,950,687 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Have The Biggest Butt In Nollywood - Actress Confirm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have The Biggest Butt In Nollywood - Actress Confirm (3637 Views)

Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Biggest Butt In Nollywood - Actress Confirm by Biggynt(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
These actresses won’t kill person. So instead of her concentrating on her career, she and her people are busy sending in photos saying she has a bigger butt in nollywood , Her name is Gloria Pius, she is an upcoming actress, and believes her butt is the biggest in Nollywood. Be the judge people.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pjxb-3bGBYk/VTBK_OiTW1I/AAAAAAAAFo4/D-aR6DCZ9wo/s320/GK2-783428.jpg[/img]

Read More >>> http://www.naijatalkative.com/2015/04/i-have-biggest-butt-in-nollywood.html
Re: I Have The Biggest Butt In Nollywood - Actress Confirm by Bekwarra(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Picture of you measuring it with tape rule or I don't believe it.
Re: I Have The Biggest Butt In Nollywood - Actress Confirm by majalisa(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Where is the butt?
Re: I Have The Biggest Butt In Nollywood - Actress Confirm by Basildvalour(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please what is the parameter for the measurement?

Lets start the job
Re: I Have The Biggest Butt In Nollywood - Actress Confirm by chuks87(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
biggest butt or walking billboard?.... undecided undecided
Re: I Have The Biggest Butt In Nollywood - Actress Confirm by Jerrick(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
What is this
Re: I Have The Biggest Butt In Nollywood - Actress Confirm by Biggynt(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bekwarra:
Picture of you measuring it with tape rule or I don't believe it.
Re: I Have The Biggest Butt In Nollywood - Actress Confirm by hatux: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have the biggest bum in Nollywood - Rubbish!!! Gone are those days - I'm the most intelligent in my class(that's pride).... What's she proud of? Buttsundecided, these nollywood girls need some medical attention....

1 Like

Re: I Have The Biggest Butt In Nollywood - Actress Confirm by Biggynt(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2015
It is all about time
hatux:
I have the biggest bum in Nollywood - Rubbish!!! Gone are those days - I'm the most intelligent in my class(that's pride).... What's she proud of? Buttsundecided, these nollywood girls need some medical attention....

(1) (Reply)

We Know You Have Big Boobs And Heavily Endowed Dosn't Mean You Dress Like This / Obaflow ,lagata And Adeniyi Johnson And Baraka Emir / So Cute!! Lovely Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.