Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,971 members, 7,942,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? (2639 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Godvilla:
Abeg ooo....
Dnt die, we love u just the way u are...
Aww, sweet wink
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by sinizia: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
I see no wrong in it as long as you did it out of your own free will and love. I can do it for my future wife
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
askibee:
no insult,no offence,abeg u drink orijin? undecided undecided undecided
Your very foolish and I can't blame u its jst that ur mentality is too low
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by theMusicNerd(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Shezhawt:

grin grin

Azin ehnnn.... Children of *NaWaDays*, the don't knw that 'wash' and 'watch' are somewhat homophones.... Go to school they'd be going to WAEC miracle centre! Its a pitiable abyssmal dismal, regretable logroubious, that the educational politburo has plumetted into an odoriferous saga, cum gagagumgaga, what we're experiencing here is an ignorant hocus-pocus and jiggery-pokery.
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by theMusicNerd(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Shezhawt:

grin grin

Azin ehnnn.... Children of *NaWaDays*, the don't knw that 'wash' and 'watch' are somewhat homophones.... Go to school they'd be going to WAEC miracle centre! Its a pitiable abyssmal dismal, regretably logroubious, that the educational politburo has plumetted into an odoriferous saga, cum gagagumgaga, what we're experiencing here is an ignorant hocus-pocus and jiggery-pokery.
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
ayomide081881:

Your very foolish and I can't blame u its jst that ur mentality is too low

wait young lady dont insult my old age,wat do u mean am foolish,i jus asked a question nd u ar actin like an almajiri,be of gud conduct stop talkin frm ur anus,its nt nyc of a lady like u ok....kapish

me i dnt even knw why u ar angry,if ur husband wash abi na watch ur pant nd so wat?i jus ask simple question either u ansa yes or no lobatan
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
nairaland.com
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by ivyT(f): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
falconey:

if me washing her pant makes us ONE.......OP we are not ONE then

I aint washing no pant.
Mr falcon The great bird
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by ivyT(f): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
ireneony:
not bad....if he insist i will not disagree with him neither will i force him to wash my panties

op change ur topic to panties or underwear not pant...
pant is another name for trousers

They've refused to learn the correct word,when English language teachers scatter errywhere for ground angry
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by ronald4lif(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
I pity any man wey go carry hand say e dey wash woman pant. Na that you go lose all your prestige as a husband. angry
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Chilug(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
trybe:
girl! I wonder o! sum pple just go waste their papa money 4 skul# sorry u @ OP
That's extreme. People make mistakes. Since u know what she meant why not just comment on op topic after all, english is some white people language nt ours!
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Camellia(f): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2015
sure y not...no b to WATCH am...mayb she washed it n hung it to dry...
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by modskiller(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2015
cry[size=38pt]@OP, I dey craze? Why I go watch/wash pata/kpata/pant for God's sakes?[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

RESEARCH: Women Now Pay For Sex / The Friend Zone: Much Ado About Nothing. / You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.