Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,343 members, 7,913,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:51 PM

Igbos Existed Before Adam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Existed Before Adam (3048 Views)

Muhammad Usman Adam Contesting For Chairmanship In Hadejia, Jigawa State. / Amaechi: I Never Knew Railway Transport Existed In Nigeria / Paris Attacks Made Me Doubt If God Existed, Says Archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Existed Before Adam by macjive01: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
I think its more factual to say Jews are igboloid group than igbo are jews as Igbos existed before Adam- father of the jews.

They Lived Before Adam Prehistoric Origins of the Igbo The Never-Been-Ruled, in a culmination of 18 years of research into Igbo origins and the origins of other Kwa peoples. Kwa languages belong to the Niger-Congo family and are spoken by over 20 million people in such places as Nigeria, Ghana, and Benin.

In her book, she traces the “origin of the Igbo people of Nigeria to the earliest days of Homo Erectus Africans.”

Very early on in the book she examines the meaning of “ndi Igbo.” She states, “Ndi-Igbo simply means, “the Ancients, the First People, the Aboriginals (Ndi Gbo).” The Igbo civilization in Nigeria is one that synthesized over the years from the original Negro hunter-gatherer autochthons (otherwise called Homo Erectus) scattered over various parts of the continent of Africa prior to and beyond 500,000 years ago from where they spread across the globe in the first phases of the ‘Out of Africa’ migrations. In West Africa these hunter gatherers were called Igbo by the earliest migrants who met them in situ on arrival in the Niger-Benue confluence area. In other parts of Africa they went by various names such as Bushmen, San or Shan, Twa and Pygmies. It was these little people, known in Southern Africa as San or Shan, in China as Shan (creators of the Shan Dynasty of God-men) and in Igbo land as Eshi/Nshi or Nwa Nshi, who until recently were still seen in southeastern Nigeria nurturing the cultural life-wire of the Igbo, that had birthed the original Igbo forest culture hundreds of millennia before the North-South migrations that were later to bring about the relatively new Pan-Igbo identity anchored around the Nri hegemony” (Acholonu-Olumba, 2009, p. 2)

Whether one agrees with many of her assertions, it is quite apparent she is well-researched. The book can no doubt spark interesting conversations among those interested in the African origins of humankind. I find this research promising, and the idea of the Igbo being an ancient people, who have influenced a number of other cultures and religions, to be my position.

http://migrationstoriesofnigerianigbo./2010/03/14/theories-of-ndi-igbo-origins-part-ii-the-ancients-introduction/
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Homoerectus!!!

Nnnnaaaa eee....na to pack Igbo's put for museum begin dey make money naaa...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by macjive01: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
http://migrationstoriesofnigerianigbo./2010/03/14/theories-of-ndi-igbo-origins-part-ii-the-ancients-introduction/

I'm not a conspiratory theorist, but this case is really perplexing.

If Igbo were before Adam, does it mean they are from God's loins ?

If yes, does that mean Igbos are the true guardians of heaven?

So Jesus Is most likely of igboid blood lineage then?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
macjive01:

ofcourse...why do you think he decided to share 2 pieces of fish for 5000people and rather turned water to wine instead of importing wine? Bros J no wan spend that money naaaa.....in fact... As Judas Iscariot wan sell am....Bros j know o....but him wan see how much my guy go make from the business na....na how kidnapping for Aba take start be that o...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by macjive01: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
I think its will b more correct to say dt there existed civilization(s) in d current Niger-Benue-River Cross region and inbetween dt predates Adam emergence by very long time wt visible evidences.

D Ikom paintings and monoliths r some of d irrefutable evidences. Also r several other homo erectus age crude implements excavated around Udi and Nsukka region. Mentionable is also an ancient pyramid dt existed in Udi but ws destroyed by early christian missionaries directive. I think ds civilization predates Igbo-ukwu civilozation very much too

So many others valid evidences exist to show dt d region is long inhabited. I'm not sure of wc is more ancient; Nok civilization, "Ani-Igbo" region civilization or Lake chad basin civilization.
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by ChikezieU(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Am nt a historian but this just got my head spinning like a chopper

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by Inkman(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
hmm interesting
grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by macjive01: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
ChikezieU:
Am nt a historian but this just got my head spinning like a chopper

Unfortunately most people dont have a solid understanding of the Bible.

The book has been corrupted over time but there is still alot of knowledge that can be derived from it - IF YOU THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN.

If you read the first few chapters of genesis carefully you will eventually see that 'God' created man and woman at the same time. Later on the 'Son's of god' created Adam and then Eve and placed them in the garden of Eden.

The rest is history. . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by macjive01: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Genesis Chapter 1, verse 27
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by macjive01: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Genesis chapter 1, verse 27 (God creates man and woman)

Genesis chapter 2, verse 7 (Lord God creates adam)
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by emmysoftyou: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
macjive01:

adam and eve
re the last creation from God.
I ve said it before and i will keep saying it again as a freethinker. tongue

Igbos or whatever tribes that are not mention in the bible have being existing before the coming of adam and eve...

Pls move this thread to a culture section,cos we ve men that will answer yur questions culturally and not politically..
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by ChikezieU(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
macjive01:

Unfortunately most people dont have a solid understanding of the Bible.

The book has been corrupted over time but there is still alot of knowledge that can be derived from it - IF YOU THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN.

If you read the first few chapters of genesis carefully you will eventually see that 'God' created man and woman at the same time. Later on the 'Son's of god' created Adam and then Eve and placed them in the garden of Eden.

The rest is history. . . . . . .
i quite agree with you on the irregularities in the Bible and have since dicided not to waste my time trying to study as i dont even know which one is current or what to believe anymore as men have altered it so much to suit what ever is in their imagination/fantacy. But this topic..., i cant quite comprehend it cause i noticed something in this topic that has to do with character/inborn behaviour which i may have heard something similar to that thou i wont say it cause i cant jump into conclusions yet
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by ChikezieU(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
macjive01:
Genesis Chapter 1, verse 27
yea it did say that God created Male and female but down to Chapter 2, verse 22 &23 it discribed how woman was created using the bone of the man
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by Menace2Society(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
grin
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Insanity

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by macjive01: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
raumdeuter:
Insanity

why would you say that?
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by stevecantrell: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why call Igbo Sumerian/Anunaki beings (fallen angels) ?
They're are the reason God put a mark on Cain, lest they kill him.
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by macjive01: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
stevecantrell:
Why call Igbo Sumerian/Anunaki beings (fallen angels) ?
They're are the reason God put a mark on Cain, lest they kill him.

You are funny.
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by felifeli: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
LOL choi see this people o grin grin
I was just recently banned 2 days for abusing Ibo people so I won't comment more than this.
Ibo people see ya life now. Why person no go abuse you na tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by gatiano(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Igbos were before Adam(biblical) without a doubt, trillions and sextillions centuries before Adam, infact The only mystery that will never get solved ever is the beginning of Black people, We existed before the universe. But Homoerectus? Come on, do not let these white people decieve you.
We are Homoerectus and perhaps lower than what We used be, We were more evolved, thus We degenerated. Adam was the beginning of non-black people, just last week.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 18, 2015
IGBOS... undecided What a CONFUSED tribe... SMH embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by ki02020(m): 12:12am On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmmm another pirated thinking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by macjive01: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
ki02020:
Hmmmm another pirated thinking

dont be silly

1 Like

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by donnie(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
It is a lack of understanding of the bible that makes it difficult for a christian to believe in the existence of a pre-adamite world. Infact, this the cause of the cause of the lack of conviction in many Christians especially when faced with scientific evidence. THE BIBLE IS COMPLETE, DOES NOT CONTRADICT ITSELF, AND IS CONSISTENT WITH MODERN SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES. BTW, I'm not IBO o. . .

And while I havent read the said book, nor examined all its assertions, none of the above assertions seem to nullify or challenge biblical truth.

To start with, God did not create the world without form and void. . .it BECAME without form and void. Its is clear from the scriptures and consistent with archeological discoveries that between Gen 1:1 and Gen 1:2 is a very long period of time. . . perhaps thousands or millions of years before Adam and I can show it to you from the scriptures
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by bashirolu: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Why not before the Neanderthal?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by gatiano(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Eons before that or those too. But the term "Igbo", Or "Yoruba" etc are new but was before Neanderthal, and Adam and Eve.
bashirolu:
Why not before the Neanderthal?
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by tartar9(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yes! as apes

1 Like

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by worthytalk: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
op thank u for making laff with this ur hilarious post

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by gatiano(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
They also predate the apes by countless years. There won't have been apes, if those who call themselves today "Igbos" and all the other Africans tribes worldwide weren't.

Don't say from reptiles or frogs, that will be ego tripping.
tartar9:
Yes! as apes
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
felifeli:
LOL choi see this people o grin grin
I was just recently banned 2 days for abusing Ibo people so I won't comment more than this.
Ibo people see ya life now. Why person no go abuse you na tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Meself don tire grin , CHOI shocked shocked undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by macjive01: 12:13am On May 05, 2017
I think its more factual to say Jews are igboloid group than igbo are jews as Igbos existed before Adam- father of the jews.
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by donnie(m): 12:41am On May 05, 2017
I've seen this article before. Quite interesting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Ugo Okoli First African Woman Medical Director & Director, UK Public Health / Video:- Meet South Africa’s Youngest Millionaire (see How He Made It) / Why Russia Is Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.